Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Fitbit Replacement

So I got a Fitbit Ionic SE'd for me 2 weeks ago and it arrived Saturday (10/13). Since on the website it says it's waterproof to 50m and you can take it on a swim (and it will track your swim) I took it to practice and it broke after just 1 hour of swimming. So now I'm wondering if I talk to Fitbit support and ask them to replace the pebble (i don't mind sending the broken one back lol) will they do it? And if so what info do I need? Will there be a chance that they ask for proof of purchase or anything like that (I only know the name that came on the package and the address it was sent to which is mine). Any info will help and if there are any SE'ers here that can give me a hand that would be dope.
    Last edited by afried1; 10-19-2018 at 11:02 PM. Reason: font size

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No need to worrie they will replace it just dont say ty6hte this new one is a replacement
    say you juts got it as a gift from your mom and if they request if back send it back and you get a new one but in most cases they wont request it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberkid22 View Post
    No need to worrie they will replace it just dont say ty6hte this new one is a replacement
    say you juts got it as a gift from your mom and if they request if back send it back and you get a new one but in most cases they wont request it
    LOL,why the fuck you talk about you don't know anything.

They won't replace it as it's SE'd the code have been already listed,and rep will see it as replacement.

Buy an new one
    . @afried1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberkid22 View Post
    lol mate u claim u know how to do fitbit and u give advice like this -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm sure with Fitbit they ask for photos which shouldn't be a problem for you since you have the device

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Or buy one in store and return the broken one

Thanks
    Get someone to do the se for you , look on the user services section . or message me to do one

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by afried1 View Post
    So I got a Fitbit Ionic SE'd for me 2 weeks ago and it arrived Saturday (10/13). Since on the website it says it's waterproof to 50m and you can take it on a swim (and it will track your swim) I took it to practice and it broke after just 1 hour of swimming. So now I'm wondering if I talk to Fitbit support and ask them to replace the pebble (i don't mind sending the broken one back lol) will they do it? And if so what info do I need? Will there be a chance that they ask for proof of purchase or anything like that (I only know the name that came on the package and the address it was sent to which is mine). Any info will help and if there are any SE'ers here that can give me a hand that would be dope.
    Man... Fitbit sucks...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by afried1 View Post
    As it was it already se'd they can see that in their system as a replacement device being used and now not working. They will tell you that they have already replaced the device and to use that one. If you say that you are but the same issue persists etc they will tell you that they can't do anything. Best recommendation that might actually work is to go and call them and say you bought it locally from a seller and it just broke that you had no idea of the history or anything related to it and plead with them to do an exchange for it. That's the only thing that may work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    might as well give it a try

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah, I agree with MistahChuot. Try....Why not? It takes 10-15 minutes, if they deny you, they deny you.