Hi, I've decided to quit the battle.net franchise, as it is getting a bit too repetitive for me and I just don't enjoy playing blizzards games like back in the day

This account isn't really unique but has some interesting stuff and good collections

I haven't really played Legion at all since it has come out so I am not really up to date with the legion expansion

Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

It has 9500 achievement points, some very old Achievements as well, that may be unobtainable today, a very large collection of pets which I know that it could be flipped for quite a bit of gold

This is probably my main on legion as it is the only 110, but i have 5 level 100's + 2-3 level 90's

The interesting thing about this account is that it has 7 Warlord of draenor licences plus my main one for legion, so I'm guessing this account would be perfect for a person who wants to multibox, as it only would need legion to have full expansions on all licences.

Also it has a diablo 3 account with a level 70 for each class

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

This is a link for all the pictures i have taken of the account, it also has 4500 achievement points some pets and some other misc things, so if you are interested I can always get more pictures.

Contact me here if you are interested to buy the account and then we will most likely go ahead and speak on skype

I'm not really interested in selling this account, unless someone gives me a good offer, I'm mainly looking to trade this account for other game accounts, mmorpgs that are known and/or unknown.

I'm more interested in trading this account for Cs go skins as this is the game that I'm currently playing and I would like to get more into trading.

Leave me a message if you are interested or require more pictures, thanks.

Please offer anything as this account isn't valuable to me anymore so who knows.