Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tone11 View Post
    So, you managed to find the lasermancy address and managed to make insta mining out of it? :/
    Im not sure if thats the spot in memory they made the instamine with but from personal experience i was able to modify the lasermancy stat to a certain point until it started to make the blocks re-appear

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    So, you managed to find the lasermancy address and managed to make insta mining out of it? :/
    Not quite, sure you can modify lasermancy stat by adding ~200.f to it's original value before blocks will begin to reappear, but it is far from mining script shown in video.

55 8B EC 8B 45 08 35 ? ? ? ? 89 01 5D C2 04 00 is the function that encrypts/writes stat values.
    You can grab xor key and lasermancy address from here.
    Last edited by 3JIOU_KOTE; 11-06-2019 at 02:56 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3JIOU_KOTE View Post
    Not quite, sure you can modify lasermancy stat by adding ~200.f to it's original value before blocks will begin to reappear, but it is far from mining script shown in video.

55 8B EC 8B 45 08 35 ? ? ? ? 89 01 5D C2 04 00 is the function that encrypts/writes stat values.
    You can grab xor key and lasermancy address from here.
    Hello! I am willing to learn how to do this stuff, I've done scripts before, but never looked/ encountered and encrypted value? :/ How do I even find the right value? is this the only method of contacting you? asking cause it's slow :/

Best

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Hello! I am willing to learn how to do this stuff, I've done scripts before, but never looked/ encountered and encrypted value? :/ How do I even find the right value? is this the only method of contacting you? asking cause it's slow :/

Best

Search for function i mentioned above, write down xor key.
    After that search unknown 4 byte value, change your lasermancy, scan for changed, repeat until you narrow it down to 1-15 results.
    Xor encrypted values with xor key and convert 4 bytes to float to check if they are the right one.
    After you found right address you can write new encrypted value to it.

Problem is that most of the stats are checked on server side, so it's kinda useless.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 3JIOU_KOTE For This Useful Post:

tone11 (11-06-2019)

Thanks

After that search unknown 4 byte value, change your lasermancy, scan for changed, repeat until you narrow it down to 1-15 results.
    Xor encrypted values with xor key and convert 4 bytes to float to check if they are the right one.
    After you found right address you can write new encrypted value to it.

Problem is that most of the stats are checked on server side, so it's kinda useless.

Yeah, that's the guy whoose tutorials I've been following! never came that far tho Anyway I will try what you told me! Thank you very much for this!
    Are you saying I am unable to do insta mining? or at least mine faster?
    Best!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Are you saying I am unable to do insta mining? or at least mine faster?
    Well, as i said above - you won't be able to instamine, just mine a little bit faster.
    You can combine it with cheat engine's speedhack to get yourself some nice speed boost, but still, it will work and feel different to that shown on video.
    Last edited by 3JIOU_KOTE; 11-06-2019 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks
    Well, as i said above - you won't be able to instamine, just mine a little bit faster.
    You can combine it with cheat engine's speedhack to get yourself some nice speed boost, but still, it will work and feel different to that shown on video.
    hmm, can you make a preview of yours and post it here? Just so I can see what results I should be expecting :/
    I am just curious, since darkm125 managed to get lasermancy instant block kill :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    hmm, can you make a preview of yours and post it here? Just so I can see what results I should be expecting :/
    Too bothersome for me (to showcase it i must record gameplay, blur out names and ids and upload it somewhere), since if you really want to try it i already provided you with enough information.

Also i don't think i will post any out-of-box dll/ce script on public, at least if it's something that would impact economy(market/fish bots).
    But i will share info for anyone who is interested enough to implement their own stuff.
    Last edited by 3JIOU_KOTE; 11-06-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks
    Too bothersome for me (to showcase it i must record gameplay, blur out names and ids and upload it somewhere), since if you really want to try it i already provided you with enough information.

Also i don't think i will post any out-of-box dll/ce script on public, at least if it's something that would impact economy(market/fish bots).
    But i will share info for anyone who is interested enough to implement their own stuff.

Yeah! that's exactly what I am asking you! Just to give me some guidance and point me in right direction.. understandable that you want to hide scripts ofc, not only for market, but not to get too saturated! That's why I asked you about providing visual example yeah, cause it would take you some time and work!

- - - Updated - - -

hmm, so I found the function, but when I want to put an breakpoint on it, I am not allowed? :O
    How else am I supposed to get xor key? :/

Need to paraphrase it better :/
    so if it wasn't online game yeah, if I understand correctly, by changing what stores into eax before xor I would change the right things correct?

howeverm, I am still unsure how to get the Xor key, and how to use that further :/
    Except if 8007DB4A is the xor key :/
    Last edited by tone11; 11-06-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    but when I want to put an breakpoint on it, I am not allowed?
    Either use veh debugger, or disable crashhandler, whichever you prefer.

Except if 8007DB4A is the xor key :/
    Yep, that's correct, you can either monitor eax/ecx and try to pinpoint lasermancy address, or try to find it by searching encrypted value as in video above(this one is much easier to pull off).

Thanks
    Either use veh debugger, or disable crashhandler, whichever you prefer.

Yep, that's correct, you can either monitor eax/ecx and try to pinpoint lasermancy address, or try to find it by searching encrypted value as in video above(this one is much easier to pull off).
    hmmm, never heard of veh debugger, but you can tell me how to disable Trove's crashhandler.

So okay, I got the xor key :/ I don't understand, why how to get it to help me get lasermancy value? :/ If I followed the steps in video, wouldn't it get me to this function? :/

Thanks
    dude this looks insane holy

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456