Everywhere and everything at once, I am you and you are me, we are the same ~
    Thanks

Smile SecretlyACritic's Everyday eCurrency Exchange | Paypal for BTC | Cheap rates!

Welcome to my eCurrency Exchange! Below contains my rates, instructions, and will tell you if you meet my criteria.

WARNING: Rates ARE subject to change at any time, make sure to confirm we agree on the same rate before purchasing. Will not be falling for this one.

Exchanging

------------------------------------------------

You BUYING BTC from me.
    These rates apply for you trading your Paypal for my BTC.

Current rate: 20%

Criteria: You WILL need a Verified Paypal account. You must have the pay as 'Family and Friends' option. If you pay with a card/bank and I don't deem you trustworthy enough purely by your MPGH account than you must provide ID proof. This will be explained more indepth if it is required. I WILL NOT be accepting Paypal payments as Products and Services for BTC. You either go first or you pay the MM (middleman) fees unless I deem you trustworthy enough.

-------------------------------------------------

You SELLING BTC to me.
    These rates only apply for you trading your BTC for my Paypal.

Current rate: 15%

Criteria: You either go first or you pay the MM (middleman) fees unless I deem you trustworthy enough.

New to eCurrency exchanging?

What exactly do the 'rates' mean?
    In a lot of currency exchanges a rate is usually set on top of the total amount being exchanged. The rate is usually set by the market and is for a convenience factor of security. An example transaction: 'Tommy wants to buy $20 worth of btc from me with the current rate of 20%. So, Tommy would take that total of 20 dollars and multiply it by 20% (or .20) which would give him 4. Then Tommy would add the 20 and the 4 which would equal $24. So, in order for Tommy to get his $20 btc he would have to pay $24 Paypal. You won't be required to do any of this math, but now you can check me to make sure you are getting exactly what you are supposed to be.

What is a Verified Paypal?
    A Verified Paypal account is a type of Paypal account that has either a bank, credit/debit card, and/or SSN attached for security measures.

Why do you require the Paypal to be sent as 'Friends and Family'?
    I require this option to benefit both you and I. Paying through this option avoids fees and chargeback opportunities. Works in both scenarios, whether you are buying BTC or Paypal from me.

Contact

Click the skype image below and shoot me a message. I'll answer as soon as I am able to. Make sure to confirm you are talking to me before purchasing via this thread or PM please. Don't want anyone getting scammed.

Thanks
    Down to 0.0242657 as of right now. Still doing exchanges until more btc in stock!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretlyACritic View Post
    Down to 0.0242657 as of right now. Still doing exchanges until more btc in stock!
    Added on skype!
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Add me on IM |

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Horizon For This Useful Post:

Vibrations (01-25-2017)

Thanks
    Still doing exchanges!

Thanks
    How much BTC do you have in stock?