Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Worldwide Any Tickets / Events from Ticketmaster.com Get 50% OFF NOW!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lanfeust11 For This Useful Post:

Ubersilly (05-29-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @lanfeust11 Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

Thanks
    What's the fee for 50% off?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    @lanfeust11 got me tickets for Cirque Du Soleil, Luzia
    and I gave them to my mother.

Tickets worked perfectly and she enjoyed the show
    saying, "There are some really talented people in this world!".

Lanfeust11 got me the exact tickets pretty quickly for the
    seating I requested which was up close to the front of the stage.

Thank you so much Lanfeust11, my mother
    and I really appreciate your graciousness.

Thanks
    Ticket Event Information:

Minimum order amount for me to offer you a 50% off retail is: $200 USD
    I am able to get ANY EVENT ticket from ticketmaster.com (worldwide), almost all cirque shows, almost all broadway shows. I require upfront payment, will usually give you the event ticket 2-3 days before the event schedule date. I reserve the right to provide ticket up to 3 hours before the event is schedule, if I fail to do so I will provide 100% refund. Upon receiving payment, you can not cancel or get a refund only if I fail to provide you with the tickets.

Get your tickets now to the biggest and newest events such as Harry Potter On Broadway, Hamilton, The Lion King, Wicked, Cats, Aladdin, literally any show or event that is sold on ticketmaster.com!

Hotel Information:

Hotels.com:

Minimum order amount for any reservation is $300 USD. No upfront payment required.

Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. There is a 50% chance you get a refund back as original payment of method, and the other 50% chance as a coupon for non-refundable reservations. Refundable reservations refund always goes back to original form of payment. (about 4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Cheaptickets.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Booking.com:

Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. . All refunds are back to credit card. (about 8% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Also willing to try bookings on:

priceline - expedia - agoda - orbitz - hotwire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lanfeust11 View Post

I am able to get ANY EVENT ticket from ticketmaster.com (worldwide), almost all cirque shows, almost all broadway shows. I require upfront payment, will usually give you the event ticket 2-3 days before the event schedule date. I reserve the right to provide ticket up to 3 hours before the event is schedule, if I fail to do so I will provide 100% refund. Upon receiving payment, you can not cancel or get a refund only if I fail to provide you with the tickets.

Get your tickets now to the biggest and newest events such as Harry Potter On Broadway, Hamilton, The Lion King, Wicked, Cats, Aladdin, literally any show or event that is sold on ticketmaster.com!

Hotel Information:

Hotels.com:

Minimum order amount for any reservation is $300 USD. No upfront payment required.

Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. There is a 50% chance you get a refund back as original payment of method, and the other 50% chance as a coupon for non-refundable reservations. Refundable reservations refund always goes back to original form of payment. (about 4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Cheaptickets.com:
    Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (4% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $3000

Booking.com:

Taking in refundable or non-refundable reservations for booking.com. Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. . All refunds are back to credit card. (about 8% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

I'd love to take a vouch copy for some tickets on Ticketmaster.de

Will give a detailed VC, including pics and rep

Time's money so don't waste mine.

I do not condone illegal activities.

Thanks
    Working on sports event?

Thanks
    IM'ing right now.

Thanks
    Are these tickets carded by any chance or not at all?

Thanks
    Can you get tickets for NBA finals?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joefresh For This Useful Post:

100 Thieves (05-29-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    OMG, this is brilliant! I will contact you about tix for game coming up in June
    ┉┉╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲┉┉
    ┉╱┉┉╱▔╲╱▔╲┉┉╲┉
    ╱┉╱▔▏▇▕▏▇▕▔╲┉╲
    ▏╱╲┉╲▂╭╮▂╱┉╱╲▕
    ▏▏━╭╮┉╰╯┉╭╮━▕▕
    ▏▏╱╰┳━┻┻━┳╯╲▕▕
    ▏▏┉┉┃╭━━╮┃┅┅▕▕
    ╲╲┉┉╰┻━━┻╯┉┉╱╱
    ┉╲╲▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╱╱┉

Thanks
    Would this work for a boxing match at Madison Square Garden?

Thanks
    interested in booking for hotels and cheaptickets. Will I have to purchase first then you work on everything? Also, need more details want to make sure I dont get kicked out

- - - Updated - - -

interested in booking for hotels and cheaptickets. Will I have to purchase first then you work on everything? Also, need more details want to make sure I dont get kicked out

Thanks
    Stop asking if it will work "here or there". Read the first post. It says any ticket/event on ticketmaster.com...

Guiderkilla about hotels check the hotel forum link there is over 100+ vouches doesn't get more legit than this.

Hotel Information:

Hotels.com:

Cheaptickets.com:

Booking.com:

Last edited by lanfeust11; 05-29-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joefresh View Post
    Can you get tickets for NBA finals?
    LMFAO read my mind, I wanted the same Tryna see the Raptors sweep Golden State

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 100 Thieves For This Useful Post:

Joefresh (05-30-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast