Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thumbs up ✯✯ ULTIMATE Scam Prevention E-BOOK [$10] ✯✯

NEVER GET SCAMMED AGAIN

Information:
    - 7 pages of in-depth methods on preventing being scammed (1,000 words)
    - Useful with any online account/virtual item trade
    - Comes with FREE lifetime scam support
    - FREE constant updates
    - Credible information
    - Great for people new to online trading and avid online traders
    - 100% UNSATURATED, ORIGINAL E-book (unlike 90% of other threads on the internet)

Credibility:
    - I am a current Middleman on MPGH and have been involved in the online trading community for over 3 years.
    - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1495688

Providing 1 free vouch to a REPUTABLE member.

Vouches:

I purchased the eBook and felt like reviewing it to improve @Jim 's sales:

Visuals - 9/10:
    Really well structured and organized. It includes a lot of images to help you, so understanding the eBook should not be a problem. The font, colors and background are just about right. This eBook is really pleasant to read.

Content - 8/10:
    Really well explained with visuals (as I mentioned before). You will be capable of understanding the actual method without a doubt.

Method - 8/10:
    The method itself is really original and really informative. I recommend this to especially new members or people who got scammed before and dont yet know how to avoid it. The method even shows how to get the scammed money refunded. I found this very informative although, I knew most of these things since I spend a lot of time making sure I never get scammed.

Support - 10/10:
    @Jim was willing to help me out in case I had any doubt the regarding the Ebook. I really don't feel like I needed support though. He is a really kind human being (lol) and you can definitely have a great laugh while chatting with him.

Easiness - 8/10:
    I wouldn't say it is easy, getting scammed is a lot easier. I recommend reading this through with care when you find some spare time, you don't need to read it over and over again to understand the method.

Grammar - 10/10:
    It was perfect grammar to me. I am still learning English so my grammar might not always be on point.

Pricing - 10/10:

Seems fail to me

Overview - 8.5/10:

A really informative method for a reasonable price. I really feel like you will be able to prevent most scams. It contains some basics as well as some more thoughtful information. I highly recommend buying this eBook if you are planning on purchasing/selling anything anywhere (on MPGH).

Price:
    - $10 USD // LIFETIME support & CONSTANT updates
    - $100 USD // FULL Reseller's License

Payment Methods:
    - Paypal // NO CHARGEBACKS, if you want a refund PM me on Skype and we can discuss why.
    - Bitcoin // 10% markup

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/aussie_sniperx.png[/img]

TERMS OF SERVICE:
    - No refunds unless approved by myself
    - No chargebacks
    - No Leaking
    - By purchasing my e-book you agree to these terms

This E-book is VERY necessary for anyone that doesn't want to risk being scammed in the future.
    Last edited by Jim; 09-08-2015 at 03:08 AM.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I purchased the eBook and felt like reviewing it to improve @Jim 's sales:

Visuals - 9/10:
    Really well structured and organized. It includes a lot of images to help you, so understanding the eBook should not be a problem. The font, colors and background are just about right. This eBook is really pleasant to read.

Content - 8/10:
    Really well explained with visuals (as I mentioned before). You will be capable of understanding the actual method without a doubt.

Method - 8/10:
    The method itself is really original and really informative. I recommend this to especially new members or people who got scammed before and dont yet know how to avoid it. The method even shows how to get the scammed money refunded. I found this very informative although, I knew most of these things since I spend a lot of time making sure I never get scammed.

Support - 10/10:
    @Jim was willing to help me out in case I had any doubt the regarding the Ebook. I really don't feel like I needed support though. He is a really kind human being (lol) and you can definitely have a great laugh while chatting with him.

Easiness - 8/10:
    I wouldn't say it is easy, getting scammed is a lot easier. I recommend reading this through with care when you find some spare time, you don't need to read it over and over again to understand the method.

Grammar - 10/10:
    It was perfect grammar to me. I am still learning English so my grammar might not always be on point.

Pricing - 10/10:

Seems fail to me

Overview - 8.5/10:

A really informative method for a reasonable price. I really feel like you will be able to prevent most scams. It contains some basics as well as some more thoughtful information. I highly recommend buying this eBook if you are planning on purchasing/selling anything anywhere (on MPGH).
    Last edited by Lilly; 09-08-2015 at 02:10 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

Jim (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    2 copies sold, 10% discount on the next copy.
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    My Vouch Review:

Visuals - 8.5/10: This ebook's guide is well written as well as structured and organized. Its colors are plain and simple just the way I (and most of the ebooks' buyers out there) like it. The ebook's guide also comes with helpful tips/resources, which is a major advantage for newbies.

Method - 8/10: Although this ebook's method is kind of general knowledge, it's still original and it also has a few tweaks here and there. Overall, it's very efficient against scammers.

Content - 8.5/10: This eBook's content is pretty precise, accurate and newbie-friendly. Overall, it's pretty easy to understand what's written there and its meaning.

Price - 10/10: Although part of this eBook's content is kind of general marketplace knowledge, I find the price of it pretty fair since it can really prevent you from being scammed for thousand of dollars, especially if you're new to the marketplace (in general).

Support - 10/10: Jim was willing to help me out in case I had any doubts regarding the ebook's content and such. He's a pretty friendly and patient person.

Easiness - 8/10: I find what's written in the Ebook's guide extremely easy to understand, however, a not so experienced merchant might have a few little difficulties in understanding certain information/terms, but again, this is what support is for.

Grammar - 10/10: I didn't find any grammar mistakes.

Overview - 8.5/10: This is a really nice scam prevention ebook, it's pretty informative, well written as well as organized and it's being sold for a fair price. I highly recommend you to buy it, especially if you're an unexperienced merchant/trader.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-09-2015 at 02:14 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Black (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Bump, don't want to get scammed? Invest in a lifetime method.
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Bump .
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Bump .
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    LMFAO

SEEMS LEGIT...

What about this...