I can see the downloadable files writing on a post of some injector or such but i don't actually see anything i could click on to actually download it.
i have searched a little bit and i have found a comment on this site that you need to be a Level 1 member to be able to download files and i'm not sure if that is true or is that just a guess.
If somebody could explain to me what i need to do to be able to access the files and download them.

Help me i'm stupid and thanks if you do

- - - Updated - - -

I can see the downloadable files writing on a post of some injector or such but i don't actually see anything i could click on to actually download it.
i have searched a little bit and i have found a comment on this site that you need to be a Level 1 member to be able to download files and i'm not sure if that is true or is that just a guess.
If somebody could explain to me what i need to do to be able to access the files and download them.

Help me i'm stupid and thanks if you do

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm i just switched the site to Full Site mode on the bottom of the page and now i can see the files... everything is gucci now