Thanks

Selling High end LoL-account

Hello guys,

As the title says, I'm selling a League of Legends account.

It has around 40 skins, I can sum them all up in skype if you want but I'll mention the very cool and rare ones here (most of these are never coming back!). So the awesome skins I own are: Riot Singed, Haunting Nocturne, Bewitching Nidalee, Judegement Kayle, Goth Annie, Victorious Jarvan IV, War Hero Janna --> these are NEVER coming back. Other awesome skins are: Yellow Jacket Shen, Frozen Shen, Phantom Karthus, Festive Mai, Nightmare Cho'Gath, Safari Caitlyn, Leopard Nidalee, Mr. Mundoverse --> those are legacy skins, they're not purchaseable at the moment but they might come back in a few years, it's still pretty cool if you have them now! Right I have some other skins too, but those are just regular ones so just ask me on skype what other skins I got.

The account has 10 rune pages and a lot of runes, you should be able to build almost any rune page you want.

Ranked stats: I had golden rating in season one and two, so I've got the golden summoner icons as well. I had some bad luck this season and I've lost my first 3 matches due to retards so I started with -150 elo, I have around 1270 elo at the moment but it's still early in the season, you can easily get to +1500 if you're good, that should not be a problem.

I guess that I've mentioned the most important things so if you have some questions, you can contact me on skype. I can also send you some screenshots etc. I prefer payment through Paypal or PSC. So just leave your skype, I'll add you and we can discuss the matter,

Thanks
    Thats not a High end account, but still pretty nice.

Also how much champions, and server?

Thanks
    ah yeah server is EUW and I have almost all champions, don't have the new ones like Thresh, Elise, Nami...