Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Jailbreak Rumours and Research

Found some dodgy as sites, some have information but don't trust all of these. But some websites speak the truth

\/ Not sure about this site
    www.ps4jailbreakk.com
    /\ Dodgy Url
    some other websites that might have one in the future, but might charge a lot of money when it is released.
    """ _ """
    https://wololo.net/ps4-jailbreak-ps4-cfw4dummies/
    /\ Not too sure about this one, mainly just information

Wololo Notes
    \/ Things to Know about future sites

[QUOTE = Wololo]
    "When a CFW is made available for the Playstation 4, popular hacking scene websites (including us here at wololo.net) will talk about it a lot, and downloads/tutorials/explanations will be made available on our frontpage. Until then, every piece of “information” you find about a PS4 hack is a lie or a misinterpretation"
    [/QUOTE]
    \/ How these scam sites make money

Quote Originally Posted by Wololo

"If you just found an unknown website that claims to provide a CFW or jailbreak for the PS4, be extremely careful. Such sites are usually trying to get you to answer some sort of ****** in order to get the “hack”"
    \/ Dodgy Hackers from the past

"There have been many fakes related to a PS4 jailbreak since the PS4 was released. Some of these fake PS4 jailbreaks included the Reckz0r rumor, which was then replaced by the Lizard Squad rumor (same story, new group)"

https://ps4ha*****m
    /\ Some Blog

I found the same story on Wololo but Wololo said that the image was fake and that if there were a device they should at least provide an actual image of that.
    Ps4Hax says that they used the Rasberry Pi to make it. I will Show both articles Below

Ps4Hax

Quote Originally Posted by Ps4Hax
    "According to UOL Jogos, Raspberry Pi has been used by local salesmen to flash a PS4 image with 10 games, for between R$ 300 to R$ 400 (about $100 to $150 or €88 to €132) .

The process has been tried to be replicated, and are alledged cases of success, but should brick on 2.51 OFW:

"Cfwprophet’s explanation seems to confirm the technique. He however says that attempting this on the latest PS4 firmware (2.51) will brick your console:
    1.Buy a PSN Game on Master Console and download it
    2.Connect Slave Console to PSN, create Account from Master Console, activate Slave Console and download the game
    3.Dump the NOR Flash of Slave Console with Tools like Teensy++ or the Pi (let us call that dump from now on ActivatedDMP)
    4.Boot Slave Console, Connect to PSN and Deactivate the Console
    5.Write the ActivatedDMP back to the NOR of Slave Console
    6.Profit, the Process can now be repeated on any other PS4 without reaching the “three consoles max” official PSN Game Share limit.
    "
    Sony has already sent a cease and desist letter.The cease and desist letters link to the following sites, found on wololo.
    Source 1= https://wololo.net/2015/05/13/new-pir...-legal-action/
    Source 2= https://wololo.net/2015/05/11/ps4-jai...and-the-scene/
    Source 1 was the one I was going to compare with the ps4hax site. Lets compare. (Source 2 is outdated and is voided from this post)

"PS4 Hack for piracy confirmed to be real

Yesterday, journalists at UOL Jogos, a trusted site in Brazil, have confirmed that the hack is real, as they have verified it themselves on a test console (original article, in Portuguese, can be found here). It needs to be emphasized that this is not the well known “account sharing” trick, but a new kind of hack."
    /
    \ It states that UOL Jogos is a trusted site and has confirmed that it is real, this should be confirmed by other sited in the near future. (Unless it is a fake )

"Small electronics store in some streets of Sao Paulo will charge from R$ 300 to R$ 400 (about $100 to $150) in order to install 10 pirated games on your console. The UOL journalists have confirmed the hack to work on their own console."
    /\ Now this is a start, something that we all want to see. 10 games for 100 - 150 American $. Seems pretty good, unless there is malware installed in the backround to take private data.

The two texts that contradicted each other filled each other in with more detail.

one final thing, an edit of the ps4hax article shows this message

=Ps4Hax"Edit: seems like the process isn't new ( https://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/JAISPI )."
    The website shows a somewhat similar process named JAISPI.
    /\ This page was last modified on 2 June 2015, at 20:15.
    It is not new, but the ps4hax site posted the message on 15/05/2015. The Wiki updated after this was very similar to other ways of doing this. This might be the way the Brazilians did this or this is a copy or an inference of what happened.

So is this real or Fake. You decide.

(If you want me to update this, send me an article and I will see if it is reliable)
    Sorry if Quotes are badly done I had to redo this after I finished because I pressed preview and had to copy paste what was on the preview post.

- - - Updated - - -

Sticky plz? @arunforce

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @ewrc

First site is definitely dodgy as all F***!

I've been in the Sony Hacking scene a while now and Wololo is one of the most reliable sites.

PS3Hacks and PS4Hacks (.net group) have been caught out multiple times providing click bait and false information on their site.

PSX-Scene is another great site for information and the top dog for info has to go to the specific PSDEVWiki's available for each console.

Overall though, my initial analyses would lead me to believe it's possible, however you get little to no return for the money you're paying for the games.

I would just say wait for an official Jailbreak that will allow the use of unsigned code.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    @ewrc

First site is definitely dodgy as all F***!

I've been in the Sony Hacking scene a while now and Wololo is one of the most reliable sites.

PS3Hacks and PS4Hacks (.net group) have been caught out multiple times providing click bait and false information on their site.

PSX-Scene is another great site for information and the top dog for info has to go to the specific PSDEVWiki's available for each console.

Overall though, my initial analyses would lead me to believe it's possible, however you get little to no return for the money you're paying for the games.

I would just say wait for an official Jailbreak that will allow the use of unsigned code.
    We can only wait

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    We can only wait
    Found a site www(dot)hack-solutions(dot)com/ps4-jailbreak/

note: replace (dot) with .

Seems real to me. However haven't past the s urvey yet. Anyone care to try it?
    Last edited by witarki; 08-09-2015 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by witarki View Post
    Found a site www(dot)hack-solutions(dot)com/ps4-jailbreak/

note: replace (dot) with .

Seems real to me. However haven't past the s urvey yet. Anyone care to try it?
    No .

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    anyone has tried the rasberry pi method???