Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation BattlEye now bans people for using AutoHotkey! (Proof screen + My main account)

https://imgur.com/a/fOJ4U
    Official! The 2-3 away from a kick to use AutoHotkey will be banned.
    This is my main account (the screen is in Italian.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i get banned too only for AHK files. FUCK UBISOFT! is this a fking CHEAT no????!!!!
    and this was my first kick yesterday, and today i want play online. and then i see, YOUR ACCCOUNT WAS PERMANENT BANNED!
    FUCK YOU UBISOFT FUCK YOU MOLES IN THIS FORUM! AHK FILES THAT DONT EVEN WORK CORRECTLY , THIS IS NOT A RECOIL IT REDUCES ONLY MAXIMUM 18% SHAKE!

IS THIS A CHEAT OR A RECOIL, NO ONE OF THEM IS IT! AND THE BEST IS , I HAVE PLAYED ONLY OFFLINE AGAINST TERROR HUNT ! FUCK UBI FUCK UBI!

I SPEND MORE THAN 1000HOURS TO PLAY TO REACH ONE OF THE HIGHEST RANKINGS! OTHER PLAYER USE AHK FILES IN ONLINE BATTLE MATCH AND I USE IT ONLY IN TERROR HUNT AND I GOT PERMANENT BANN WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS. AGAIN:
    FUCK YOU UBISOFT! DO YOU KNOW HOW UNFAIR THIS IS?
    FUCK FUCK FUCK! AND NOW I GONNA BUY REALL CHEATS AND RUIN YOUR GAME SON OF WHORES

QUESTION TO FORUM MEMBERS, IS THIS A PERMANENT BANN? :

Last edited by tanerr; 01-24-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tanerr View Post
    i get banned too only for AHK files. FUCK UBISOFT! is this a fking CHEAT no????!!!!
    and this was my first kick yesterday, and today i want play online. and then i see, YOUR ACCCOUNT WAS PERMANENT BANNED!
    FUCK YOU UBISOFT FUCK YOU MOLES IN THIS FORUM! AHK FILES THAT DONT EVEN WORK CORRECTLY , THIS IS NOT A RECOIL IT REDUCES ONLY MAXIMUM 18% SHAKE!

IS THIS A CHEAT OR A RECOIL, NO ONE OF THEM IS IT! AND THE BEST IS , I HAVE PLAYED ONLY OFFLINE AGAINST TERROR HUNT ! FUCK UBI FUCK UBI!

I SPEND MORE THAN 1000HOURS TO PLAY TO REACH ONE OF THE HIGHEST RANKINGS! OTHER PLAYER USE AHK FILES IN ONLINE BATTLE MATCH AND I USE IT ONLY IN TERROR HUNT AND I GOT PERMANENT BANN WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS. AGAIN:
    FUCK FUCK FUCK! AND NOW I GONNA BUY REALL CHEATS AND RUIN YOUR GAME SON OF WHORES

1000 hours in terrorist hunt, oh god why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

first of all let me LMFAO DDD, using ahk only for terorist hunt hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha, yea i know they are very hard to kill and you need cheat for it hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

SECOND THING! that screenshot you have provided is old shit cause there is old logo of Dust Line DLC, they was sending that information about ban to users by mail, BUT it was when DUST LINE DLC came out, and they always say "Hi (your ingame name)" and yout name is missing
    Last edited by mrbatman00; 01-24-2017 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbatman00 View Post
    first of all let me LMFAO DDD, using ahk only for terorist hunt hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha, yea i know they are very hard to kill and you need cheat for it hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

SECOND THING! that screenshot you have provided is old shit cause there is old logo of Dust Line DLC, they was sending that information about ban to users by mail, BUT it was when DUST LINE DLC came out, and they always say "Hi (your ingame name)" and yout name is missing

do you not understand???? i have tested only ONE TIME !
    only to prevent that i got perm bann! this was only a test in terror hunt, because i dont know is it safe or not?
    because some users say in forum its safe and some other say no its not. and i think the best way to test it its in terror hunting.
    than i try terroristhunt its offline and nobody cares i think. but it cares, they bann me only forFKING ONE time use! do you understand now? oh godddddd
    Last edited by tanerr; 01-24-2017 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    [B]I HAVE PLAYED ONLY OFFLINE AGAINST TERROR HUNT !
    its not matching your first message i guess? is that what you said? but still you are bullshiting with old DLC logo screenshot so that is the most retarded think to do!

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by akosilles View Post
    you must be a shit "hack developer" if you get banned for .ahk
    I only used your
    UPS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrbatman00 View Post
    its not matching your first message i guess? is that what you said? but still you are bullshiting with old DLC logo screenshot so that is the most retarded think to do!
    https://imgur.com/a/jl4WV