Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Post Ultimate Hack Repository

Thread rewritten to conform to MPGH rules - Ape
    The ULTIMATE Hack Repository (Source Only)
    A place to find and submit hacks for Robocraft
    Please note that these hacks are all SOURCE CODE - This means that you must manually apply them to your version of the game. I will add a basic guide on how to do this in the future, but for now you can look online. You'll need Telerik's JustDecompile as well as the Reflexil plugin. Find both on Google.

Last updated: 10/20/14

Working Hacks - These are hacks that I have tested and work perfectly - no bugs or side effects.

Author
    apemanzilla
    Description
    This hack allows you to fire SMGs extremely fast. However it is very easily noticed and I would not recommend using it on a main account.
    Type
    FireTimingData
    #=quqxVrbq1Kphj3Wov77knDnBQg$KmDc$N$ywK9YnayZY=
    Changes
    Remove the first three instructions.

Note: This will change the offset values for other instructions in this member, so other hacks editing this member may need to be adjusted, or applied before this hack. Be careful!

Last edited 10/20/14

Author
    apemanzilla
    Description
    This hack allows you to fire plasmas as if they were SMGs (Much faster)
    Type
    FireTimingData
    Changes
    Change the operand at offset 34 to "groupFirePeriod". Leave the operand type and opcode the same.

Last edited 10/20/14

Author
    apemanzilla
    Description
    Railguns will reload in less than a second.
    Type
    FireTimingData
    Changes
    Change the operands at offsets 61 and 72 to "groupFirePeriod". Leave the operand type and opcode the same.

Last edited 10/20/14

Author
    apemanzilla
    Description
    Removes the shaking effect when firing weapons.
    Type
    CameraShake
    StartShake()
    Changes
    Modify the instruction at offset 8:
    The opcode should be "ldc.r4"
    The operand type should be "Single"
    The operand should be "0"

Note: This will change the offset values for other instructions in this member, so other hacks editing this member may need to be adjusted, or applied before this hack. Be careful!

Last edited 10/20/14

Author
    apemanzilla
    Description
    Disables weapon inaccuracy.
    Type
    WeaponAccuracyTracker
    Update()
    Changes
    Modify the first instruction:
    Opcode: "ret"
    Operand type: "[None]"

Last edited: 10/20/14

Semi-working hacks - These are hacks that I have tested and work, but could be better, or have strange side effects.

Author
    apemanzilla
    Description
    This hack will increase your radar range to cover a good chunk of the map - between half and three fourths depending on the map.
    Type
    CubeEnemyRadar
    Start()
    Changes
    Change the operand at offset 25 to "maxDishAngle"

If someone can develop a hack that covers an infinite range, I will gladly replace this one and move it to the "Working Hacks" section with your name.

Last edited: 10/20/14

Outdated, broken, and untested hacks - These are hacks that need to be updated or tested for one reason or another.

Nothing here yet!

Hitlist - Ideas for hacks, or hacks that we don't have but would be useful.

• Block Hitbox Hack - Something to disable collision testing
    • RP/TP hack - Something to increase rewards from battle (I have a semi-functional version of this that I'm improving before adding to the list)
    • Movement Speed Hack - Something that makes movement cubes move faster (I have a semi-function version of this that I will finish and add)

Contributing

If you would like to submit a hack for the thread, simply post below using this template:
    Code:
    Hack
    (The name of the hack)
    Description
    (A basic description of the hack - what it does, side effects, problems, etc.
    Type
    (The Type that is modified)
    (The Member that is modified)
    Changes
    (A basic guide on what to change in the member)
    If your hack looks good, and is unique or outperforms an existing hack, I will add it with your name and give you a thanks.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-20-2016 at 04:15 AM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

andra86 (10-20-2014),derpaderp23 (09-01-2015),Flooyd9 (10-21-2014),fluffy10 (04-04-2015),greenboy13 (06-29-2015),JnutMakes (07-16-2015),nawaf_banjar (06-30-2015),pluginbaby (04-04-2015),RGWrgrgergaergergrg (10-20-2014),tamiresantiago (10-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    +nocollision
    +wallhack

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfeo For This Useful Post:

nawaf_banjar (06-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I have long worked on nofog, but nothing came of it, the fog raised at the level.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by apemanzilla View Post
    So, recently I've been getting lots of requests for my hacked client, and I've been saying generally the same thing. I will not be releasing the client itself until I deem it complete and ready. However, I will share my hack spreadsheet (which contains the modifications to make these hacks yourselves) to anyone who requests it and is willing to apply them manually. Currently, this list consists of the following:

• Plasma hyper-speed hack - fire plasmas as fast as SMGs
    • Railgun rapid reload - Reload railguns in less than a second
    • Anti-shake hack - no camera shaking when firing weapons
    • Radar range hack - radars will show enemies from halfway across the map
    • No SMG inaccuracy*

*This hack is still incomplete. Currently, it only decreases the rate at which accuracy decays, but I am working on a different method that will eradicate it entirely.

I have plans for many more hacks too, and always will welcome additions by other members here. So, why don't we collaborate to make the ultimate hacked client? These hacks are ones I plan to create once I have enough time:

• SMG fire rate hack - fire SMGs faster (without being kicked)
    • No railgun inaccuracy
    • Unobscured values**
    • Faster movement cubes (wheels, hoverblades, thrusters, etc)
    • Embedded RP hack

**The game "obscures" certain values (such as total CPU and weapon accuracy values) by encrypting them. This hack, while difficult to make, would remove this encryption so that old cheat engine hacks could be used again (with minor changes of course)

The link to download the spreadsheet will be added soon once I clean it up a bit. if you would like to get write access to it, send me a PM with a drop-box account and I can share it with you so it updates automatically and allows you to modify it.
    Can I test the hack? I'm a newbie but have background in hacking games. Now I just started playing robocraft and hopefully learn how to cheat and code this game. Can anyone help me? VIA WPE and CE. I want to learn how to make "hard" cheats on this game. )

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iscythe18 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I have improved the camera anti-shake hack to bypass the client-side anticheat, and have finished the perfect accuracy hack. (for all weapons) Updating OP now. I will also add the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeo View Post
    +nocollision
    +wallhack
    Care to share the modifications? I can give you access to the spreadsheet if you prefer so that you can do it manually as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iscythe18 View Post
    Can I test the hack? I'm a newbie but have background in hacking games. Now I just started playing robocraft and hopefully learn how to cheat and code this game. Can anyone help me? VIA WPE and CE. I want to learn how to make "hard" cheats on this game. )
    I am not distributing the DLL to anyone until it is done. However, if you like, you can look at the spreadsheet and try to modify the client manually. I will be adding a link in the OP momentarily.
    Last edited by apemanzilla; 10-19-2014 at 05:10 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So, recently I've been getting lots of requests for my hacked client, and I've been saying generally the same thing. I will not be releasing the client itself until I deem it complete and ready. However, I will share my hack spreadsheet (which contains the modifications to make these hacks yourselves) to anyone who requests it and is willing to apply them manually. Currently, this list consists of the following:

• Plasma hyper-speed hack - fire plasmas as fast as SMGs
    • Railgun rapid reload - Reload railguns in less than a second
    • Anti-shake hack - no camera shaking when firing weapons
    • Radar range hack - radars will show enemies from halfway across the map
    • Perfect Accuracy (All weapons)

I have plans for many more hacks too, and always will welcome additions by other members here. So, why don't we collaborate to make the ultimate hacked client? These hacks are ones I plan to create once I have enough time:

• SMG fire rate hack - fire SMGs faster (without being kicked)
    • Unobscured values*
    • Faster movement cubes (wheels, hoverblades, thrusters, etc)
    • Embedded RP hack

*The game "obscures" certain values (such as total CPU and weapon accuracy values) by encrypting them. This hack, while difficult to make, would remove this encryption so that old cheat engine hacks could be used again (with minor changes of course)

I can do the speedhacks with wheels and hoverblades, and also the smg rapid fire. I got to admit though I already got banned using the rapidfire, because it is pretty obvious when you're shooting 1000X faster than normal with 1 gun.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PSICore For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by PSICore View Post
    I can do the speedhacks with wheels and hoverblades, and also the smg rapid fire. I got to admit though I already got banned using the rapidfire, because it is pretty obvious when you're shooting 1000X faster than normal with 1 gun.
    So far all versions of SMG rapidfire I've seen and tried get you kicked from matches now. I've already got prototype versions of the speed increases for movement blocks, but feel free to post the modifications.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Here's a teaser for when I release the client sometime later this week:
    Look at the minimap and screen - One T1 radar, covering most of the map.

There's lots of plasma projectiles in the air - from just 4 T3 cannons!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Step 1:
    Find class FireTimingData, then open up the reflexil plugin at the top. Find the line private void #=quqxVrbq1Kphj3Wov77knDnBQg$KmDc$N$ywK9YnayZY=(). Right click on the first opcode in the reflexil bar. Select Create new... and a dialogue box should pop up. There should be a drop down menu where you can select opcodes near the top. Choose ldarg.0 and press Insert Before Selection.

Step 2:
    Right click on the ldarg.0 opcode you just made and create another new opcode. In the drop down box choose ldc.r4. The operand type is Single, so choose this. For the operand, type 1. Then click Insert After Selection to insert this opcode.

Step 3:
    Right click on the ldc.r4 opcode you created and create a new opcode. In the dropdown box, choose stfld for the opcode. The operand type is a Field Reference. Now find the field that you want to add, which is groupFirePeriod. Type this in the operand search bar. Highlight this operand and press ok. Then groupFirePeriod should appear in the operand box. Finally, click Insert After Selection to insert this opcode after the one you previously made.

Step 4:
    Right click on the Assembly-CSharp.dll, go down to Reflexil v1.5 and then press Save As... Save the file as Assembly-CSharp.dll. Now JustDecompile will give a message saying the file has been changed, so press reload. Now return to the class FireTimingData. Return to the line private void #=quqxVrbq1Kphj3Wov77knDnBQg$KmDc$N$ywK9YnayZY=(), and voila! this.groupFirePeriod = 1f; should be added in! Go in game and wreck robots without getting kicked. ( I killed 8 tier 10s in 2 minutes lol)

NOTES!!!!!
    ALL OTHER GUNS WILL NOT WORK
    ALL SCOPES WILL NOT WORK
    IF YOU GET CAUGHT, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY GET SUSPENDED OR BANNED, SO BE CAREFUL!

I posted this in another forum a couple of days ago.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PSICore For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by PSICore View Post
    Step 1:
    Find class FireTimingData, then open up the reflexil plugin at the top. Find the line private void #=quqxVrbq1Kphj3Wov77knDnBQg$KmDc$N$ywK9YnayZY=(). Right click on the first opcode in the reflexil bar. Select Create new... and a dialogue box should pop up. There should be a drop down menu where you can select opcodes near the top. Choose ldarg.0 and press Insert Before Selection.

Step 2:
    Right click on the ldarg.0 opcode you just made and create another new opcode. In the drop down box choose ldc.r4. The operand type is Single, so choose this. For the operand, type 1. Then click Insert After Selection to insert this opcode.

Step 3:
    Right click on the ldc.r4 opcode you created and create a new opcode. In the dropdown box, choose stfld for the opcode. The operand type is a Field Reference. Now find the field that you want to add, which is groupFirePeriod. Type this in the operand search bar. Highlight this operand and press ok. Then groupFirePeriod should appear in the operand box. Finally, click Insert After Selection to insert this opcode after the one you previously made.

Step 4:
    Right click on the Assembly-CSharp.dll, go down to Reflexil v1.5 and then press Save As... Save the file as Assembly-CSharp.dll. Now JustDecompile will give a message saying the file has been changed, so press reload. Now return to the class FireTimingData. Return to the line private void #=quqxVrbq1Kphj3Wov77knDnBQg$KmDc$N$ywK9YnayZY=(), and voila! this.groupFirePeriod = 1f; should be added in! Go in game and wreck robots without getting kicked. ( I killed 8 tier 10s in 2 minutes lol)

NOTES!!!!!
    ALL OTHER GUNS WILL NOT WORK
    ALL SCOPES WILL NOT WORK
    IF YOU GET CAUGHT, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY GET SUSPENDED OR BANNED, SO BE CAREFUL!

I posted this in another forum a couple of days ago.
    I already have a different method of this that allows you to keep the scopes and other weapons. It's also simpler...

Step 1: Go to type FireTimingData, member #=quqxVrbq1Kphj3Wov77knDnBQg$KmDc$N$ywK9YnayZY=().
    Step 2: Open Reflexil
    Step 3: Delete the first three instructions (Right click > Delete)

You can also replace them with "nop" instead of deleting them for whatever reason you may want.

This allows you to use it in multiplayer, without getting kicked, without losing access to the scope or other weapons.

On a side note, I have removed the download link for the spreadsheet (I was violating the rules, sorry guys) and will migrate it's content into spoilers here when I have time. I'll also include any bits and pieces you guys contribute.

Edit: I just updated the OP with a full list of the hacks I have so far. Anyone can post one they want added and I'll take a look at it.
    Last edited by apemanzilla; 10-19-2014 at 10:53 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for the share, I tested them and they all seem to work.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to moot_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Care to share the modifications? I can give you access to the spreadsheet if you prefer so that you can do it manually as well.
    Add me to steam: WoxTech
    or on Skype: im.a.wox,
    I believe that we can find common interests.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeo View Post
    Add me to steam: WoxTech
    or on Skype: im.a.wox,
    I believe that we can find common interests.
    Added on Skype, and I think I've already added you on Steam.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Fucking yes! THANK YOU SO MUCH

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainasoja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainasoja View Post
    Fucking yes! THANK YOU SO MUCH
    You\'re welcome

Leave a thank?

I\'ll also be adding a few later today and compiling them into two DLLs as a release - a \"light\" version, (with the less detectable hacks, like rail gun reload, no inaccuracy, and radar range) and a \"full\" version - with all the hacks.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast