Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It used to be 7d, 14d, perma (30d depending on what the ban is for).

Sebchoof made a video and Reddit got mad at Deca so it got changed to 14d then perma.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
    as long as th e game supports flash , if you use flash hacks and dont go into oryx 3 u will be fine. they cant autoban this in any way b/c they would just accidentally destroy legit players... the banweve only happened because o3 is exalt exclusive. i got ban on my main b/c i did o3 but on my remaining orange star acc i dident... also peoples experience here seems to confirm this theres some retard saying he got banned, and that he didnt even go into oryx3, but his ban probably isent related at all to the banwave

youll only get fucked using flash hacks when deca closes their flash client . then the only viable hacks will be on exalt platform
    I don't know how I can prove this to you but that's simply not true. I asked support why I was banned and they said for using third party software and I haven't touched flash client hacks in years. I have no reason to use flash client hacks and I downloaded the exalt client from the official realmstock site. Believe me or not I don't care, but don't be surprised when you get perma'd thinking you're safe on exalt hacks.
    Last edited by Nasma69; 08-29-2020 at 06:34 AM.
    Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
    +1 good trader, fast and nice.
    good prices too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicHippo View Post
    We used a MM and trade went smoothly! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by falupinango View Post
    fast trade and great guy! +1 vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by ebolalover21 View Post
    was a very quick trade, i went first and when he received his money he gave me the items. would recommend!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRL View Post
    Vouch! Was a very quick trade! I bought two robe of the twilight, and 2 pixie swords and armor each! Will trade again!
    Quote Originally Posted by sethro34 View Post
    Trade was fast. Very nice and patient! +1 Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSmilezZ View Post
    Really reliable sell, quick, smooth. Very trustworthy + 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan_hh View Post
    I went first, very good seller !
    Please post to my vouch thread if I trade with you: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=10231721

Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by excitedguy View Post
    Couple months ago in my experience, it was...

1.) 14 days
    2.) Perma
    varies. could also be 7d on ur first offence
    if u know who i am please dont reply to any post with my name

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasma69 View Post
    I don't know how I can prove this to you but that's simply not true. I asked support why I was banned and they said for using third party software and I haven't touched flash client hacks in years. I have no reason to use flash client hacks and I downloaded the exalt client from the official realmstock site. Believe me or not I don't care, but don't be surprised when you get perma'd thinking you're safe on exalt hacks.
    i never told exalt hacks are safe im only talking about flash hacks.
    just stop. come with me son.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
    i never told exalt hacks are safe im only talking about flash hacks.
    Ok. Your last sentence made it sound like flash wont be safe when deca close the flash version but exalt will. Just letting ppl know.
    Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
    +1 good trader, fast and nice.
    good prices too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicHippo View Post
    We used a MM and trade went smoothly! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by falupinango View Post
    fast trade and great guy! +1 vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by ebolalover21 View Post
    was a very quick trade, i went first and when he received his money he gave me the items. would recommend!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRL View Post
    Vouch! Was a very quick trade! I bought two robe of the twilight, and 2 pixie swords and armor each! Will trade again!
    Quote Originally Posted by sethro34 View Post
    Trade was fast. Very nice and patient! +1 Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSmilezZ View Post
    Really reliable sell, quick, smooth. Very trustworthy + 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan_hh View Post
    I went first, very good seller !
    Please post to my vouch thread if I trade with you: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=10231721

Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Uys View Post
    varies. could also be 7d on ur first offence
    Not seen a single person in this thread recently say 7 days, 14 days - perm is the norm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Ban wave was 14 days.

Thanks
    an Wave

As we mentioned in the last ******* Q&A session, we never have and never will tolerate cheating. With the upgrade of Realm of the Mad God to Realm Exalt, our ways of tracking cheaters also advanced.

That being said, we want to give you a little more detail on what’s happened in the past few weeks. We now have ways to track which accounts have been using a hacked client to play the newly released Oryx 3 on Flash instead of on Realm Exalt. After an in-depth investigation, we found more than 2000 who took advantage of an external party/hacked client to get access to the Mad God 3.

Each of those accounts was banned, and approximately 150 of those bans were permanent. The difference in our actions depends on a thorough investigation for each of the accounts individually! The results were based, as they have always been, on an account’s history (if you have been banned and for what in the past). That also determines the duration of the ban. Since the amount of accounts is pretty big, it took some time to review each of the said accounts and take the appropriate action.

On the subject of permanent bans, we want to again emphasize that our tracking for cheat detection on Exalt is superior to that of Flash. While we want to continue taking a very firm stance on cheating, we would also like to stress that non-permanent bans do not mean the cheaters are essentially scott-free. Should these accounts have a second violation (which will be noticed very quickly now), more extreme action will be taken since they have already received their warning.

Cheating is a violation of our ToS and we won’t tolerate it. Breaking those terms will get you banned!

Thanks
    I never used exalt hacks, I used flash exe and finished O3s. did not get banned.

would be funny if the exalt hacks is whats detectable and nothing of flash actually, the complete opposite of what they claim in the "After PT/Ban Wave Updates" announcement.

>we want to again emphasize that our tracking for cheat detection on Exalt is superior to that of Flash.

^true for me.
    Last edited by infern000; 09-01-2020 at 06:07 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to infern000 For This Useful Post:

Nasma69 (09-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by infern000 View Post
    I never used exalt hacks, I used flash exe and finished O3s. did not get banned.

would be funny if the exalt hacks is whats detectable and nothing of flash actually, the complete opposite of what they claim in the "After PT/Ban Wave Updates" announcement.

>we want to again emphasize that our tracking for cheat detection on Exalt is superior to that of Flash.

^true for me.
    Not like Deca really cares about combatting cheating, they only say this stuff so their legit players don't scream.

Their detection is just checking for flash connections into O3.

Ban free btw.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fireshade For This Useful Post:

matt0698 (09-01-2020)

If you must know... 26.357896, 127.783809
    Thanks
    in my 5 years of playing, i have never gotten banned from using a hacked client, so for me, getting banned is just a myth, because i have never gotten one. but i did get a temp ban when people were spawning unreleased items through changing the hp/mp code with CE. Those were good times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    14 days later is on the horizon... how long to wait until the veil of ban is lifted from our ban waved accounts? A few hours?

Thanks
    Ok. Your last sentence made it sound like flash wont be safe when deca close the flash version but exalt will. Just letting ppl know.
    I will be "that guy" - exalt hacks will be the only ones "viable" (technically implementable) because the end of Flash will obviously render 3rd party Flash clients nonfunctional; just saying, OP seemed clear as day.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to snthaoeu For This Useful Post:

Plus22 (09-02-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    18 hours until a lot of the 14 day bans from ban waves have expired. I hope you all stop cheating.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matmew4 View Post
    18 hours until a lot of the 14 day bans from ban waves have expired. I hope you all stop cheating.
    the game is much worse without cheating and that's a fact, i played legit for years then quit and returned just trying the hacked account and i had fun again thx this community, i even spent money (and so a bunch of my friends who returned) to support the game thx this community, if they don't want cheaters even tou then don't hurt others player experience it's fine (the only thing negative is the stat pot economy, the queue and players tracking which ruin the runs can be done with or without a hacked client cuz *******), anyway just looking to the new implamentations, buff/nerf/pet etc this game gonna be a grind fest which i wouldn't like to play even as a cheater, i guess ill play other games but will continue to follow it

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast