Thread: Installer??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Question Installer??

I think the mods u guys make should have an installer so it would not be too much of a confusion coz people like me new to modding for ca dunno whr to put the files and i have played other games and most of the game's changing gun skin files aka mod has installer for it so hope the mods u guys release can have installer
    THANKS!!! CHEERS!!!
    The VIP LOL...
    Rep me for fun

Regards,>>>>> [IMG]https://i1238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff482/fag12301/Jason.jpg[/IMG] haven design for combat arms and other games so i'll stick to this siggy happy hacking fellow hackers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You should just learn how to do the mods... DTX files go into GUNS_T_... And LTB files go into GUNS_M_... The part after GUNS_M or GUNS_T is what type of gun it is. For example, If you were to inject a DTX file that was a mod for your Sniper, You'd inject it into GUNS_T_PV_SR (SR stands for Sniper Rifle).

If you don't know how to inject, It's really easy. Here's my video tutorial about it.

If this helped, Thank me and/or +REP me. If it didn't, Message me. And I'll teach you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nitehawk772 For This Useful Post:

jason1120 (06-13-2011)

Thanks
    Why don't you just go read a tutorial.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    what did he do in the end? put what file at desktop and rename what?

i put the dtx files into the GUNS_T something then i go ingame still nth i missed outsomething?
    Last edited by jason1120; 06-13-2011 at 01:40 AM.
    The VIP LOL...
    Rep me for fun

Regards,>>>>> [IMG]https://i1238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff482/fag12301/Jason.jpg[/IMG] haven design for combat arms and other games so i'll stick to this siggy happy hacking fellow hackers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1120 View Post
    what did he do in the end? put what file at desktop and rename what?

i put the dtx files into the GUNS_T something then i go ingame still nth i missed outsomething?

@jason1120

You have to backup the old .REZ file and rename the new one. For example, If you injected something into "GUNS_T_PV_SR.rez", You'd backup the original GUNS_T_PV_SR.rez, And the new one (with the file you previously injected into it) will be named "GUNS_T_PV_SR.rezNew" You'll need to delete the "New" off of it as the game is programmed to read GUNS_T_PV_SR.rez, Not GUNS_T_PV_SR.rezNew.

If this didn't help you or you don't understand, I'm releasing a tutorial on this soon, I'll give you the link. Okay, click HERE.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 06-13-2011 at 02:49 PM.