Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I felt like giving your bot a try and it worked out flawless!
    Although it feels like the safest place to fish would be in the Club world, is that possible yet?
    If so, how may i fish in my club world?
    Thanks in advance!

Edit: I managed to put out some water blocks in my Club world so now i'm fishing there.
    Although, i did put out a loot collector under the water, pressed E on it and made sure that my inventory
    wasn't opened. Started the bot normally but it still doesn't put the boots in the loot collector? What am i
    doing wrong?
    Last edited by akke92; 12-22-2015 at 06:02 PM.

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/akke92389737.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akke92 View Post
    it feels like the safest place to fish would be in the Club world
    just banned today in my club.
    so it detected?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by denishipster View Post
    just banned today in my club.
    so it detected?
    Like any bots in any game. You fish to much yeah they will look at you and yeah you can get banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akke92 View Post
    I felt like giving your bot a try and it worked out flawless!
    Although it feels like the safest place to fish would be in the Club world, is that possible yet?
    If so, how may i fish in my club world?
    Thanks in advance!

Edit: I managed to put out some water blocks in my Club world so now i'm fishing there.
    Although, i did put out a loot collector under the water, pressed E on it and made sure that my inventory
    wasn't opened. Started the bot normally but it still doesn't put the boots in the loot collector? What am i
    doing wrong?
    bootdrop/decon part is broken for now till I get a new computer once I have one and able to debug and code it I will have one released.
    Like what I do? Well feel free to donate to show your love.

Thanks
    I've noticed since the last update that lures are getting used up with very few fish caught. For example, today I ran it and started with 500 lures. I came back about 2 hours later and all the lures were gone and only had about 70 fish and 2 boots. So I got some more lures and watched it for a while. The bobber keeps bobbing and never stops and the lure count goes down about 1 every 4-5 seconds or so. All this while the bobber continuously bobs. Any thoughts? I've used your script for many months now and this is new to me. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris73 View Post
    I've noticed since the last update that lures are getting used up with very few fish caught. For example, today I ran it and started with 500 lures. I came back about 2 hours later and all the lures were gone and only had about 70 fish and 2 boots. So I got some more lures and watched it for a while. The bobber keeps bobbing and never stops and the lure count goes down about 1 every 4-5 seconds or so. All this while the bobber continuously bobs. Any thoughts? I've used your script for many months now and this is new to me. Thanks.
    Well, It could be you have the scan start time to long. Check to makes sure it is around 10 to 12 secs.

Thanks
    Actually, I had it too short at 6 from when they had the fishing week. That shouldn't have done that though.

Thanks
    Would it be possible to get this release with a "no numpad" config? If so, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by plokijuh34 View Post
    Would it be possible to get this release with a "no numpad" config? If so, I would really appreciate it.
    Just change the hotkeys in the config. Hit Config>Custom hokeys and you can change them to what ever you need.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by osiris73 View Post
    Actually, I had it too short at 6 from when they had the fishing week. That shouldn't have done that though.
    yeah not for sure why it would have done that. Only thing I can think of is outdated pointer or something interfering with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    when will next update of script?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by BuslikX10 View Post
    when will next update of script?
    When ever there is a update to be needed. I have not been making many changes as I have a issue with my pc so not much I can really do. I almost ready for public testing of a new bootdrop.

Thanks

Lightbulb NEW IDEAS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
    When ever there is a update to be needed. I have not been making many changes as I have a issue with my pc so not much I can really do. I almost ready for public testing of a new bootdrop.
    Could you please in the next update add the followings?:

Auto randomly move mouse from original position by [number] pixels every [number] to [number] fishing pole recasts. [Toggled on and off]
    After every [number] to [number move the character [number] blocks from original position. [Toggled on and off]

If you manage to add these it would be by far the best bot I have ever encountered. These are useful to remain undetectable. It will fool anyone into thinking a real human is at the PC. Also please turn off the instant 'PULL' when the fish is caught, no one has such instant rapid reactions to Pressing F when their fish is ready.

I will try to add more but since you say your PC is somehow "broken" then I won't bother as much. Keep up the great work.

----
    EDIT: also focus less on the weird pedofilism voice. we don't need it, we care more on the functionality rather than cosmetics.
    Last edited by cosmin67; 12-25-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice release~
    100 posts
    200 posts 300 posts 400 posts 500 posts 600 posts 700 posts 800 posts 900 posts 1000 posts

Click and or +rep to show some supports!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin67 View Post
    Could you please in the next update add the followings?:

Auto randomly move mouse from original position by [number] pixels every [number] to [number] fishing pole recasts. [Toggled on and off]
    After every [number] to [number move the character [number] blocks from original position. [Toggled on and off]

If you manage to add these it would be by far the best bot I have ever encountered. These are useful to remain undetectable. It will fool anyone into thinking a real human is at the PC. Also please turn off the instant 'PULL' when the fish is caught, no one has such instant rapid reactions to Pressing F when their fish is ready.

I will try to add more but since you say your PC is somehow "broken" then I won't bother as much. Keep up the great work.

----
    EDIT: also focus less on the weird pedofilism voice. we don't need it, we care more on the functionality rather than cosmetics.
    haha, You can disable the TTS if you like. It was a request so I added it in. As for a delay before reeling in I will add a hard coded setting for next release.

As for the wait time in the ini file look for ReelinWaitTime = "100-200" You change change this to say 200-500

also I am vary close to a new pc now and when I do I will push a update for bootdrop. Just need another 195$
    Last edited by reppin; 12-25-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Thanks
    hey reppin i just got done learning a bit about ahk and i made my own boot drop script and it works flawlessly. it even clears your build inventory. if you dont mind giving it a try that would be great. and i know it is long code but i am new to ahk (also if you want to use it i dont care) it just runs alongside your bot. just hit F5 to initiate it and it will run every 5 minutes. oh and sorry there are no comments but it is really straight forward. also be weary it will deconstruct and delete anything under the top 3 rows and your entire build inventory lol.

apparently i cant post links so if you search for jjr090 and click users on git hub its the only code in my repository
    Last edited by jjr090; 12-25-2015 at 11:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jjr090 View Post
    hey reppin i just got done learning a bit about ahk and i made my own boot drop script and it works flawlessly. it even clears your build inventory. if you dont mind giving it a try that would be great. and i know it is long code but i am new to ahk (also if you want to use it i dont care) it just runs alongside your bot. just hit F5 to initiate it and it will run every 5 minutes. oh and sorry there are no comments but it is really straight forward. also be weary it will deconstruct and delete anything under the top 3 rows and your entire build inventory lol.

apparently i cant post links so if you search for jjr090 and click users on git hub its the only code in my repository
    only thing bad about it. It might not work for everyone. It is a vary user specific script.

It's all good I have a bootdrop that works on this loaner pc which is about ready for testing. I was thinking of handing it out to donators to give people a more incentive to want to donate. The faster I get a new computer the faster I can code and debug it.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast