Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TrioBird View Post
    My stock is still working... 1.25k subs left $0.5 each come get them before they gone! ill be working on updating my sub bot to make more.

once stock is gone ill update thread
    Interested for subs. Please pm me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by anthrax_08 View Post
    Interested for subs. Please pm me.
    np click on the little blue text bubble under my picture to add me. and I added you.

Current stock 1000 accounts left. 250 minimum purchase $0.5 each. come get em before they are gone!
    will do all 1k for $400 contact me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    np click on the little blue text bubble under my picture to add me. and I added you.

Current stock 1000 accounts left. 250 minimum purchase $0.5 each. come get em before they are gone!
    Sorry, I can't send or pm you as my account is new. Would you be able to send a message with your contact info?

- - - Updated - - -

Need to have 15 posts to be able to send PMs. lol

Thanks
    Have bought 300, Will update how it goes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This child is a scammer, told me he would refund me because I asked why I never received subs yesterday because I ordered a drip sub. He proceeded to tell me to kill myself and something about a twitch update where he's not going to give me my subs or money, he told me himself he would prefer to be banned, which he will be. Do not give this scammer any money, he will take it and run as he is a broke little kid trying to make a quick buck, and his pussy is gaped and stinks like fish. Again I repeat, do not do business with this scammer and I will be opening a report.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Last 600 subs going rn @.5 each come get em.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killerseb1 View Post
    This child is a scammer, told me he would refund me because I asked why I never received subs yesterday because I ordered a drip sub. He proceeded to tell me to kill myself and something about a twitch update where he's not going to give me my subs or money, he told me himself he would prefer to be banned, which he will be. Do not give this scammer any money, he will take it and run as he is a broke little kid trying to make a quick buck, and his pussy is gaped and stinks like fish. Again I repeat, do not do business with this scammer and I will be opening a report.
    Please post pictures of our convo and you will see that i originally said im sorry for missing one day. and that i would gladly refund you if you wanted. however user was extremely toxic so i dont want to refund him anymore until mod makes me. thanks for wasting both of our times. i was trying to make it ez for us but ok.. nice twitch account you got there too bud. looks like a nice lil community.
    Last edited by TrioBird; 05-24-2019 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Last 600 subs going rn @.5 each come get em.

- - - Updated - - -

Please post pictures of our convo and you will see that i originally said im sorry for missing one day. and that i would gladly refund you if you wanted. however user was extremely toxic so i dont want to refund him anymore until mod makes me. thanks for wasting both of our times. i was trying to make it ez for us but ok.. nice twitch account you got there too bud. looks like a nice lil community.
    \

Hahahaha you told me to kill myself and posted on this forum the day that you didn't give me any subs and tell me you were missing a day??? You were extremely rude and blocked me from chat so I am unable to retrieve logs that will clarify you being a complete and utter dumbass. Pebble brains like you trying to make a quick buck will never succeed in anything in life.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to killerseb1 For This Useful Post:

Sam (05-24-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    \

Hahahaha you told me to kill myself and posted on this forum the day that you didn't give me any subs and tell me you were missing a day??? You were extremely rude and blocked me from chat so I am unable to retrieve logs that will clarify you being a complete and utter dumbass. Pebble brains like you trying to make a quick buck will never succeed in anything in life.
    He also threaten you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    \

im sorry you feel that way. you could have simply asked me if everything was ok and if your subs were coming instead of flat out calling me a scammer and demanding refund.. i though i was treating you nice up to that point... like wtf

everything that happens from now on could have been avoided.. hope you really truly enjoy this shit. cuz im not holdin back.

also "trying to make a quick buck by scamming you".. but you know you got subs and my other customers are receiving subs as we speak. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragzon View Post
    He also threaten you
    if this is a namecalling game he called me a scammer first.
    Last edited by TrioBird; 05-24-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1451215 User @TrioBird will be banned for scamming on this forum, do not do business with him otherwise you will lose your money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1451215 User @TrioBird will be banned for scamming on this forum, do not do business with him otherwise you will lose your money.
    Hi there is no proof linked with this scam report. please ask user to post pictures before sales thrashing on my thread.. @RespectNF and please remove posts
    Last edited by TrioBird; 05-24-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Unlike you I have good reputation, and been on this forum a lot longer than you. RespectNF already said you will be banned, just a matter until one of the moderators gets on and does it. Again, goodluck you're not doing your scamming business on here anymore. Please add me and I will link the full entire convo log for everyone to see what a little baby girl you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Unlike you I have good reputation, and been on this forum a lot longer than you. RespectNF already said you will be banned, just a matter until one of the moderators gets on and does it. Again, goodluck you're not doing your scamming business on here anymore. Please add me and I will link the full entire convo log for everyone to see what a little baby girl you are.
    Lol please post here i would like everyone to see how nice i was to you and how quickly you turned to scammer mode. XD this was all a JOKE u kids are fuked. plus what does bannign me even do? LOLOL

ps. Sales are closed from now on. if you have me on another contact good for you youre slightly intelligent and can maybe still get subs for cheap.

Thanks
    Confused on how he really scammed? He more than likely didn’t know how to do a drip feed. So he just manually had them sub to you; a few times per day. You got subs and I saw many others on here say theirs were delivered. Not sure why you decided to screw all of us out of a cheap service. Thanks tho...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhobosTheGod View Post
    Confused on how he really scammed? He more than likely didn’t know how to do a drip feed. So he just manually had them sub to you; a few times per day. You got subs and I saw many others on here say theirs were delivered. Not sure why you decided to screw all of us out of a cheap service. Thanks tho...
    Lol @killerseb1

also yea I was doing manually. i just had a spreadsheet with everyone and i would get on and do them. but that day we had a huge problem at my work and i ended up putting in a 12hour shift. by the time i got home i filled some peoples orders but i guess i actually missed his.. oh well all's well that ends well. loool this kid thinks hes a savior though xDD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast