Thread: Tech Stocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Tech Stocks

Anyone watching any interesting?

I'm bullish on Uber long term.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Anyone watching any interesting?

I'm bullish on Uber long term.
    Is this wallstreetbets?

sad because it works :<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    im definitely a little bear on uber long term, have you looked at tasha keeney's take on robotaxi release @arunforce?

lower cost structure for bev's + automation = higher profit take for tesla and 'drivers' which will make high-take rideshares like uber and lyft go under value

Thanks
    which stocks to buy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by boy View Post
    im definitely a little bear on uber long term, have you looked at tasha keeney's take on robotaxi release @arunforce?

lower cost structure for bev's + automation = higher profit take for tesla and 'drivers' which will make high-take rideshares like uber and lyft go under value
    Tesla won't win the race. I'm certain. It's going to be Waymo (Google), Uber ATG, or Cruise who nails it first. Tesla is overhyped, much like anything Musk does is overhyped and underdelivered. That being said, Tesla built a stellar car of the future with an amazing UX.

My Uber stock is up 20% from a week or so ago, I bet California wouldn't ban rideshares and it paid off. I have money in Uber and Snap, I'm looking to buy into the big IPOs coming up with Snowflake and Unity.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    AMD is moving I keep vouching for amd I really believe in it

To expand upon this they've been dominating INTEL in the cpu market this year relatively speaking
    Last edited by ablazepander; 08-29-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ablazepander View Post
    AMD is moving I keep vouching for amd I really believe in it

To expand upon this they've been dominating INTEL in the cpu market this year relatively speaking
    Intel's doing horrible. Thought it was a good idea to invest. Luckily I got to get all my money back cuz that shit ain't growing, switching to AMD.

Also, arun's picks if Uber are genuinely solid. Tesla's a bubble IMO

MPGH History
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof
    Middleman
    05/09/2020 - 09/01/2021
    Cock Sucker
    20/10/2020 - 20/11/2020
    Former Staff
    09/01/2021

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared

Tesla won't win the race. I'm certain. It's going to be Waymo (Google), Uber ATG, or Cruise who nails it first. Tesla is overhyped, much like anything Musk does is overhyped and underdelivered. That being said, Tesla built a stellar car of the future with an amazing UX.

My Uber stock is up 20% from a week or so ago, I bet California wouldn't ban rideshares and it paid off. I have money in Uber and Snap, I'm looking to buy into the big IPOs coming up with Snowflake and Unity.
    Waymo has <1% of real miles driven compared to Tesla, tesla just isnt showing their hand yet

uber is lucky that they snuck their way out of that cali ban tbh, and yes uber isnt going away anytime soon but their cost : price model is gonna get hugely undercut when the robotaxi comes out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Waymo has <1% of real miles driven compared to Tesla, tesla just isnt showing their hand yet

uber is lucky that they snuck their way out of that cali ban tbh, and yes uber isnt going away anytime soon but their cost : price model is gonna get hugely undercut when the robotaxi comes out
    Waymo is level 4 autonomous, Tesla is level 2 autonomous at best. They're not even playing in the same league.

Banning gig workers would be massively stupid. No Doordash? No Uber Eats? No (mostly) Taxi Drivers? No Uber? No Lyft? There is a huge point about exploitation of workers and the burden being passed on the government, but this ain't the way to solve it kids.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Intel's doing horrible. Thought it was a good idea to invest. Luckily I got to get all my money back cuz that shit ain't growing, switching to AMD.

Also, arun's picks if Uber are genuinely solid. Tesla's a bubble IMO
    I used to invest in Intel aswell.. definitely one of my worst idea's

Thanks
    Any recommendations?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared

Waymo is level 4 autonomous, Tesla is level 2 autonomous at best. They're not even playing in the same league.

Banning gig workers would be massively stupid. No Doordash? No Uber Eats? No (mostly) Taxi Drivers? No Uber? No Lyft? There is a huge point about exploitation of workers and the burden being passed on the government, but this ain't the way to solve it kids.
    did u see that elon runs lv 4 on his own car? and lv4 is being released to closed testing in a few weeks

and i agree banning gig workers is kind of a dumb move but nothing was being solved until state forced uber's hand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

did u see that elon runs lv 4 on his own car? and lv4 is being released to closed testing in a few weeks

and i agree banning gig workers is kind of a dumb move but nothing was being solved until state forced uber's hand
    No haven't heard anything, watched an example of summon and it looked woefully pitiful. I'm skeptical cameras can work under all conditions in today's day and age.

Thanks
    Not watching tech stocks but have been watching some oil stocks (thinking they will blow up long term) and Moderna (medical company) along with cryptos. My dad thinks that Ripple/XRP will blow up in the next decade. I mean it wouldn't be a huge loss if he/I invested as its so cheap (>$1). But not sure if I'm going to get into the market, I don't have a job anymore and I'm a college student. These oil stocks look promising in the coming year tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared

No haven't heard anything, watched an example of summon and it looked woefully pitiful. I'm skeptical cameras can work under all conditions in today's day and age.
    okayyy well elon has been driving his tesla to and from work with "minimal interference if any" and the FSD update is going to be a complete rewrite of the code, its going to be all newly updated, and like i said; waymo only has worked in phoenix, tesla's are driving around the country constantly collecting data and they have 99% more driven miles than waymo, and every other company combined... do da research, rain, snow, cold, hot, night, day

although yes, i agree summon is kinda garbage but with the fsd rewrite on the entire software im pretty sure its gonna be more accurate.

and tesla also owns one of the worlds fastest (top 5 but not sure what position) supercomputers in the world, just to process video data, and its getting a huge update which will increase its capacity to probably be 2nd fastest supercomputer in the world

my numbers are a bit off on the supercomputer info, but the real miles driven one is accurate, you're comparing a one-city autonomy company to a worldwide tested autonomy company essentially, but we will wait till battery day and see what they say about FSD, it's also coming to closed beta testers in a few short weeks, so we'll see some reddit posts about that if it fails

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast