Hi, I require help on this task. I have not created the program yet however was wondering if you could do the flowchart and psedocode for me and how much it would cost. It must match the specfications that the task requires.

Here is the task below:

The purpose of this program is to make your finch robot wander around and search for a light source.
To start the program, the finch should be placed level on the floor. This should make the finch, first, turn the LED colour in its beak to yellow, and, then, start moving forward at a low speed. When the finch encounters light, it should change the LED colour to red and it should start following the light.

The brighter the light is, the more red the beak should be.
If the finch has not encountered a light source for 4 seconds, it should stop for half a second and change direction 90 degrees to either left or right. Then, it should start searching again.

The program should stop when the user picks the finch up and places it on its tail.
Before the program terminates it should ask the user whether it should display the log of the execution. If the user responds ‘Yes’, the program should display the following information:

- The left and right light sensor values at the beginning of the execution.
- The highest light sensor value recorded during the execution.
- The lowest light sensor value recorded during the execution.
- The average light sensor value recorded.
- The duration of the execution.
- The number of times the finch detected light.

This program can be implemented using a Graphical User Interface (for example, windows, buttons, textboxes, drop-down menu, etc.) or a console user interface (input and output printed in the console).

This description includes the required, core functionalities of the program. However, marks will also be awarded for additional functionalities that you have come up with. The additional functionalities should be useful and ingenuous and showcase your software development skills. The additional functionalities should not replace or conflict with the required functionalities of the task.