Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Exclamation Shadowbanned on Warzone after using (soft) unlock all.

So today I wanted to hop on warzone and play however i noticed my matchmaking queue started searching for matches <350ms. ( Ofc i knew i was shadowbanned.)
    I used a trusted software, bought it purely for soft unlocking operators and weapon attachements, blueprints etc. But yeah it also had a full on cheating features like aimbot and all that. I never queued up with this software on my PC since I can't even run warzone properly on it so i just soft unlocked stuff and kept playing on my PS4. I read a couple of posts regarding shadowbans some people say they are lifted after a week some say they are lifted after 2 weeks (if you are innocent that is).
    What I'm interested in is if they do end up reviewing my account will they notice my soft unlocks (i don't have a high K/D it's 1.04 because i never cheated in-game) or will i get perma banned.
    Also heard about people selling spoofers and that they can get rid of shadowbans.
    I'm not too experienced when it comes to this and it might sound stupid but i just want some advice on what should i do?
    Should i wait out those 2 weeks or should i start looking into buying a spoofer and do spoofers even work for consoles?
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks

SB

Better wait 2 weeks for the SB to be lifted and do not create new accounts because they will also fall into SB

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD4rk View Post
    Better wait 2 weeks for the SB to be lifted and do not create new accounts because they will also fall into SB
    Thanks i'll just wait out the 2 weeks

Thanks
    just wait some time, you'll be good

Thanks
    you can play if you do bad they not ban you cuz they dont have proof to ban you. but if you play cheating and jet kills you gone get ban xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckas_1906 View Post
    you can play if you do bad they not ban you cuz they dont have proof to ban you. but if you play cheating and jet kills you gone get ban xD
    This is a bit more complicated than that I'm afraid. Not getting kills isn't the ultimate solution to avoid getting banned. It depends on different things. The amount of kills in-game will definitely affect the number of reports you get in-game, but otherwise, it depends on the way your hack works. Was it a publicly released hack? If so, you"ll get banned once it gets patched. Was it an external or an internal? When you modify the memory of a game in real-time, the developers can see what you've done if you didn't hook in a good place or you just did something stupid without knowing what to do.

On my part, I got banned for using an illegal software which is stupid considering the fact I wasn't even using anything at the time. I was making a trainer by using cheat engine to scan for some values, when I was done I closed CE and stopped the services from running. Hopped in the game, instant black screen and account banned immediately... forgot I had to reboot after using CE.
    Last edited by qubn; 11-13-2021 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qubn View Post
    This is a bit more complicated than that I'm afraid. Not getting kills isn't the ultimate solution to avoid getting banned. It depends on different things. The amount of kills in-game will definitely affect the number of reports you get in-game, but otherwise, it depends on the way your hack works. Was it a publicly released hack? If so, you"ll get banned once it gets patched. Was it an external or an internal? When you modify the memory of a game in real-time, the developers can see what you've done if you didn't hook in a good place or you just did something stupid without knowing what to do.

On my part, I got banned for using an illegal software which is stupid considering the fact I wasn't even using anything at the time. I was making a trainer by using cheat engine to scan for some values, when I was done I closed CE and stopped the services from running. Hopped in the game, instant black screen and account banned immediately... forgot I had to reboot after using CE.
    they should seriously stop banning people for dumb stuff like that and only look into process that call for functions or directly hook into warzone

they dont even release a guide that says DONT OPEN CHEAT ENGINE BEFORE PLAYING WZ IF U CHEAT IN SINGLE PLAYER GAMES OR USE VPN to new players, so some kid could just be vpning or making a hack for a single player game like you did and then get banned and not even cheat one bit