Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Nippy, i dont think the WinMove command is working very well, atleast on my machine it isnt. It resizes to a smaller resolution but when i go in window spy and check the resolution, it gave me 2 different resolution, 1 is bigger than the other, and the bigger one matches the one from the script. However the windows resizes to the smaller resolution. Tested in both windows and vmware, also tried the testing script u posted on the 1.3 version thread.

Thanks
    Here doesn't works boot drop
    1:
    2:
    how was the screen: [IMG]postimg.org/image/qhxosard3[/IMG]

Thanks
    sorry , its not work. Fish-bot not work or I something wrong ? Plz tell on stage

Thanks
    Its working, but i cant use the drop boot and decon function, how do I use decon if i cant put a loot collector under water? Just in cornerstones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by choobai View Post
    Hey nippy, whenever bootdrop runs it keeps resizing my windows to a smaller one, any ideas why?
    Thats what it does. Reason being is to get the pixels and coords in the right spot it resizes to fit what I have set.

Quote Originally Posted by chopchop75 View Post
    works great...havent dropped any boots yet, but im sure it will. im looking forward to your next release, hopefully with decons
    It has the decons in it. Just make sure to open lootcollecter before you start fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by blade bro4 View Post
    @reppin Saw your quoted post on the other thread, will give yours a shot. Done with Taejim's bots after losing 10 accounts in 3 days using his bot after a month of flawless.
    ouch you must be doing someting thats flagging the accounts. Unlike his mine has a alot of random delays to give a more real feel. It also has random ness to the bootdrop/decon you should notice that.This is to give a more real feel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandalas View Post
    Unable to find loot collector window on 4556. Please make sure it's open and run it again.

Thats what i get after 15 casts when bot should start dropping boots and it does not do anything untill i hit OK button
    Reason that is coming up is you have the bootdrop/decon checked in the config. If you don't want it to pop up there is 3 options in the config just uncheck them. But if you like to use that feature put a loot collector under the water. Open it then start to fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Knee View Post
    Running it atm, didn't get any problem so far besides the liquid type not being detected successfully but the Bot works anyways so cheers to that! Thanks a lot and Good Job reppin
    Try casting closer. I gave it all most half a sec delay already to detect water type. Maybe try starting it while the lure is in the water already. That might give you a water type.

Well for me it does not work that well, i changed boot dropping method to a timer and still get the same error, i'm fishing in hub with lava fishing rod

- - - Updated - - -

how to remoove that stupid decon thing ? It does not work i started to do fishing in club world got open loot collector with me and started bot it does cast for the 5 minutes as set then decons fishes and stops doing anything
    Well, If you are fishing in the hub you should not be using bootdrop/decon. Just uncheck them in the config. 2nd for this to work you need to be in windowed mode. Put the loot collector under the water. Open it before you start to fish by hitting E. Do not open your bag and then start to fish. It will do the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteSynteX View Post
    Why not go back to a version where his bot was FLawless? i Use V1.6 and it works perfectly i knew that 1.7 would still be glitchy so i kept 1.6 just in case
    They are the same bot. Nothing really changed with his other then he moved things around. The core fishing bot being mine has not changed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by choobai View Post
    Nippy, i dont think the WinMove command is working very well, atleast on my machine it isnt. It resizes to a smaller resolution but when i go in window spy and check the resolution, it gave me 2 different resolution, 1 is bigger than the other, and the bigger one matches the one from the script. However the windows resizes to the smaller resolution. Tested in both windows and vmware, also tried the testing script u posted on the 1.3 version thread.
    K I will see whats up. Maybe add a hotkey for this to manually resize the window. For now just don't use the bootdrop if it can't work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1994mateus View Post
    Here doesn't works boot drop
    1:
    2:
    how was the screen: [IMG]postimg.org/image/qhxosard3[/IMG]
    You forgot to open the loot collector. Go to a clubworld. Put a loot collecter under the water. Hit E to open it DO NOT OPEN YOUR BAG. Then just start fishing. See if it works then. Also be in windowed mode.

Quote Originally Posted by suamaeaqlaputa View Post
    Its working, but i cant use the drop boot and decon function, how do I use decon if i cant put a loot collector under water? Just in cornerstones.
    You just can't. There is no other way to do it with out a club world or being in a open world.
    Like what I do? Well feel free to donate to show your love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    would'nt it be better to make separated config section in GUI for decon ? then we could do fishing anywhere and use boot drop flawlessly as it used to be instead ofbabysitting the bot, full inv of boots doesnt take you to anywhere

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    would'nt it be better to make separated config section in GUI for decon ? then we could do fishing anywhere and use boot drop flawlessly as it used to be instead ofbabysitting the bot, full inv of boots doesnt take you to anywhere

No you are write. I was planing on giving the option to disable it. But if you just want bootdrop check this out.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1028265

Just replace the bootdrop.exe in 1.3.1 with the bootdrop.exe in 1.4 and it will only drop boots and not decon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to reppin For This Useful Post:

Wandalas (09-23-2015)

Thanks
    Alright, it's starting to not reel in fish now. On some accounts it works fine, but on others it either doesn't reel or reels far too soon.

Thanks
    I have my club, but if i go to the club water I can't fish there cause its Sea of Regret...
    How do I use the decons function if I can't place a loot collector so?

Thanks
    Make sponges and collect some water to use.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by suamaeaqlaputa View Post
    I have my club, but if i go to the club water I can't fish there cause its Sea of Regret...
    How do I use the decons function if I can't place a loot collector so?
    place water in the club and then place the loot collector

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beardedwonder View Post
    Alright, it's starting to not reel in fish now. On some accounts it works fine, but on others it either doesn't reel or reels far too soon.
    What is the liquid type? dose it say unknown?

Thanks
    Now i got it, thanks!
    Do u have any tip for the configs? What do you consider the best timing to drop boots?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post

What is the liquid type? dose it say unknown?
    No I make sure it says water. Seems that part of the issue is the placement of bots relative to the water, but it takes a lot of fiddling around to get it right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Omg! U r awesome! U have made my dream come true! Thanx a lot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Is this version worth testing or should i stick with your previous version?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast