Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb CE and Reign Of Kings

This is just going to be a short post to show you how to CE on Reign of Kings. I will not add any images because it is pretty self explanatory unless images are needed then just ask and I can add them.<br>
    <br>
    <strong><font size="3"><font color="#40E0D0">!Update!</font></font></strong><br>
    I was having issues with it but apparently you can just split the stack and it will stay I have not been able to get this to work but I will add the quote here so you can try it out yourself!<br>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    Work benches aren't the only way to keep items. For example lets say you change the value of wood from 20 to 1000. Simply split the stack to 999. The 999 will remain after log out and server restarts (pending no rollbacks).
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    How to change amounts of items and keep them:<ol class="decimal"><li style=""> Find an item in your inventory you want to duplicate</li>
    <li style=""> Make a Work Bench since it is the only way you can keep your duped items.</li>
    <li style=""> Open up CE and type in the number in the stack of items you want to dupe.</li>
    <li style=""> Keep changing stack size and scanning until you are left with one result.</li>
    <li style=""> Right click on the last result and click "Change value of selected address" and type the amount you want of the item.</li>
    <li style=""> Craft something with the item that you just changed the value of. I.E. 1000 Wood and then craft 100 wooden spears.</li>
    <li style=""> Make sure to cancel the item you are crafting right as it crafts so it puts the items in the Work Bench and those items will stay because the server see's them as legitimate items.</li>
    </ol><br>
    <br>
    <font size="3"><font color="#FF8C00"><strong>!NOTICE!</strong></font></font><br>
    Read steps 5 and 6 before you try to do this dupe if you do it incorrectly you won't keep the items on re-log.<br>
    <br>
    <font size="3"><font color="#FF0000"><strong>!WARNING!</strong></font></font><br>
    You can be banned if you do this and make it obvious that you are doing it i.e. starting a server getting full steel and taking the castle in the first hour or two of play. Be smart about it. Also be careful about changing the values because if you change the wrong values you can permanently bug your inventory and lose inventory slots forever. There is no way to fix this so if this happens to you well you should have not done this cheat.<br>
    <br>
    Update Log:<br>
    3/20/2015 - Updated with new info.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-20-2016 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Updated read update log.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ritsukachaos For This Useful Post:

ICEaDEATH (03-21-2015),SKISSE (03-25-2015)

Thanks
    Work benches aren't the only way to keep items. For example lets say you change the value of wood from 20 to 1000. Simply split the stack to 999. The 999 will remain after log out and server restarts (pending no rollbacks).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Good post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    Yep thats true, no need for a work bench.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Get that with Cheat Engine too. Is there a way to cheat God Mode with Cheatengine ?
    Do you know how to search for this Adress ? Is this a floating value ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenstyle View Post
    Get that with Cheat Engine too. Is there a way to cheat God Mode with Cheatengine ?
    Do you know how to search for this Adress ? Is this a floating value ?
    You can try to search addresses for health. I've personally never done it and couldn't provide any answers to that. The easiest way I can think of is to take Titanium (Rust loader) and find a source code for Rust or Unturned that has god mode. They're all based on Unity and I can't imagine it's much too change. You'd have to ask Jack. He's managed to actually get a menu going.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What should the value and scan type be?

Thanks
    Is there any way to spawn in items, knowing the item id#? Or can you just dupe items that you already have? Also, can you only dupe stack items? Like you can't dupe armor or weapons or anything like that?

Thanks
    Do they currently have any sort of Anti-Cheat. I don't want to be banned off of all the servers for using this method... Is this very likely in this update? (5)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coolevan2 View Post
    What should the value and scan type be?
    The value is the amount of items in the stack you have. For instance if you have 30 wood then scan for 30 wood. When you adjust for the next scan lets say you remove 3 from that stack. That means you have 27 wood, so next scan is 27 wood. Continue that process until you have one remaining address. Leave the scan type be.

Quote Originally Posted by zedxtrihard View Post
    Do they currently have any sort of Anti-Cheat. I don't want to be banned off of all the servers for using this method... Is this very likely in this update? (5)
    No anti-cheat currently.

Thanks
    Any way around the cheat engine fix they put in with patch 6?

Thanks
    Does this still work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Doesnt seem to work with update 6

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by salt101 View Post
    Doesnt seem to work with update 6
    Ah damn, that is annoying!

Thanks
    this doesn't work anymore on alpha 6