Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Ticket Event Information:

Minimum order amount for me to offer you a 50% off retail is: $200 USD
    I am able to get ANY EVENT ticket from ticketmaster.com (worldwide), almost all cirque shows, almost all broadway shows. I require upfront payment, will usually give you the event ticket 2-3 days before the event schedule date. I reserve the right to provide ticket up to 3 hours before the event is schedule, if I fail to do so I will provide 100% refund. Upon receiving payment, you can not cancel or get a refund only if I fail to provide you with the tickets.

Get your tickets now to the biggest and newest events such as Harry Potter On Broadway, Hamilton, The Lion King, Wicked, Cats, Aladdin, literally any show or event that is sold on ticketmaster.com!

Hotel Information:

Hotels.com:

Minimum order amount for any reservation is $300 USD. No upfront payment required.

Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. There is a 50% chance you get a refund back as original payment of method, and the other 50% chance as a coupon for non-refundable reservations. Refundable reservations refund always goes back to original form of payment. (about 4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Cheaptickets.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Booking.com:

Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. . All refunds are back to credit card. (about 8% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Also willing to try bookings on:

priceline - expedia - agoda - orbitz - hotwire

Thanks

I am able to get ANY EVENT ticket from ticketmaster.com (worldwide), almost all cirque shows, almost all broadway shows. I require upfront payment, will usually give you the event ticket 2-3 days before the event schedule date. I reserve the right to provide ticket up to 3 hours before the event is schedule, if I fail to do so I will provide 100% refund. Upon receiving payment, you can not cancel or get a refund only if I fail to provide you with the tickets.

Get your tickets now to the biggest and newest events such as Harry Potter On Broadway, Hamilton, The Lion King, Wicked, Cats, Aladdin, literally any show or event that is sold on ticketmaster.com!

Hotel Information:

Hotels.com:

Minimum order amount for any reservation is $300 USD. No upfront payment required.

Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. There is a 50% chance you get a refund back as original payment of method, and the other 50% chance as a coupon for non-refundable reservations. Refundable reservations refund always goes back to original form of payment. (about 4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Cheaptickets.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Booking.com:

Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. . All refunds are back to credit card. (about 8% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Thanks

Hotel Information:

Hotels.com:

Cheaptickets.com:

Booking.com:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by fvckdiego View Post
    Are these tickets carded by any chance or not at all?
    Would like to know also. Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    added on im

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dudlydooo View Post
    Would like to know also. Thanks
    No.

Hotel Information:

Hotels.com:

Cheaptickets.com:

Booking.com:

Thanks
    Service no longer being offered if you want hotel refunds go to my other thread thanks.

Thanks
    is this I know you said "any" event but is this US only or can u do UK too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12