Thanks

Any good guides on how to create "hacks" for LoL

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get started in learning how to hack this game. My ultimate goal is to create a last hit minion program that either highlights a last hit minion on the screen, or a program that will automatically a-a a last-hit minion that is in range. If such a hack exists already, I don't care because I want to go through the process of building and succeeding (or failing) such a program myself. This is a learning process for me.
    Treat me as a complete noob when it comes to how to get started with all this, but not as a noob when it comes to understanding programming, or computers (such as memory offsets and locations, etc).

Additionally, if anyone has a place that shows what type of information is in a udp packet sent to the client from the LoL server. Something as detailed as possible, if such a thing exists.

Thanks to everyone and anyone who can help me.
    Last edited by manwen; 10-04-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    google might be a good place to start and youtube i remember seeing a video that used VB mapping to create a bot, this might be a good place to start

Thanks
    Need to get use with stuff such as Cheat Engine and Ollydbg.

VB would probably be the easiest coding language to learn but C++ would be the best.
    There are some pretty nice examples of "incomplete" last hit bots for LoL which are done in C++ and are a DLL which gets injected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you cant hack LoL.
    its all server sided, not client sided.
    so unless you want to get busted for intercepting and editing packets, and go to jail, then dont do it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    you cant hack LoL.
    so unless you want to get busted for intercepting and editing packets, and go to jail, then dont do it.
    Yea I know. I wasn't talking about editing them and giving them to the server. I was thinking about having a program that would receive the packet and you could extract any useful or interesting information from them. I don't know what information is in them, hence why I asked. These packets would never be returned to the server and would essentially be copied when they come in to your network card. It would be similar to how wireshark works. Since LoL packets are udp, it might be possible to have a program that just receives the packets by listening for incoming packets from the same ip and port as the server your game is being played on. But I don't think that will work.

I know you can't hack LoL, hence my quotation marks around "hack". However, a last hit program or highlighting last hit minions is something that can be worked out with the information that the client has and technically feasible if one can figure out a way to do so. Plus its all local and the server should be none the wiser.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Not entirely true, you can use cheat engine to change the value of the scroll, hence all of the zoomhack or patchers that have been released. That is one of the most basic hacks out though, Just youtube LoL zoomhack tutorial or somthing, thats how i found it.

GL.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    you cant hack LoL.
    "and go to jail"

thats just silly, now really come on, intercepting and editing packets can't land you in jail if you did it to LoL, if you got into there servers etc then it might but packet editing just no.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by |Uli| View Post
    Need to get use with stuff such as Cheat Engine and Ollydbg.

VB would probably be the easiest coding language to learn but C++ would be the best.
    There are some pretty nice examples of "incomplete" last hit bots for LoL which are done in C++ and are a DLL which gets injected.
    I'd love to see one of those examples.

Thanks
    MATE...i can code and trust me...U CANT FUCKIN COD IT...lol...noobs tryina code...hey...just cause ima level 7 or something doesn't mean ima noob...im releasin soon...not in lol tho..in andother game...u wont be able to do it it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy to hard for u