Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[Macro Recorder] Automatic Life Buyer (for 8 Def)

What is this?
    Simple macro that spams chat with your offer to buy life for 8 def and when someone trades you, it selects the def potions, waits for the other person to select life and the it accepts the offer and stops.

Are you tired of standing on USW3 for 20 minutes waiting for someone to sell you life for 8 def?
    Well, here's a macro that does exactly what you need.

Download: (if you can't see anything here, look at the attachments)
    VirusTotal (kinda pointless since it's a macro, not an actual program, but I know moderators would want it)

If you know how Macro Recorder works, you can easily figure out how to change the macro to work with any combination of items, so I'm not gonna do that right now.

I will eventually rework this into an actual program that will not require any external programs and it will work with more item combinations, but I thought someone might use this.

Few things you should know:
    - you need the Macro Recorder program to run the macro
    - it will stop even if the life seller declines the offer (shouldn't really happen though)
    - RotMG spam filter sometimes blocks your repetitive messages, but it shouldn't happen in this case
    - you need to use Flash client with low quality (ORape / Nilly's / vanilla)

Please let me know if there's any problem.
    (I know there are many trade bots on MPGH, I wanted to make something clean and simple for those afraid of using 3rd party programs from unknown sources.)
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Natiiix For This Useful Post:

181derick (07-17-2016),ACHREFBOY (07-10-2023),ahmedattaya (07-28-2016),BraizOO (07-11-2016),fastman1 (03-12-2024),haddad123 (07-29-2016),insertretardedbanana (07-26-2016),jakotaki (07-11-2016),kair0s (07-24-2016),Kataror (07-13-2016),kdskjdshdgs (07-11-2016),lawlzzz (07-24-2016),Orange_Carrot (10-11-2016),potaters (07-27-2016),prodocpro (08-01-2016),rapidryms (08-06-2016),ReluxZ (08-12-2016),surachat14326 (05-17-2020),xion2_ (08-05-2016),xLucid (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    Isn't KRelay's Tradebot better and safer?
    Last edited by iliketrainz; 07-09-2016 at 07:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Why is this needed? There is already like 2-4 automatic trade bots out here.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The 7th Hokage For This Useful Post:

JJ (07-09-2016),Lxys (07-09-2016),New (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BurritoYunus View Post
    + the fact that you have to download an external program.

How does it work? Does it search for colors in your screen to know when someone has traded you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Natiiix View Post
    (I know there are many trade bots on MPGH, I wanted to make something clean and simple for those afraid of using 3rd party programs from unknown sources.)

You just contradicted yourself. You said you are planning to make a program that doesn't require an external "macro recorder". So wouldn't that be a 3rd party program itself?

Also the macro recorder you use to run your macro, is a 3rd party program.

And tbh, programs here are (mostly) not encrypted so anyone can check the code. Apart from that they are checked for viruses by minions.

Is your macro recorder you want us to download checked for viruses / non-encrypted? I doubt that.
    Last edited by New; 07-09-2016 at 07:25 AM. Reason: plural of virus isn't virus
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
    Isn't KRelay's Tradebot better and safer?
    Didn't hear about KRelay being safe in the first place. This doesn't inject into the client, therefore it's 100% safe and you have full control over what happens without any knowledge of KRelay's functions.

Quote Originally Posted by BurritoYunus View Post
    Answered that before you asked.

Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    + the fact that you have to download an external program.

How does it work? Does it search for colors in your screen to know when someone has traded you?

- - - Updated - - -

You just contradicted yourself. You said you are planning to make a program that doesn't require an external "macro recorder". So wouldn't that be a 3rd party program itself?

Also the macro recorder you use to run your macro, is a 3rd party program.

And tbh, programs here are (mostly) not encrypted so anyone can check the code. Apart from that they are checked for viruses by minions.

Is your macro recorder you want us to download checked for viruses / non-encrypted? I doubt that.
    Macro Recorder is wildly used for simple bots. It's only targeted to those, who already own a license.

It would be, but it would work the way I want. Right now all of them lack settings I need.

95% MPGH users wouldn't be able to check the code even if they had an idea about how programs work. (low key note here, VB sucks dicks, C++, C#, Python, Java and anything that isn't VB, all the way!)

Yeah, obviously Macro Recorder, long-term successful paid program, is full of viruses, trojans and other other malware.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Natiiix For This Useful Post:

kkyakkya (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    C++, C#, Python, Java and anything that isn't VB, all the way
    VB and C# is the exact same thing. Like the exact same thing.

Yeah, obviously Macro Recorder, long-term successful paid program, is full of viruses, trojans and other other malware.
    Yeah but it still is a 3rd party program. It is as secure as all of the releases on mpgh, since both sides are checked. So I don't see the use for this macro
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Don't really see the use, but file approved.

Thanks
    VB and C# is the exact same thing. Like the exact same thing.

Yeah but it still is a 3rd party program. It is as secure as all of the releases on mpgh, since both sides are checked. So I don't see the use for this macro

Saying that VB is the same as C# is like saying that kindergarten is the same as college. It is the exact same thing and it serves the same purpose, but it's on a whole different level.

You can customize it without any programming knowledge and you can fix it easily yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Saying that VB is the same as C# is like saying that kindergarten is the same as college. It is the exact same thing and it serves the same purpose, but it's on a whole different level.
    I hope you understand they are both languages used in .NET frameworks.

If you understand that, you should know that ANYTHING that can be done in visual basic can be done in C#.

Why do you think C# is better than VB? Is it just to try to piss me off, or pure ignorance?

It's the same thing. Then why do I say it's better? Because it is easier. And because it doesnt use these ";" (forgot what they are called) every fking line.

Your argument that any language> VB is purely subjective. You just say stuff without knowing what they mean or why you say them.

(and at least visual basic is understandable. For example this is a is not equal b in C# "a != b" and this is how it is in VB "a<>b". wtf is the exclamation mark there in C# for? at least in VB it says that a is smaller or bigger (< or >) (<>) than b, so it makes at least SOME sense than putting an exclamation mark infront of an equals and calling it not equals)

- - - Updated - - -

You can customize it without any programming knowledge and you can fix it easily yourself.
    That's the point im trying to make btw, why should the guy who gets the program customize it? Might aswell post the source code in a tutorial if you want them to change the code around to make it useful
    Last edited by New; 07-10-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Somebody help please, i download it and when i extract it shows as document file or something like that and if i want to open i need to press "open with"... what to do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This works for macintosh users who cannot use krelay,ty

Thanks
    I hope you understand they are both languages used in .NET frameworks.

If you understand that, you should know that ANYTHING that can be done in visual basic can be done in C#.

Why do you think C# is better than VB? Is it just to try to piss me off, or pure ignorance?

It's the same thing. Then why do I say it's better? Because it is easier. And because it doesnt use these ";" (forgot what they are called) every fking line.

Your argument that any language> VB is purely subjective. You just say stuff without knowing what they mean or why you say them.

(and at least visual basic is understandable. For example this is a is not equal b in C# "a != b" and this is how it is in VB "a<>b". wtf is the exclamation mark there in C# for? at least in VB it says that a is smaller or bigger (< or >) (<>) than b, so it makes at least SOME sense than putting an exclamation mark infront of an equals and calling it not equals)

- - - Updated - - -

That's the point im trying to make btw, why should the guy who gets the program customize it? Might aswell post the source code in a tutorial if you want them to change the code around to make it useful
    VB is shit. Ask anyone who works with computer for more than a week.

Look in a mirror, read your reply again, look in the mirror again. Don't tell me you don't feel like an idiot for saying that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kdskjdshdgs View Post
    Somebody help please, i download it and when i extract it shows as document file or something like that and if i want to open i need to press "open with"... what to do?
    Please read the notes. It clearly states that you need Macro Recorder to run it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Look in a mirror, read your reply again, look in the mirror again. Don't tell me you don't feel like an idiot for saying that.
    Said the guy that makes macros in Macro Recorder because he can't code for shit
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    so essentially if i wanted to use this i can just use corsair utility program? it's got some macro settings nobody would ever even think of

Thanks
    Said the guy that makes macros in Macro Recorder because he can't code for shit
    That's funny coming from someone who doesn't know I've already released multiple programmed tools, but it's obvious you can't find stuff before saying something, you use VB, good enough excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicStaples View Post
    so essentially if i wanted to use this i can just use corsair utility program? it's got some macro settings nobody would ever even think of
    Macro Recorder has nothing to do with Corsair as far as I know and this thread was targeted towards those who already have the program.

Edit: Please lock this thread.
    Last edited by Natiiix; 07-26-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast