Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Exclamation Alyssa Apple MPGH UPS

I got the alyssa email from apple : "My name is Alyssa with UPS. Our office has been notified that there was a problem with your Apple package shipped via UPS tracking number XXXXXXXXX delivered on XXXXX. Please respond and explain any problems you had with your package. Details regarding the shipment are listed below:"

What does this mean? What should I do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    nothing assuming you got your refund just say this was already resolved with apple if not just resay your story whatever that was

Thanks
    Can you stop making separate threads about your Apple order? Either stick to one thread, or do some basic research about refunding an Apple order; there’s no need to clog the forum up with threads about one particular refund you are doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Package is empty, and i accidentallly threw the shipping box away. Just make it more beauty than what i tell you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by chasingsnow View Post
    nothing assuming you got your refund just say this was already resolved with apple if not just resay your story whatever that was
    Uh no refund has not hit bank yet. Considering Apple's current state, I can't say I've already got my refund until it's in my bank. And yeah I decided to stick with my story and replied to the email.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoux View Post
    Package is empty, and i accidentallly threw the shipping box away. Just make it more beauty than what i tell you.
    I just stuck to my original story. I didn't mention throwing away the box though..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SHawking01 View Post
    Can you stop making separate threads about your Apple order? Either stick to one thread, or do some basic research about refunding an Apple order; there’s no need to clog the forum up with threads about one particular refund you are doing.
    Thank you for contributing to this thread. The reason I created a new one was because it was a different question. Yes it is related to the same Apple order, but the questions are different therefore it is a different topic. Plus, no one cares about your opinion. If the mods deem that my threads are too repetitive, they can delete. I have no problem with that.
    Last edited by NoticeKnowThis; 09-19-2018 at 04:04 PM.