Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    The spoofer mounts a fake drive (Capcom) in kernel, just that. Is ez recognition by EAC. And the serial changers it's like physically changing a hard drive to a new one.

This currently does not work at all, because each PC is unique and this falls mainly on the MOBO and the BIO's. For this simple reason is that many spoofer works and others do not much. There are even people who can continue to physically change their hard drive and are not banned and there are people who are instantly banned with everything and a new hard drive. This is because the UBOID of the MOBO is still present in a new copy of Windows and a new Hard Disk.
    No, it doesn't. Please, don't make such claims if you don't even know barely any C++.
    No matter how it gets loaded, the only thing it does is the following:
    1. It gets the Driver handling all the Disks, and hooks its DispatchRoutine, which is responsible for grabbing Drive Data.
    2. If the "Get Drive Data" Part is ever called, it will return a fake generated one.

Only thing they could detect is the hook, which they do not.

About the "UBOID" what you call it, it's not uniquely generated. If they would ban it, many innocent people would get banned.
    Please please please don't make such claims if you can't provide proof, nor know it yourself.

Main Reason why people get still banned is because they don't read instructions properly.
    They buy Dead by Daylight, run the Spoofer once, restart their PC and play without, which leads to a ban, but some people on here just don't use their brain properly.

Also, next time before accusing me of something I didn't do, please research. It hurts my reputation just a tiny bit, but it's really annoying.
    Last edited by Fatulatti; 11-01-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatulatti View Post
    Copypaste? Are you still refering to the ******? Mine was uploaded 5 months ago, his 2 months ago. He stole from me?? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Mine:

"His":

No need to hate on people for nothing, without any proof, you're just getting yourself made fun of
    I mean that people do Copy Paste but do not read the small letters (sometimes even this includes) of the information they download, it's as if I put the ACPI / DMI editors or the tool to flash ROMS here, you know how many people would download it and brick they MOBO? simply because it is not for your MOBO, even though I would only use it for such a MOBO they would copy it and paste it into other forums, because they did not read it. That's what I mean. In your case if anything, I would tell you that you entered the AMI page, you put a link to "the tools" of AMI, but in reality they are only the specifications, I reiterate that there is no public (legal) download of these tools or in the AMI page.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it doesn't. Please, don't make such claims if you don't even know barely any C++.
    No matter how it gets loaded, the only thing it does is the following:
    1. It gets the Driver handling all the Disks, and hooks its DispatchRoutine, which is responsible for grabbing Drive Data.
    2. If the "Get Drive Data" Part is ever called, it will return a fake generated one.

Only thing they could detect is the hook, which they do not.

About the "UBOID" what you call it, it's not uniquely generated. If they would ban it, many innocent people would get banned.
    Please please please don't make such claims if you can't provide proof, nor know it yourself.

Main Reason why people get still banned is because they don't read instructions properly.
    They buy Dead by Daylight, run the Spoofer once, restart their PC and play without, which leads to a ban, but some people on here just don't use their brain properly.

Also, next time before accusing me of something I didn't do, please research. It hurts my reputation just a tiny bit, but it's really annoying.
    Sorry I meant "UUID", which means it is "unique", and this UUID is present in the MOBO as well as the serial number. I propose that you change your HDD and install a new Windows, you will see that it contains the previous UUID. This can not be changed so easily. And I'm not talking about the Machine GUID, much less the HwProfileGuid or the VolumeID xD

This is obviously easily done in the Windows Registry.
    Last edited by ixuatl; 11-01-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks
    I mean that people do Copy Paste but do not read the small letters (sometimes even this includes) of the information they download, it's as if I put the ACPI / DMI editors or the tool to flash ROMS here, you know how many people would download it and brick they MOBO? simply because it is not for your MOBO, even though I would only use it for such a MOBO they would copy it and paste it into other forums, because they did not read it. That's what I mean. In your case if anything, I would tell you that you entered the AMI page, you put a link to "the tools" of AMI, but in reality they are only the specifications, I reiterate that there is no public (legal) download of these tools or in the AMI page.
    There are public downloads. I literally just downloaded one, but It's not compatible with my BIOS.
    If it was uncompatible, it wouldn't directly "break" your BIOS, but instead give you such a error:

It's a good find you made, I didn't know about it either, but it's using a Driver aswell.
    EasyAntiCheat can just blacklist the Driver Signature, and stop the Game from starting if you have the driver running. (They do that for other drivers, like capcom already.)

You can see it's using a driver by the error message, but also at this file:
    UCOREW64.SYS

About the "Signature" I was talking about, it's this one:

It will be blacklisted some time eventually, but for now it's good.
    If you don't believe me, I can send a mail to EasyAntiCheat with the Signature, and we could see about what time it's blacklisted.

About the "Unique Identifiers" thingy.
    You gotta keep in mind, there's nearly 0 unique identifiers EasyAntiCheat could use to identify your system.
    There's only 1-2, which one of them are the Harddrive Serials, that's why that still works, and will always work.

Simply, get a SOIC-8 Chip to spoof your HWID like I did physically, and you will NEVER be HWID Banned in any game.
    Last edited by Fatulatti; 11-01-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There are public downloads. I literally just downloaded one, but It's not compatible with my BIOS.
    If it was uncompatible, it wouldn't directly "break" your BIOS, but instead give you such a error:

It's a good find you made, I didn't know about it either, but it's using a Driver aswell.
    EasyAntiCheat can just blacklist the Driver Signature, and stop the Game from starting if you have the driver running. (They do that for other drivers, like capcom already.)

You can see it's using a driver by the error message, but also at this file:
    UCOREW64.SYS

About the "Signature" I was talking about, it's this one:

It will be blacklisted some time eventually, but for now it's good.
    If you don't believe me, I can send a mail to EasyAntiCheat with the Signature, and we could see about what time it's blacklisted.

About the "Unique Identifiers" thingy.
    You gotta keep in mind, there's nearly 0 unique identifiers EasyAntiCheat could use to identify your system.
    There's only 1-2, which one of them are the Harddrive Serials, that's why that still works, and will always work.

Simply, get a SOIC-8 Chip to spoof your HWID like I did physically, and you will NEVER be HWID Banned in any game.
    Are you serious?

Changing the DMI is simply aesthetic (but for the functions of showing the changes and seeing the information works), this can not be done from Windows at all, changing the serial of the mobo or the UUID of the mobo, not because it makes a kernel panic You have to act in DOS mode, or make a ROM of an image of your MOBO, flashing that ROM to your MOBO.

The error that appears in a module that loads in the kernel and is an error because of the version you are using that is not compatible with your BIOS or your MOBO. You need a more recent one.

And I repeat, I affirm, this can not be patched by EAC because you are not acting directly with the kernel, you are flashing a ROM of your MOBO completely, there is no Windows kernel loaded (nor obviously EAC).

Thanks
    @ixuatl , without more arguing.

Release it and see what happens. I will get rid of the thread if any bad happens.
    @Fatulatti > could be totally right but if you don't try you don't know for yourself.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ok, this is what is changed, a program of AMI "amidedos" is used in DOS mode to change the serial and the uuid of the MOBO. (For practical purposes I'm using "amidewin" under a Windows console, this does not change all the serials in any way, it's only temporary information but it does not change in ROM)

In order to be able to alter the DMI and SMBIOS correctly, it has to be done in DOS (because Windows does not work in this).

If changing and restarting the PC, the MOBO and UUID serials are reviewed and they were not changed, either because your MOBO is blocked by the manufacturer or because you are not using a compatible version of "amidos" or a correct library for your MOBO.

In this case comes the risk, because you have to flash the ROM, that is, you act on a ROM image that you extract with the same AMI utilities. Here the problem comes for the Asus cards and some others, because their ROMs have changed to the CAP standard, so injecting a ROM in an ASUS is a complicated task, since the image must contain the same bytes in ROM as in CAP format . Once this is done you have new serial numbers and new UUID. It's as if you had a new MOBO, so to speak. And you can use the Fatulatti spoofer or the one you prefer for more security, but as I repeat, the ban comes from the analysis of both by EAC, not only the HDD, or not just the MOBO, are both.

Currently I will publish in a new post what is necessary with the pros and cons @gerassss
    Last edited by ixuatl; 11-01-2018 at 01:13 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ixuatl For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]T-800 (11-01-2018)

Thanks
    Ok, this is what is changed, a program of AMI "amidedos" is used in DOS mode to change the serial and the uuid of the MOBO. (For practical purposes I'm using "amidewin" under a Windows console, this does not change all the serials in any way, it's only temporary information but it does not change in ROM)

In order to be able to alter the DMI and SMBIOS correctly, it has to be done in DOS (because Windows does not work in this).

If changing and restarting the PC, the MOBO and UUID serials are reviewed and they were not changed, either because your MOBO is blocked by the manufacturer or because you are not using a compatible version of "amidos" or a correct library for your MOBO.

In this case comes the risk, because you have to flash the ROM, that is, you act on a ROM image that you extract with the same AMI utilities. Here the problem comes for the Asus cards and some others, because their ROMs have changed to the CAP standard, so injecting a ROM in an ASUS is a complicated task, since the image must contain the same bytes in ROM as in CAP format . Once this is done you have new serial numbers and new UUID. It's as if you had a new MOBO, so to speak. And you can use the Fatulatti spoofer or the one you prefer for more security, but as I repeat, the ban comes from the analysis of both by EAC, not only the HDD, or not just the MOBO, are both.

Currently I will publish in a new post what is necessary with the pros and cons @gerassss
    The Command "amidewin.exe /BS" loads the kernel driver called "UCOREW64.SYS".

If you really want me to, I can get EAC to blacklist it.

Obiviously, the DOS Solution would work tho.

Thanks
    @ixuatl , release it in a new thread

closed.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234