Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Thanks
    reppin, are you getting my PMs?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by toemik View Post
    reppin, are you getting my PMs?
    Where are you pming me at? If on here no I am not getting them.
    Like what I do? Well feel free to donate to show your love.

Thanks
    If that's the case, then this forum is quite poorly administrated. I'm gathering up a nice list of hair-pulling annoyances. If PMing is based on post count it should deny the user access to PMs until the post count is reached. It shouldn't let me PM anyone and make me think the PM went through.

I sent you two PMs. One 3 weeks ago, another 2 weeks ago. I guess I'll just paste a quick version here, and you can PM me your response or just reply here if you wish:

I was hoping to get some tips from you about multiboxing/multikeying, as I assume that's what you're doing now instead of fishbotting (though I could be mistaken).

1. Any words of wisdom/tricks that multikeyers might not know?
    2. What's the best method of getting the most money?
    3. To my knowledge, Trion allows 5 accounts to connect at the same time on a single IP, and technically allows multikeying so long as it's done manually and not automatically (through botting - which I'm guessing means auto-follow or auto-teleport or something). Is that correct? In other words, are there any risks?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    If that's the case, then this forum is quite poorly administrated. I'm gathering up a nice list of hair-pulling annoyances. If PMing is based on post count it should deny the user access to PMs until the post count is reached. It shouldn't let me PM anyone and make me think the PM went through.

I sent you two PMs. One 3 weeks ago, another 2 weeks ago. I guess I'll just paste a quick version here, and you can PM me your response or just reply here if you wish:

Thanks.
    gotcha no I got that pm thought I replied to it.

1. Yeah, More accounts. Don't run a account more then 3 to 6hrs a day and you wont get banned.
    2. farming radiants and selling radiants. Takes me about day to get a radiant they sell quick with right stats. and no need to cheat to do it just the right set of gear and character.
    3. Well, As far as I know you can run as many as you want on one ip. I had 10 going at once at one time testing the bot. Non banned. But there is a rule to there anti spam is if you make 5 accounts on the same ip within the same amount of time they get auto banned. But with every thing there is always a risk when you try and bend the rules.
    Last edited by reppin; 12-06-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks
    Oh, you did get that PM. lol.

Thanks a lot for the info. Just one thing: Could you elaborate on "farming radiants"? Does that mean you're defeating a dungeon in U6, then teleporting all your Alts near the chest to collect the loot when you break it open and hoping to find a Radiant?

And good tip on #3, but just FYI, I was able to create 5 new accounts on the same IP within a few minutes without any repercussions, and that was after an additional 5 that I had made the day before. Food for thought. Guess I should poke around in Trion's ToS to figure this out so I don't take it too far.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Oh, you did get that PM. lol.

Thanks a lot for the info. Just one thing: Could you elaborate on "farming radiants"? Does that mean you're defeating a dungeon in U6, then teleporting all your Alts near the chest to collect the loot when you break it open and hoping to find a Radiant?

And good tip on #3, but just FYI, I was able to create 5 new accounts on the same IP within a few minutes without any repercussions, and that was after an additional 5 that I had made the day before. Food for thought. Guess I should poke around in Trion's ToS to figure this out so I don't take it too far.
    No, I just farm u6 but if you wanted to port players around you could but I never needed to do that. I run around with 671mf on my rev so I get s2 all the time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
    No, I just farm u6 but if you wanted to port players around you could but I never needed to do that. I run around with 671mf on my rev so I get s2 all the time.
    Wait.. so what do you do with all your other accounts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Wait.. so what do you do with all your other accounts?
    Well, I used to fish bot. But ended up finding a more legit way to play once I got my first set of gear. Right now there just mules to hold my drugs on. But as of now I can hardly play 7 to 10fps sucks bad.

Thanks
    So, you're saying you're currently NOT multikeying? You just run dungeons on your main to farm Radiants and that's it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    So, you're saying you're currently NOT multikeying? You just run dungeons on your main to farm Radiants and that's it?
    Whats MutliKeying? Do you mean using multi clients? If so no I am not using multi clients. Well, I can't run multi clients. This loner pc sucks I get 7 to 10fps with no one around but if there is anyone I get like 6fps max. The lag keeps me from really playing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
    How to get so much magic find ??? Any advice for me?

Thanks
    T_T What it might be? After running into Nippy's Fish Bot it shows GUI, but in game window numpads does not works at all, they do not show any action being pushed. I can start it manually, but no any reaction in game, and unknown liquid as well in this list...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnowyXD View Post
    How to get so much magic find ??? Any advice for me?
    all the dragons patron and ring for mf and pet for mf is what I run with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ninglight View Post
    T_T What it might be? After running into Nippy's Fish Bot it shows GUI, but in game window numpads does not works at all, they do not show any action being pushed. I can start it manually, but no any reaction in game, and unknown liquid as well in this list...
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1057476

download the one there this is a older version. Then when you have it running hit numberpad5 to update pointers to newest ones.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718