Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwway123 View Post
    Just ordered a Charge 2..hopefully everything goes okay
    confirming the order, if you guys also want a Blaze or a Charge 2 contact me on Skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Just ordered a blaze

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgerguez19 View Post
    Just ordered a blaze
    started your order too mate

Thanks
    u do charge 2 retail to london?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Informal View Post
    u do charge 2 retail to london?
    a client just had one Blaze retail done to him today so retail is possible but not 100% sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Added you regarding a Blaze.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by baggytrousers View Post
    Added you regarding a Blaze.
    confirming it's me as you asked for

Thanks
    Added you on Skype to order

Thanks
    Not normally one to talk shit about people randomly, but I'm fed up with these shit sellers with shit communication. I tried to buy a service off him. Motherfucker told me no worries, he'd let me know when he has news, and that everything would be taken care of. I said NP, I'll wait. Told me he'd have response by Monday or Tuesday (Biz Hours) I haven't heard from him since Monday at 1 AM (EST), and I only messaged him yesterday, wasn't spamming his ass until then, that was the first message I sent him, and I asked him if I needed to go to someone else. Anyways figured I'd let you guys know, he might be nice and have vouches, but beware of any seller who ignores you when you're trying to give them money. Didn't scam me, and I never paid up front, but I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut about this level of assholiness. All you had to do was send me a message saying you weren't down, and I'd have been OK with it, but this is unprofessional. This being a forum for hacking/kids is no excuse, it's still a marketplace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by kutzki View Post
    Not normally one to talk shit about people randomly, but I'm fed up with these shit sellers with shit communication. I tried to buy a service off him. Motherfucker told me no worries, he'd let me know when he has news, and that everything would be taken care of. I said NP, I'll wait. Told me he'd have response by Monday or Tuesday (Biz Hours) I haven't heard from him since Monday at 1 AM (EST), and I only messaged him yesterday, wasn't spamming his ass until then, that was the first message I sent him, and I asked him if I needed to go to someone else. Anyways figured I'd let you guys know, he might be nice and have vouches, but beware of any seller who ignores you when you're trying to give them money. Didn't scam me, and I never paid up front, but I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut about this level of assholiness. All you had to do was send me a message saying you weren't down, and I'd have been OK with it, but this is unprofessional. This being a forum for hacking/kids is no excuse, it's still a marketplace.

Dont get me wrong, but this guy does not owe you shit You wanted something from him, not the other way. (He´s got plenty of other customers) Humans tend to fail every now and then, nature. But being a colossal dick like this because you had to wait (ohmagoood)
    Im buying Warframe stuff since a few months from a certain seller. Always fast, always good. im trying to get him to sell me something since Tuesday.. But he keeps forgetting me BECAUSE OF HIS OWN LIFE, HE HAS TO DEAL WITH .. you get me there ? But, because of that, do i grow a dick on my forehead that starts pissing onto people? no, no i dont.

- - - Updated - - -

Other thing - I would like to know if people already recieved theire fitbits
    Last edited by Daekas; 08-25-2017 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    can you do retail order in USA. all three of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Daekas View Post
    Dont get me wrong, but this guy does not owe you shit You wanted something from him, not the other way. (He´s got plenty of other customers) Humans tend to fail every now and then, nature. But being a colossal dick like this because you had to wait (ohmagoood)
    Im buying Warframe stuff since a few months from a certain seller. Always fast, always good. im trying to get him to sell me something since Tuesday.. But he keeps forgetting me BECAUSE OF HIS OWN LIFE, HE HAS TO DEAL WITH .. you get me there ? But, because of that, do i grow a dick on my forehead that starts pissing onto people? no, no i dont.

- - - Updated - - -

Other thing - I would like to know if people already recieved theire fitbits
    yes usually if the order gets placed in a day, the shipping process will already begin the next day.

Thank you very much for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by indonep View Post
    can you do retail order in USA. all three of them.
    I don't ensure retails. Some of the orders do come retail, but also you could get the pebble. If you're still interested contact me.
    Also for further reference Blazes for USA are out of stock, will be available in 4 weeks so not taking orders for that at the moment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I've ordered a Surge, because Blaze isn't available currently as Lamsca said, but he's communication is on point, answered every question I asked him in a day.

Update:
    The fitbit service kept refusing to seond to my address for som reason, so lmasca had to return the money, too bad I guess.
    Props for communication though.
    Last edited by DGArtyom; 08-26-2017 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by DGArtyom View Post
    I've ordered a Surge, because Blaze isn't available currently as Lamsca said, but he's communication is on point, answered every question I asked him in a day.
    order is in.

Also, did one more Blaze Retail!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Am i talking to you on skype?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast