Thread: Trove Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Post Trove Trainer

Hey all, trove has been around quit a time. And i'm wondering if anyone knows how to cheat this game? I've seen some players create Cheat Trainer before that includes Attack Speed hack, Movement, Jumps an few other Utility's like Dungeon Finders or Ore, Recipes, etc.

But they just released Wings and Runecrafting few days ago, an i'd love to have some type of Unlimited Flight for wings, but defiantly i know Attack Speed/Movement Speed/Jump/Map Finder/Laser Hack could be great. Trove is server sided but some things can be done as some players did and successfully created cheats.

Thanks
    This game can be hacked very easily with cheat engine, everything is float and pointers have 2 offsets (can be found in seconds using the pointer scan). The only annoying thing is that u have to get new pointers every time the game is patched, which happens almost daily atm.but it's not much work, just grab an outdated CT from the forums here (@eva42 posted one a few months ago and it got reposted and updated by others several times). Just use the CT and update the pointers by urself, it contains pretty much everything you need. @Cellux and I are currently working on a script for assisting bots (all you have to do is run several trove clients, the script will do all the rest) which is basically controlling a few toons that just follow you and help you fighting and multiplying the loot (this allows you to get up to 64x the loot when farming skyknights). The only problem is that this requires alot of pc power... i will upload a video later.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chris20194 For This Useful Post:

nyxchaos (03-28-2015)