Thanks

A Complete Guide to Hacking Your Dead By Daylight Profile

Hello there! I've noticed a lot of people are confused when it comes to hacking in this game, so I thought I'd write up a guide and help everyone out.

DISABLE STEAM CLOUD SYNC BEFORE DOING ANYTHING MENTIONED IN THIS GUIDE. It is absolutely critical that you ensure Steam Cloud Sync is offline at all times. If you leave it on, you WILL be banned. Everything I talk about is 100% UNDETECTED as long as Cloud Sync is disabled.

Now, let's get to it!

HACKING YOUR SAVE FILE

Rather than screw around with Cheat Engine, you can just download one of the many hacked saves available here. Unfortunately, it seems that The Nurse and Nea cannot be copied over through save files since they're DLC characters, so you'll have to settle for the original characters. The process of installing it is fairly simple.

Step 1: Navigate to your Dead By Daylight saves folder, located at C: > Program Files (x86) > Steam > userdata > (Your Steam ID) > 381210 > remote > ProfileSaves. You can also find it by searching your C: drive for "ProfileSaves".

Step 2: Copy both files (they have .profje and .profjce extensions) to a place you'll remember, such as your desktop. This is to ensure you have your original saves backed up in case something goes wrong.

Step 3: Copy the series of numbers found in the original saves ("12949219.profje", for example) by right-clicking, selecting "Rename", and copying it with CTRL+C. DO NOT LOSE THESE NUMBERS OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ORIGINAL SAVES.

Step 4: Paste the save file you downloaded into the folder and rename it so that it is identical to the original saves.

Step 5: Launch Dead By Daylight (again, make sure Steam Cloud Sync is off). Enjoy your new save!

HACKING YOUR RANK

IMPORTANT: Make sure your profile is private so you cannot be banned for statistic manipulation.

Step 1: Download Steam Achievement Manager (just Google it).

Step 2: Open either .exe file and double-click "Dead By Daylight".

Step 3: Click on Statistics.

Step 4: Check the box that says something about you screwing up. It should be at the bottom.

Step 5: Find two values called "CamperSkulls" and "KillerSkulls". These values represent the number of pips you have as a Survivor and Killer, respectively. There are a total of 87 pips in the game, including the two you earn at Rank 1. Therefore, if you wanted to be Rank 1, you would change the value to "85", "86", or "87", depending on whether or not you wanted to earn the Rank 1 pips.

Step 6: Click "Store". If it worked, you should earn the achievements for ranking up.

Step 7: Launch Dead By Daylight. You should now be Rank 1; if you aren't, it will change after you play one game. Enjoy!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnchimbus For This Useful Post:

danil57 (03-15-2017),juangameplay (05-05-2020),murat51 (12-01-2016),Smoke (10-02-2016),yolomcswag12345 (10-15-2016)

Thanks
    This is only for the rank

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    can i hack my ACHIEVEMENTS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BGamerPlayz View Post
    can i hack my ACHIEVEMENTS

This hack is created to get all the achievements. BUT! There is a risk of BAN! VAC-BAN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I think you forgot to mention that there is another way to do it is by switching out the new EAC with an older EAC then edit with Cheat Engine...

That's the only way to edit Nea and Nurse since they're DLC characters.

But aside from that it's nice having all the modding instructions in one thread instead of different threads all over the place
    ʎɐᵈǝɹ ᶫᶫᴉʍ ᶰᵒʎ ʎɐᵖ ˢᴉɥʇ ᵘᵒ 'ʎɐᵖ ʇᵘǝɯǝƃᵖᶰɾ ʍǝᵘ ɐ ᵖǝɔɹᵒɟ ᴉ ʇᶰᑫ 'ǝˢɹᶰᵒɔ ɟᵒ ʍᵒᵘʞ ʇ,ᵘᵖᶫᶰᵒʍ ᶰᵒʎ ˙ǝˢɹᵒɯǝɹ ɟᵒ ˢʍᵒᵖɐɥˢ ǝɥʇ ɥʇɐǝᵘǝᑫ ʞɹᶰᶫ ʎǝɥʇ 'ˢɹᵒɹɹᵒɥ ǝɥʇ ᵖᶫᵒɥǝᑫ

ᵛ ᵐᵃᶦᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘᶰᵗ ᵛ

lɐnʇᴉɹ lɐuᴉɟ ǝɥʇ ǝɔuǝɯɯoɔ oʇ ʇnoqɐ sɹɐǝɟ 'pᴉɐɹɟɐ ǝq puɐ ʇɐǝs ɐ ǝʌɐɥ os 'puᴉʞ uɐɯ puɐ puᴉɯ ɹnoʎ uǝǝʍʇǝq uᴉ ƃuᴉʞɹnl 'ʎɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ llɐ oʇ sʇɔǝdsǝɹ ɹnoʎ

ᵛ ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵃᵍᵘᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵘᶰᶦᵗʸ ᶦᶰ ᵃ ᴺᵘᵗˢʰᵉᶫᶫ ᵛ

Thanks
    Risk of getting VAC BAN ?
    excuse me ?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't find my ID when i click on userdata

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinko View Post
    excuse me ?

- - - Updated - - -

sigh, vac is not the only anti cheat peoples. theres always a risk, however its not vac its EAC which is more like a firewall than a anticheat if that makes sense. but no, i havent gotten banned yet for cheating blood points
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnchimbus View Post
    HACKING YOUR RANK

IMPORTANT: Make sure your profile is private so you cannot be banned for statistic manipulation.

Step 1: Download Steam Achievement Manager (just Google it).

Step 2: Open either .exe file and double-click "Dead By Daylight".

Step 3: Click on Statistics.

Step 4: Check the box that says something about you screwing up. It should be at the bottom.

Step 5: Find two values called "CamperSkulls" and "KillerSkulls". These values represent the number of pips you have as a Survivor and Killer, respectively. There are a total of 87 pips in the game, including the two you earn at Rank 1. Therefore, if you wanted to be Rank 1, you would change the value to "85", "86", or "87", depending on whether or not you wanted to earn the Rank 1 pips.

Step 6: Click "Store". If it worked, you should earn the achievements for ranking up.

Step 7: Launch Dead By Daylight. You should now be Rank 1; if you aren't, it will change after you play one game. Enjoy!
    Never thought to edit stats this way. How I changed my rank to get rank 1 was check rank 1 survivor achievement, click store, and there ya go I'm rank 1. If the next season came up, I'd uncheck the rank 1 survivor achievement, click store (rank resets to 20 from removing a rank achievement) then recheck the rank 1 achievement again, store, and now I'm rank 1.

For when I'd want to wreck rank 20 survivors as a killer, I'd check rank 1 killer, store, then uncheck it, click store, then I'm rank 20 again.
    Great strategy for raking in 17k+ bloodpoints per match for killing terrible players if you're good with a killer.

Question: Does editing the values in step 5 show up publicly anywhere? Meaning, can people see that you're editing these values? I'm just wondering if this route is safer than having the possibility of people seeing you reset your achievements when seasons end (my way)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinko View Post
    excuse me ?

- - - Updated - - -

Dead By Daylight doesn't use Valve Anti-Cheat. It uses Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC), which doesn't automatically ban you for save or statistic manipulation. If you're banned, it's because you weren't careful enough and somebody reported you directly to Behaviour Interactive.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Cheat Engine Tutorial

To level up The Nurse and Nea, you must use Cheat Engine. Here's how to do it:

Step 1: Download the latest version of Cheat Engine and Dead By Daylight 1.0. USING THE CURRENT VERSION OF EAC WILL GET YOU BANNED. Dead By Daylight 1.0 can be found on various torrent sites.

Step 2: Navigate to the game's folder in "steamapps". Remove the "EasyAntiCheat" folder and put it on your desktop; DO NOT DELETE IT.

Step 3: Move the EasyAntiCheat folder from Dead By Daylight 1.0 into the game's folder.

Step 4: Boot up Dead By Daylight and click "Cancel" at the startup screen. You must do this fast, otherwise the game will boot up with EAC enabled.

Step 5: To confirm EAC is disabled, create a lobby as Killer and see if people leave immediately after joining. If they do, you're safe. Ignore the cheater warning when you close the lobby; you haven't been marked for cheating, it's just a default message for having an outdated version of EAC.

Step 6: Boot up Cheat Engine and load the DBD process. Enter your current amount of blood points as the value and click "First Scan".

Step 7: Spend some blood points, then enter your new amount and click "Next Scan".

Step 8: Drag the first result on the left into the box at the bottom, right-click, and select "Change Record", then "Value". Enter 500,000; this is the cap.

Step 9: Repeat Step 8 each time you need to refill on blood points.

Step 10: When you're finished, delete the 1.0 version of EAC and replace it with the current version on your desktop. Close Cheat Engine and boot up the game to make sure your changes have been saved.

Step 11: Enjoy!
    Last edited by johnchimbus; 10-07-2016 at 04:23 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnchimbus For This Useful Post:

chaoskie (10-17-2016),Xnightfox (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnchimbus View Post
    Dead By Daylight doesn't use Valve Anti-Cheat. It uses Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC), which doesn't automatically ban you for save or statistic manipulation. If you're banned, it's because you weren't careful enough and somebody reported you directly to Behaviour Interactive.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Cheat Engine Tutorial

To level up The Nurse and Nea, you must use Cheat Engine. Here's how to do it:

Step 1: Download the latest version of Cheat Engine and Dead By Daylight 1.0. USING THE CURRENT VERSION OF EAC WILL GET YOU BANNED. Dead By Daylight 1.0 can be found on various torrent sites.

Step 2: Navigate to the game's folder in "steamapps". Remove the "EasyAntiCheat" folder and put it on your desktop; DO NOT DELETE IT.

Step 3: Move the EasyAntiCheat folder from Dead By Daylight 1.0 into the game's folder.

Step 4: Boot up Dead By Daylight and click "Cancel" at the startup screen. You must do this fast, otherwise the game will boot up with EAC enabled.

Step 5: To confirm EAC is disabled, create a lobby as Killer and see if people leave immediately after joining. If they do, you're safe. Ignore the cheater warning when you close the lobby; you haven't been marked for cheating, it's just a default message for having an outdated version of EAC.

Step 6: Boot up Cheat Engine and load the DBD process. Enter your current amount of blood points as the value and click "First Scan".

Step 7: Spend some blood points, then enter your new amount and click "Next Scan".

Step 8: Drag the first result on the left into the box at the bottom, right-click, and select "Change Record", then "Value". Enter 500,000; this is the cap.

Step 9: Repeat Step 8 each time you need to refill on blood points.

Step 10: When you're finished, delete the 1.0 version of EAC and replace it with the current version on your desktop. Close Cheat Engine and boot up the game to make sure your changes have been saved.

Step 11: Enjoy!
    When I start Dbd and click on "cancel", the game freezes. But I can hear the intro scene..

Thanks
    To ban it ?

Thanks
    Is there a way to get just the add ons with cheat engine, I think it's not as easy as bloodpoints or level :/