Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Should I Posts Here The Hacks I Downloaded From FagerzPlanet [dot] net?
    Hehehehe you should know that there is no such thing as FagerzPlanet [dot] net. hehehehehehehe

Free Out: Enable it if you plan to get out of the map by teleporting. flying. or passing through walls
    It will become Freezed when you press the button.
    Hotkeys is Ctrl+ Z to Freeze and Ctrl+ z is also to unfreeze

Unli. SP/CT: This will freeze make ammo from vehicles unlimited, CT and SP will be frezzed so you can Run. Jump. Etc with out getting tierd.
    Hotkeys is Ctrl + numpad 4 to enable it and Ctrl + numpad 5 to disable it.
    Numpad is the right numbers. if you dont have it. the numbers above will not work (SRY).

Fly: It will Freeze you from moving and jumping. you have 2 ways to fly. one thath can fly . pres Key C to sit, pres W and shift to roll etc but this will not work if your on a bulding ( this means that if you touch a bulding anywhere will not work). The 2nd way is flying but roll and key C will not work.
    Ok lets start. If your on the ground and want to fly you can fly 2 ways and on the bulding you can fly 1 way. Lets start on the ground. press Q to enable Fly (Note that you will not be able to move but will be able to look arround) and then press Z or X many times ( Why Z or X ? its becuase some maps change values) and you will go up. Z or X will go up and the other one will go down. (Note you will not fly high if your in emblem, to fly higher you have to bypass the moutains and try this on the moutains and you will be able to fly higher)
    E is to turn fly Off (to disable it). The 2nd way to work in buldings. is by jumping and pressing Q while in air and then pressing Z or X to go up (note that this will work on ground too) and you will fly =P.

Teleport: The main reason i did this is to move in air. Note that this will not work if your on building, you will need to fly 1st and it will work. on ground it will work good but if you touch the building it will not work again so you have to start teleporting again.
    when your high in air and want to use teleport to move close to the enemy base. etc. Press Ctrl + numpad 1 to enable. and to disable is Ctrl + numpad 2. when you enable it, you cant move either. but if fly is disabled. you can jump =P. Now. when your in air and its enabled. Pres numpad 8 (to go north) 2 (to go south) 4 and 6 (to go to the sides). If you practice flying and teleporting. you will become better.

Pass through: this will allow you to pass through any buldings (not vehicles). No hotkeys for this one. 1st Pres Enable and pres on and you can walk through any wall. If you get stuck and pass through dint work correcly, try pressing enable and On again. If its still stuck. try flying or teleporting. IF still stuck, well get a grenade, put it between your legs and wait for some seconds. Or pres F4 To suicide ( F4 works sometimes, Not all the times).
    If pass through works perfect you can use teleport and fly with out a problem touching the buildings.

Dead Man Walking: This sucks Only use it if you want to steal flags all the time. If you enable dead man walking. you will not see you getting dead. players will shot you and kill you and you still see your HP full. you will see some werids things arround if your using dead man walking. Remember that if your killed with dead man walking on you cant kill noone. but you can steal flags. The enemey will not see you. they will see you dead on the ground or what ever but you will be walking arround him and stealing flags.

Steal On: this works only one time if you get close to a flag. if its enable and you get close to a flag, it will start counting to 100% . witch this thing enable , you can go like to the other side of the map and still get the flag (remember that this will work only one time if you get close to the flag and go somewhere else)

No waiting: this you can get flags in 0 seconds (0 seconds if you dont have no lag)
    if you press it. it will freeze. press again to unfreze ( note that this also dont have hotkeys) but its better to let it freezed all the time.

Fast, Slow,: Dont use this alot. it may makes your game shitty. Enable it by pressing Ctrl + home and to disable is ctrl + page up. enable it 1st and press Ctrl + insert to your game to be fast and ctrl + delete to your game to be slow ( with slow, you can see bullets going like in matrix dodgling bullets). the shitty thing will happen if you use alot by pressing again and again or by killing or seeing someone die with this enabled.

SuperHack: yeahhhhh this Rulezzzz, This hack will freezze and unfreeze. keep it freezed ammo and health and you will get ammo and health anywhere in map ( it will keep reapting all the time) If your in a vehicle. A sound will come and you will hear that your vehcile is getting ammo and health many times. ( and that is anoing) Hotkeys is Ctrl + Q to unfreeze or frezze and Ctrl + E to unfreeze or freeze. Note that if your on a take and ammo is enabled. every rocket that hits you well not kill you becuase the hack will be reparing your tank for you but dont let 2 -3 mines to your tank. becuase it will explode =P
    mines is the weapon most powerfull that does alot of damage. 1 mine is ok but more you will have risk to die.

Respaw: This is simple, you will be able to respaw again when you dies with out waiting thouse 10 seconds
    Hotkeys: Ctrl + V to enable Cant Wait and Ctrl + B to disable (Off)

Scope: This will enable scope for any weapon your using (Not hands) to have a scope like with sniper , and the + and - sighs are to zoom and to zoom out. Also remember this that if you zoom in. you cant zoom out if the scope is on. it will not effect. to effect you can pres the hotkeys to zoom out and enabling Scope again. and it will effect it
    Hotkeys Ctrl + D to enable scope. Ctrl + A to disable scope. Ctrl + W to zoom in and Ctrl + S to zoom out.
    Remember that zoom in and zoom out will effect all the time if you pres the button or hotkeys. but to view it. you have to enable scope.

Super Aim: yes. Its finally here, This will Rule, Super aim is the most wanted hack for allmost everyone to make a clear shot in the enemy. you will be able to run with a sniper with scope on or other guns and do a clear head shot on the enemy with out missing the bullet. Also you can shot long range with a perfect SHOT (Yes, Only if you aim the red Dot to the guy hehehe).
    Hotkeys: Ctrl + G to enable and Ctrl + H to disable
    -EDIT- This is the 2nd ReadMe 3.0 becuase it has a little bug. Now the On will freeze so it will be better in the fight
    that is the features of that trainer it rockz lol. so admin or global moderator can i posts it?

Thanks
    the sad thing is why do some users have to kept us their knowledge

Thanks
    no its not like that. its because the admin/moderators can get mad because its from another site. most forum admins dont like that so im asking for permission for me to posts it.

Thanks
    how about a pm?

Thanks
    You're so desperate aren't you?
    but im not that kind of person.
    i have dignity, i have justice...
    on snap it, ill cut the trash talk hahahahaha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rabara
    no its not like that. its because the admin/moderators can get mad because its from another site. most forum admins dont like that so im asking for permission for me to posts it.

Post the hack here. There's no problem posting hacks from other sites here, the problem is when you post a link to that site itself.

Thanks
    Sharing is caring
    I like this quote

Thanks
    let me consult arunforce first.. then if he approves ill create a new thread...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Send me it, I'll strip it down.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterPater
    Weapon list is not working, I think.

1. Run warrock and enter to playing game
    2. Run wpepro and target -> warrock
    3. Load weaponlist
    4. Choose scout ssg continuously and start
    5. Respawn as scout
    6. Nothing. Defoult weapon and wpepro writing error 1, 2, 3... etc with every new packet

PS: its was green team
    You have to capture any packet from ingame, then rightclick>add to socket id.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    strip it down in what sense?

Thanks
    ok let me warn you ok

when you use a virus scanner
    it says that its a trojan.. but its not it just uses hotkeys.

and i already use the cheat v2.0 for about a week or 2 and i havent been hack.
    many trust this hack even if it says its a trojan....

i use this even virus scanner says its a trojan.....

and the guy who created this. uses godaddy's tutorials (who have unlock helicopter, missile launching humvee, and a speed boat) so. i trust the guy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rabara
    ok let me warn you ok

when you use a virus scanner
    it says that its a trojan.. but its not it just uses hotkeys.

and i already use the cheat v2.0 for about a week or 2 and i havent been hack.
    many trust this hack even if it says its a trojan....

i use this even virus scanner says its a trojan.....

and the guy who created this. uses godaddy's tutorials (who have unlock helicopter, missile launching humvee, and a speed boat) so. i trust the guy
    2.0 trainer are ready? when you will be able update 2.0 trainer for warrock ?

Thanks
    i mean:

i have use WarRock Cheat ver.2.0 For about A Week Or 2 And Even If The Virus Scanner Says Its A Trojan I Still Use It.

Now That WarRock Cheat Has Updated, I Have WarRock Cheat ver.3.0
    and it is better than WarRock Cheat ver.2.0

Thanks
    ok since you dont want to share the links for your hacks could you at least tell us the exact FileName of your hack? bet that wouldn't violate the rules

Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast