Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

What would happen if you banked hacked money all at once? (Well that's what I did)

Hello and welcome to my journey of BANKING ALL OF MY HACKED MONEY AT ONCE!

The title says it all.
    So, about a month or two ago I bought 90mil from XBL-Revolution (www mpgh net/forum/showthread.php?t=1040470 ,replace spaces with dots). Everything was good, but this is not a free advertisement post so let's move on.

Eventually (2 days ago from now) I decided to bank all my money. I know it's a stupid idea and I will eventually get banned, but I thought to myself "Nahh, what's the worst that could happen?". Well, nothing bad yet.

I will try to edit this post as regularly as I can to update you guys.
    ◀Day 1▶ Did nothing on gtav. Didn't even log on.
    ◀Day 2▶Same as day one.
    ◀Day 3▶ Alright, now things are getting interesting (well, kinda.) I bought around 3.5 to 4mil worth of items. No sign of ban yet.
    EDIT1 ON DAY3: Apparently there was a ban wave today. I didn't get banned tho.

Hope this stays as interesting as it is.

And remember.

DONT BE AS STUPID AS ME!
    Last edited by asdfI; 03-04-2016 at 04:33 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asdfI For This Useful Post:

nichtgeheim (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Banking money does not get you banned

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xray25 For This Useful Post:

johndoe1234567 (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    why bank it anyway? Losing 500 every death you will still take forever to lose just a few million
    R.I.P. TO THE GOLDEN YEARS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfI View Post
    Hello and welcome to my journey of BANKING ALL OF MY HACKED MONEY AT ONCE!

The title says it all.
    So, about a month or two ago I bought 90mil from XBL-Revolution (www mpgh net/forum/showthread.php?t=1040470 ,replace spaces with dots). Everything was good, but this is not a free advertisement post so let's move on.

Eventually (2 days ago from now) I decided to bank all my money. I know it's a stupid idea and I will eventually get banned, but I thought to myself "Nahh, what's the worst that could happen?". Well, nothing bad yet.

I will try to edit this post as regularly as I can to update you guys.
    ◀Day 1▶ Did nothing on gtav. Didn't even log on.
    ◀Day 2▶Same as day one.
    ◀Day 3▶ Alright, now things are getting interesting (well, kinda.) I bought around 3.5 to 4mil worth of items. No sign of ban yet.

Hope this stays as interesting as it is.

And remember.

DONT BE AS STUPID AS ME!
    banking money or keeping it in ur wallet is nothing but a Myth I really don't see why ppl keep making treads like this spawning money on urself or spending modded money is what gets you banned
    Last edited by realdealxx; 03-03-2016 at 05:24 PM.
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Whelp, this was a pointless thread. If you spent a little time searching the forums, you'd have this answer in 5-10 minutes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ™ÐÆĿÆ®!UȘ™ View Post
    why bank it anyway? Losing 500 every death you will still take forever to lose just a few million
    you want to use this money for second character and not make more money with that character

Thanks
    Really? In every "money drop" or "money race" service it says that if you bank all of the money at once you will get banned.

In closing,

This is more of a "social experiment" than anything else. Banking hacked money DOES or SHOULD get you banned, and spending hacked money is even worse!
    Yes, where is the proof to show code that means when you bank it cause ban? There is no code, people never able to proving it, it all a myth and spending the hack money is not worse. I made a menu for this game, I know what I'm taking about

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I know I will get eventually banned. I just wanna see how long I can get away with it.
    there is no way of answering this it can be mins hrs days weeks months
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    Yes, where is the proof to show code that means when you bank it cause ban? There is no code, people never able to proving it, it all a myth and spending the hack money is not worse. I made a menu for this game, I know what I'm taking about
    Enlighten us, OP; who were the ones who said that banking money would get you banned? Did it happen to be someone who runs a "money service" on MPGH? Because drawing upon a mythological threat to scare players would make said money service that much more valuable and would divert players' attention away from doing such methods out of fear of a ban.

Yes but I'm just trying to see what happens, not succesfuly get away with it.
    I know I will get eventually banned. I just wanna see how long I can get away with it.
    I just want to see how long I can get away with it.
    You mean that I get banned? That's exactly my goal. I just want to see how many days I can last.
    Really? In every "money drop" or "money race" service it says that if you bank all of the money at once you will get banned.

In closing,

This is more of a "social experiment" than anything else. Banking hacked money DOES or SHOULD get you banned, and spending hacked money is even worse!
    I believe the underlined portion was my response. I was saying this is pointless because of two reasons:
    A) Users such as @xray25 and @realdealxx have constantly tried to rid this forum of that stupid rumor. I was once like you until I got a solid confirmation from a menu developer. You will not get banned for placing the money in the bank. You will get banned for cheating/hacking but not because you put $100 million in the bank.
    B) If you would have searched the forums, you would have seen that this has been answered and that banking money will not get you banned. You assumed I meant that you will find that the answer is a ban if you bank money. You had mistaken my original post, sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Banking money does not get you banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ™ÐÆĿÆ®!UȘ™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    banking money or keeping it in ur wallet is nothing but a Myth I really don't see why ppl keep making treads like this spawning money on urself or spending modded money is what gets you banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe1234567 View Post
    Enlighten us, OP; who were the ones who said that banking money would get you banned? Did it happen to be someone who runs a "money service" on MPGH? Because drawing upon a mythological threat to scare players would make said money service that much more valuable and would divert players' attention away from doing such methods out of fear of a ban.

I believe the underlined portion was my response. I was saying this is pointless because of two reasons:
    A) Users such as @xray25 and @realdealxx have constantly tried to rid this forum of that stupid rumor. I was once like you until I got a solid confirmation from a menu developer. You will not get banned for placing the money in the bank. You will get banned for cheating/hacking but not because you put $100 million in the bank.
    B) If you would have searched the forums, you would have seen that this has been answered and that banking money will not get you banned. You assumed I meant that you will find that the answer is a ban if you bank money. You had mistaken my original post, sir.
    Eh yes, I guess I was fooled...
    This is what happens when you try to make a thread about being "super cool and crazy". Karma hits you back, it really does.
    I will try to improve tho.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to asdfI For This Useful Post:

johndoe1234567 (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well in a way like someone posted above, if you did go through the forums - you would know that you can bank your money. Money in bank and Money in Hand doesn't make any difference but Thank You brave soul for doing a thing that many hesitate to do and usually opens up a thread here asking if they will get banned for banking money. So thank you for doing what you did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Should be pinned, this thread, either way. Would cut down on the duplicate threads asking the same question.

Thanks
    Banked Money is the same as Money in cash.
    Last edited by sts24980; 03-05-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    me too

Yea Bank and cash are the same ;P

Thanks
    I have read about some cases were when some people returned from a ban they had their banked money removed but their cash was still there? Is that a thing?
    Overclocking a microwave oven...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast