Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Wink Lynd*****m Lifetime Account (Need a guinea pig)

If anyone would be able to help me test out this account I made to make sure that I'm not missing anything, it'd be really great. You'd be able to keep the account, I just need someone to make sure that there's really no expiration date (didn't find one) and that it works properly before I start a full-on shop. I just found this and don't want to waste any buyer's time.

Also, what would you pay for a custom lynd*****m lifetime account? I was thinking of selling them for like $5-$7.50 or so. Is that too much?

Thanks in advance for any help,
    - Luna

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I would buy a lifetime account for the prices you listed. Hit me up when you open a shop, I'll be your first customer.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Q%A&edf#$#$ For This Useful Post:

LunaScratch (04-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Although I’m a new member, LunaScratch has been so kind to provide me an account to test out
    and compare it to a cracked Lynd*****m account I have recently purchased from another member.

For those who do not know, Lynd*****m is an online education company that offers thousands of
    video courses on 3D & Animation, Audio & Music, Business, CAD, Design, Developer, Education &
    E-learning, IT, Marketing, Photography, Video and Web, as well as many software tutorials.
    After comparing them both, the custom account is identical to the $34.99 Premium Monthly
    Subscription Lynda offers, allowing you to download Project Files unlike the Basic Subscription.

However, like with most custom accounts, you are able to customize your settings and do not need
    to worry about hiding your activity. This makes a huge difference in my opinion, especially for a learning
    website. I am able to take advantage their Playlist, Notebook, and Bookmarking feature, and customize
    my interests for recommendations.

Although I cannot guarantee this means lifetime, there indeed does not seem to be an expiration
    date tied to the account because as it’s simply missing from the web page where it should be.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Q%A&edf#$#$ For This Useful Post:

LunaScratch (04-11-2016),NYCSavage (04-12-2016)