Thanks

Need cheat engine help

Hello guys im still not very good at haxing, having said that i want to ask for help. Im trying to find a way to godmode in EE so i can farm yellow weps by my self, but when i try to do values in CE i find them and change them and i can see my hp change, but i still die. Are this values server sided if not any one can help me would be great thx in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to red4rain For This Useful Post:

makillers (08-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    God mode, Or in MMORPG terms, Unlimited HP. This isn't possible on most MMOs because the values are >>Server Sided<< Which means programs like Cheat Engine, Can't freeze/edit them. It will show that it's frozen but like you said, you still die lol. Soo... Sorry, this won't work. =/.

Although packet editing might work. Now that i think about it xD. I quit screwing around with this game x3. I wouldn't release my packets anyways.. Too many people would be OP if they had them lol. But. If you can find a bypass for the game i'll work on it for you?
    Last edited by hg478; 08-21-2011 at 02:19 AM.

Just because you can speak, does not make you intelligent.

I don't hack like others. People say game hackers have no skill? I believe there is an art to hacking games. Makes no sense super-knifing everything to death. I'd rather make it look elegant and graceful. There is an art in being non legit. The art is making it seem as legit as you can. Even though you aren't. That's where the skill is.