Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I have found a way for multi fishing with 4 clients maybe more.

Anti Afk work, Fishing work nice on the 4 accounts, working in background too, not tested with auto drop boots.

Maybe if i have a good loop i can active window1,window2,window3.. with separated au3 auto drop boots running in the same time with a custom ahk fishing bot with custom loop too .. Hard to explain xD After i finished updated bots inside the toolbox (thx patch), i will do the script for Multi Clients+ Ur Fishingbot +work in background and maybe with the auto drop boots.

of course, i will send you the script @konradmm
    Last edited by tlfxtoskaman; 08-04-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralShadow View Post
    I got 3 bots running with a very small window and my main account and big window and it works just fine, There's just no way to drop boots on all of them at the same time, I'll just check them every 30mins and drop the boots which usually takes 10 seconds to do.
    I'm running 10 bots at a time on two monitors. Boots are dropping on all 10 of them. I use my other pc to play while that one just hosts the bots. If we could make the windows even smaller I could host quite a few more bots on the same pc (since I only have 2 monitors for that pc).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Romochild View Post
    I'm running 10 bots at a time on two monitors. Boots are dropping on all 10 of them. I use my other pc to play while that one just hosts the bots. If we could make the windows even smaller I could host quite a few more bots on the same pc (since I only have 2 monitors for that pc).
    Get windows 10, Unlimited Monitors/Desktops >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    What in the script determines the size of Trove?
    Got the source, but I changed the width + height settings in the source but it doesn't resize like it should :/
    MPGH staff is a joke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by qztr View Post
    Got the source, but I changed the width + height settings in the source but it doesn't resize like it should :/
    Sometimes it resizes sometimes it doesn't. just resize it yourself -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Sometimes it resizes sometimes it doesn't. just resize it yourself -.-
    Feel free to don't quote me if you don't know the answer to my post, thanks.
    MPGH staff is a joke.

Thanks
    Get windows 10, Unlimited Monitors/Desktops >.>
    *facepalm* Rather than trying to be a smart ass, dumb ass, you should learn what is needed for this bot to work... Window needs to be able to be seen without anything blocking it for the bot to drop the boots, otherwise your idea would of been great! #gtfo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    *facepalm* Rather than trying to be a smart ass, dumb ass, you should learn what is needed for this bot to work... Window needs to be able to be seen without anything blocking it for the bot to drop the boots, otherwise your idea would of been great! #gtfo
    I never said that boot dropping will work if you have more than 2 windows open, One mouse = One Bot = One Window opened, the rest fack them. simply run as much desktops as you want and as much trove windows as you want but boot drop will only work for one. >.> as for the fish botting part windows can be minimized.

Thanks
    Could you explain how to have more than 5 accounts? I have no problem running clients, it's just having more than 5. People say that after 5 accounts, they start to ban them? Do you use a vpn or something? and if you do, could you explain the process? Any help is appreciated

You could also pm if you want Thanks!

Thanks
    Do you mind if you can tell me how to also make more accounts because when I tried making more than one acc (I made 3 alt accounts) on the same computer and IP it banned all of my alt accounts. Also how do you make the bot run 10 times at once, do you just copy and rename them and open them up with different binded keys? ~thank you

Thanks
    dosent work on win 10, im trying my best to get it working on win 10

Thanks
    Hey I been trying to make the program run and it has not made any progress of working can you give me some tips of what i did wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by kermokk View Post
    dosent work on win 10, im trying my best to get it working on win 10
    It's working perfectly fine on Windows 10.
    MPGH staff is a joke.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fusebaum View Post
    Could you explain how to have more than 5 accounts? I have no problem running clients, it's just having more than 5. People say that after 5 accounts, they start to ban them? Do you use a vpn or something? and if you do, could you explain the process? Any help is appreciated

You could also pm if you want Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by killerflemm View Post
    Do you mind if you can tell me how to also make more accounts because when I tried making more than one acc (I made 3 alt accounts) on the same computer and IP it banned all of my alt accounts. Also how do you make the bot run 10 times at once, do you just copy and rename them and open them up with different binded keys? ~thank you
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...7#post10797007

SUGGESTION:

So I've been thinking about what would help your bot and I finally found what I think would. When you are botting multiple accounts at once there is an issue at times when boots are picked up on multiple bots at a time. Due to your anti afk being "press B" it'll remove b, see that another bot has a boot, it'll try moving the mouse to it which will then mess up the aiming of the bot that it "pressed B" on and then that bot will be stuck not fishing due to that. My suggestion is: Could you just make it so when the bot is started it'll press B once and then C will be the way for it to AntiAFK? I mean it'll work fine with bootdrop since the mouse goes to the middle of the screen and not further when dragging the boot. This would help massively on my part at least.

Thanks
    Last edited by Romochild; 08-04-2015 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by qztr View Post
    Code:
    Width := 576
    Height := 432

WinGetPos, X1, Y1,,, ahk_pid %pid%
    WinMove, ahk_pid %pid%,, X1, Y1, Width, Height
    - - - Updated - - -

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...7#post10797007

SUGGESTION:

So I've been thinking about what would help your bot and I finally found what I think would. When you are botting multiple accounts at once there is an issue at times when boots are picked up on multiple bots at a time. Due to your anti afk being "press B" it'll remove b, see that another bot has a boot, it'll try moving the mouse to it which will then mess up the aiming of the bot that it "pressed B" on and then that bot will be stuck not fishing due to that. My suggestion is: Could you just make it so when the bot is started it'll press B once and then C will be the way for it to AntiAFK? I mean it'll work fine with bootdrop since the mouse goes to the middle of the screen and not further when dragging the boot. This would help massively on my part at least.

Thanks
    Pressing 'B' is not Anti-Afk.
    Whenever u got boot into ur inventory, every looks different.
    When u hover mouse on boot, it will rotate (changing its look).
    By pressing 'B' it resets view to original look.

As AntiAFK, bot presses 'F', and this works as Anti-AFK.
    Do you like my bot for Trove?
    Feel free to add urself as my referral, this will be enough prize for me
    E3LMNCWEED92QPX9DKFJ
    Or you can donate via jsp: Ashcan

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast