Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatulatti View Post
    Good meme bro, gave me a lotta laughter
    Yo instead of arguing with people that are trying to help the community out mind updating the bypass, everyone here would really appreciate it
    I could also donate to you if that would encourage you to update the bypass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    yeah update the bypass

Thanks
    dang this thread went from 0-100 real quick
    Last edited by dash3420; 11-01-2018 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    SSD/HDD is the only thing you need to change.
    People on here are talking shit whilst they don't know how to wipe their ass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    im still using the same hdd and i didint install windows again, i only clear registry and cache like 1 time per month
    i only changed the motherboard/cpu/gpu im back with the old cpu still not banned since 2 months

Thanks

Lightbulb DOWNLOAD?

Where can I download this DMI Editor?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have tested many things this week on the same PC on which i got HWID banned!
    as @ixuatl guided me.
    so i changed different parts and tested with free dbd weekend.

changing HDD/SSD doesnt working now. Its patched.
    as far as Fatulatti bypass... people still getting banned with that.. I tried that and got banned in 30 mins of playing.

1. I changed HDD/SSD.. got banned in 2 hours of playing
    2. I changed HDD/MOBO.. playing so far up to now. *but if you get reports.. you can still get banned*
    3. as @ixuatl said.. if you want to be complete clean.. you need to change MOBO / GPU / CPU / RAM / SDD's / HDDs / Floppy's / DVD's.

I am getting new PC soon this week or next.
    But still Good News for other people who cant afford to buy new PC.
    You are doing a good job.. waiting for your Release! @ixuatl

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmadakh63 For This Useful Post:

ixuatl (11-01-2018)

Thanks
    So it seems like EAC was mixing MOBO and HDD id as HWID. One of them change, the whole HWID changes.
    If EAC find this post, it may just ignore MOBO id and use HDD id only.
    HDD id is still a problem as it is still a way to reach HWID ban.
    Since MOBO id can be changed by software which is not a spoof, it should not be considerd as threat anymore, nice work ixuatl.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to timothy78 For This Useful Post:

ixuatl (11-01-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wiktorttt View Post
    Where can I download this DMI Editor?
    same here be interested in using it :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dilandau3000 For This Useful Post:

ixuatl (11-01-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by timothy78 View Post
    So it seems like EAC was mixing MOBO and HDD id as HWID. One of them change, the whole HWID changes.
    If EAC find this post, it may just ignore MOBO id and use HDD id only.
    HDD id is still a problem as it is still a way to reach HWID ban.
    Since MOBO id can be changed by software which is not a spoof, it should not be considerd as threat anymore, nice work ixuatl.
    The HWID Bans is a mix that EAC takes out the kernel of Windows and comes from HDD's / MOBO and the UUID is generated by Windows, although a new copy of Windows is installed again and again, the UUID continues at the time of leaving. For that reason, the treaty of changing the information directly from MOBO-SMBIOS.DMI and as extra, a Spoofer was used as the one of Flatulati but with the pure code.

So far I have seen 2 MOBO's Asus in which you can not change the serial number or the UUID, only the Bios Serial, but this does not interest EAC. I'm sure EAC take the information from the kernel that stores what was collected by the UUID, SMBIOS, ACPI tables, DMI's, etc.

There are two ways to evade this without physically changing a hardware component of a PC. One is to use a "fake" or spoofer, as what real spoofers currently do (paid) that act directly in the kernel and inject information to modify ACPI tables, DMI 's, IDs, etc. Or the other way is to modify this information directly, not emulate it, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by timothy78 View Post
    Since MOBO id can be changed by software which is not a spoof, it should not be considerd as threat anymore, ...
    Yes, I know, brother, maybe it's not the correct title "spoofer" because this is not really a spoofer, I'm acting directly in the ROM of the MOBO, I could even say that this is very documented and anyone can do it since there is Lots of sites to flash MOBO's ROMs.

Although this is considered illegal and is very controlled, it can be done in situations where a user had important information on a server and had lost access to an operating system due to hardware damage, for example. But "cloning" a ROM (with serial numbers, ID's, etc., could rescue that information, in the past this was very recurrent when there was not the EFI Bios and you had to change a chip of a MOBO with a different serial).

But I think that this is the way to evade the Ban, build a PC from exclusively changing data from the PC without physically changing hardware. As I repeat, one would be emulating it and another would be flash.

And in fact, you could only install Windows / DbD / Or the game from which you were banned on a USB / HDD / Drive / etc, but the UUID of the same PC would continue again and again to be generated in each new installation.

For this reason it is not so easy to change the serial with a simple software, we have to flash ROM, use a DOS emulator, start without UEFI shit and all that. It's a difficult but not impossible job for an authentic Ban evasion, I know many would not even consider reinstalling Windows, but believe me I do it a lot of times a week for my tests and in the end it gives results.

Any other advance will keep you informed.

Thanks
    https://ami.com/en/products/bios-uef...efi-utilities/

Just to clarify, just changing your Harddrive Serials is still enough to get you unbanned on both BattlEye & EasyAntiCheat, this is just a decent solution, but its driver will be blacklisted by EasyAntiCheat soon, meaning it will not last long once it's completely public.
    I'm banned in nearly all EAC & BattlEye Games, this does the trick in EVERY Game:

@threadstart Look at the Dates of my ****** and his ******.
    Mine was literally posted on ****** 3 months ago, his 2 months ago. He stole from me, no need for useless beef though, we should more work together, instead of fighting eachother.
    Last edited by Fatulatti; 11-01-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I currently believe that AMI BIOS programs are changing and in some cases they can be complete, in others they can not.

So a new way I can think of is to act directly on the EFI, for example, if you had a Mac (which does not have BIOS but directly use EFI) you can modify the values. This is excretely what hackintosh PCs do, who mount an EFI "fake" so to speak so that the MacOS thinks it is in real hardware created by Apple, these EFI could be modified to be used within PC's for Windows as it is currently does with PC's for Hackintosh. There will even be a new universe to explore, since you can act in DSTD running that EFI for hackintosh and making Windows believe that you are running a Mac Bootcamp on a Mac computer.

It sounds like a mess, but in summary would be to pass your PC on a Mac running Windows (obviously with serial, ID's, bootcamp of a Mac) and I'm sure that EAC this can not control...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    I currently believe that AMI BIOS programs are changing and in some cases they can be complete, in others they can not.

So a new way I can think of is to act directly on the EFI, for example, if you had a Mac (which does not have BIOS but directly use EFI) you can modify the values. This is excretely what hackintosh PCs do, who mount an EFI "fake" so to speak so that the MacOS thinks it is in real hardware created by Apple, these EFI could be modified to be used within PC's for Windows as it is currently does with PC's for Hackintosh. There will even be a new universe to explore, since you can act in DSTD running that EFI for hackintosh and making Windows believe that you are running a Mac Bootcamp on a Mac computer.

It sounds like a mess, but in summary would be to pass your PC on a Mac running Windows (obviously with serial, ID's, bootcamp of a Mac) and I'm sure that EAC this can not control...
    Potentially. You could also get a SOIC-8 Chip to force your Harddrive Serials physically, which is undetectable, atleast in its current state. (Is what I am currently doing to force all my drive serials to 0000000000000000).
    Problem with a custom EFI is as much as a Custom Patched Windows. It can still be read out by EAC.
    As example, when you try to run any EAC Game using a custom patched windows, it will tell you it can't run due to security reasons.

Nearly all non-physical solutions can be patched by EAC.
    One semi-non-physical idea would be to flash your drives firmware to get a custom serial number. (https://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=69901)
    Last edited by Fatulatti; 11-01-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    https://ami.com/en/products/bios-uef...efi-utilities/
    Just to clarify, just changing your Harddrive Serials is still enough to get you unbanned on both BattlEye & EasyAntiCheat, this is just a decent solution, but its driver will be blacklisted by EasyAntiCheat soon, meaning it will not last long once it's completely public.
    There are no public access tools on the part of AMI, they are created for developers and manufacturers and each one can differ according to the model of MOBO and BIOS. Although these can be easily obtained by doing a Google search, it is important that they work with a particular BIOS since they can make a brick MOBOs.

There is no drivers in Flash ROMs, You act directly in a ROM not in a stored part of the hard disk. By the way the ban comes by the UUID that contains the MOBO, if you do not change the MOBO and its BIOS contains a UUID (worth the surplus), you will only be banned even if you change the HDD kernel with a spoofer.

It is for this reason that your spoofer has worked for people and it has not worked for other people.

But for this reason from the beginning you have to be clear, specify characteristics of complete PCs, BIOS, versions if possible.

Making a Copy Paste can lead you to a lot of confusion if you do not have an order

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    There are no public access tools on the part of AMI, they are created for developers and manufacturers and each one can differ according to the model of MOBO and BIOS. Although these can be easily obtained by doing a Google search, it is important that they work with a particular BIOS since they can make a brick MOBOs.

There is no drivers in Flash ROMs, You act directly in a ROM not in a stored part of the hard disk. By the way the ban comes by the UUID that contains the MOBO, if you do not change the MOBO and its BIOS contains a UUID (worth the surplus), you will only be banned even if you change the HDD kernel with a spoofer.

It is for this reason that your spoofer has worked for people and it has not worked for other people.

But for this reason from the beginning you have to be clear, specify characteristics of complete PCs, BIOS, versions if possible.

Making a Copy Paste can lead you to a lot of confusion if you do not have an order
    Copypaste? Are you still refering to the ******? Mine was uploaded 5 months ago, his 2 months ago. He stole from me?? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Mine:

"His":

No need to hate on people for nothing, without any proof, you're just getting yourself made fun of

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Potentially. You could also get a SOIC-8 Chip to force your Harddrive Serials physically, which is undetectable, atleast in its current state. (Is what I am currently doing to force all my drive serials to 0000000000000000).
    Problem with a custom EFI is as much as a Custom Patched Windows. It can still be read out by EAC.
    As example, when you try to run any EAC Game using a custom patched windows, it will tell you it can't run due to security reasons.

Nearly all non-physical solutions can be patched by EAC.
    One semi-non-physical idea would be to flash your drives firmware to get a custom serial number. (https://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=69901)
    The spoofer mounts a fake drive (Capcom) in kernel, just that. Is ez recognition by EAC. And the serial changers it's like physically changing a hard drive to a new one.

This currently does not work at all, because each PC is unique and this falls mainly on the MOBO and the BIO's. For this simple reason is that many spoofer works and others do not much. There are even people who can continue to physically change their hard drive and are not banned and there are people who are instantly banned with everything and a new hard drive. This is because the UBOID of the MOBO is still present in a new copy of Windows and a new Hard Disk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast