▒█▄▄█ ░▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀▀▀

░█▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█ ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ █▄▄█ ▀▀█ ░░█░░
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀░ ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▒█░░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

░█▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀
▒█▄▄█ █░░ █░░ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ ░░█░░ ▀▀█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀

About AddMeFast:
AddMeFast is a network that will help you grow your social presence. It helps you to increase Facebook Likes, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Likes, Facebook Post Share, Google+ Circles, Google+ Post Share, YouTube Subscribe, YouTube Video Likes, YouTube Video Favorites, YouTube Views, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter reTweets, Twitter Favorites, Ask.fm Likes, VK Page Followers, VK Group Join, MySpace Friends, Instagram Followers, Instagram Photo Likes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest rePins, Pinterest Likes, Reverbnation Fans, SoundCloud Followers, SoundCloud Music Listening, StumbleUpon Followers and WebSite Hits (autosurf).

AddMeFast doesn't sell likes/subscribes/followers/views/hits. They will never request for usernames and passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts

What I Offer:
I have AddMeFast accounts loaded with set amounts of points ranging from 1,500 to 30,000. These accounts are generated by me and are legit. My accounts save you 75% on AddMeFast points compared to the legit pricing and save you the time you'd spend getting the points yourself. These points can be used to promote your business or just your social media presence in general. I can also add points to your existing AddMeFast account for the same rates, but will take more time. You get access to the email used to create each account as well. If I do not have an account with your desired amount of points, please give me a day or two to create it to your liking. Will do my best to keep somewhat of a stock.

Pricing:
🎸 AddMeFast Account /w 1,500 Points for $5.00 (Value $̶1̶0̶.̶0̶0̶)
AddMeFast Account /w 5,000 Points for $10.00 (Value $̶2̶5̶.̶0̶0̶)
🔥 AddMeFast Account /w 12,000 Points for $15.00 (Value $̶5̶0̶.̶0̶0̶)
💊 AddMeFast Account /w 20,000 Points for $20.00 (Value $̶7̶5̶.̶0̶0̶)
💉 AddMeFast Account /w 30,000 Points for $25.00 (Value $̶1̶0̶0̶.̶0̶0̶)

Proof:

Payments I Accept:
PayPal
https://www.paypal.me/MPGHLunatic
-or-
Bitcoin
https://www.coinbase.com/MPGHLunatic
-or-
Amazon eGift
Send To: MPGHLunatic@GMail.com

Terms & Conditions:
I am not responsible for any AddMeFast rules broken once accounts delivered.
I am not responsible for any consequences caused by using social media boosting.
I suggest using US proxies when using multiple AddMeFast accounts to prevent ban.