Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thumbs up Extremely Rare Disco.rd account

As I in recent times have been offered more and more for my Disco.rd account, I have finally decided to put it up for sale. It should go without saying, but serious offers only! If you're not interested, then that's ok, no need to sales trash.

This Disco.rd account is one of the first ones to exist on Disco.rd, one of the first ones to have gotten the Disco.rd Hypesquad Event Badge, and one of the first ones to have received the Early Supporter Badge, as I organized one of the first ever Disco.rd Live Events and also was invited to testing the Disco.rd Nitro feature at the time around. Because people have increasingly been showing interest in buying my account, I now would like to put it up for sale for at least what has been offered to me just yesterday (will provide proof on that). I can't stress this enough but a MIDDLEMAN is required for this type of transaction. Scamming could occur from either side, so a Middleman is a necessity for this type of transaction/trade. As a side note, I had to censor my name partially to follow the rules, so please add me on IM for the trade.

First off, ownership proof of said account:
    Disco.rd ID: 167648306405572608

As you can clearly see, I am the owner of said account. Now to show proof of just one offer I received yesterday:

In order to protect the identity of the user who gave me the offer, I had to censor their name. If staff requires concrete proof that this offer wasn't just created by me, please let me know, I can assure you that people have offered me around the same for a while, but value has increased over time. Other offers I received started from 10.000$ and have gone all the way up to 30.000$.

Now you might be asking yourself why I was this stupid and haven't sold it yet, and the reason for that is simple: The account does have some sentimental value, and I didn't feel like 10-30k$ was enough, but I can't lie: 1 BTC is quite the fair price by this point.

So, this is why I will set the price to be exactly:
    1 BTC

For those wanting to offer more, you're welcome to do so of course, the account goes to whomever makes a deal with me the quickest after this posting however. Please note that I will NOT be accepting Fiat (Real Money) unless that money is transferred to my Bank Account in a safe way (you can ask for this if you like, I'm sure we can find a way if you really want, but Crypto is preferred). Also, as Bitcoin is quite volatile and is losing/gaining value per day, you'd might want to take this deal quick, as otherwise I might have to increase the pricing over time.

So you might ask yourself, how will this go down once you buy the account? Well, through the Middleman, you will send the requested amount to him, and I will change Phone Number, Email and other associated information to the information which you provide me once the Middleman has received at least "2 Confirmations" on the Blockchain (or through other methods if paying in other ways). Once that is done, I will also disable 2FA on the account and remove it entirely so that you may add & enable 2FA right after, that way you can be sure the account totally belongs to you.

~I'm looking forward to a good trade with you~

Last edited by Azerila; 06-23-2021 at 10:57 PM.
    Remember! Reality's an illusion, the Universe is a Hologram, buy Gold!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Took a while to get it approved, but it is now. So I'ma have to bump it with this ^^
    Remember! Reality's an illusion, the Universe is a Hologram, buy Gold!

Thanks
    wow 35k!! get lucky

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol

Not to trash your sales but 35k for a Disco.rd account, no matter how old/rare it is, is pure absurdity
    Last edited by gobi4624; 06-24-2021 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gobi4624 View Post
    lol

Not to trash your sales but 35k for a Disco.rd account, no matter how old/rare it is, is pure absurdity
    I got almost the same account; When I'm on popular servers alot of people offer me crazy offers up to 10k but I have had people offer me 1k$ as a minimum.
    Most of them are PayPal users and most likely scammers.

GLWS!

Thanks
    I am buying it at $1 BTC

My dear old client

GLWS
    Last edited by Schiphol; 06-26-2021 at 04:17 AM.
    Click Here To Add Me on Telegram

💖 BREAKING: SCHIPHOL IS BACK 💖

Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message

Thanks
    Being 'first' doesn't gives anything at all, to be honest. From the badges you have, the only worth one is the Early Supporter and isn't even worth like 1% of what you've priced the account at. Not really looking to sales trash but this sort of stuff shouldn't be allowed on the marketplace imho.
    Nevertheless, I prefer you sell to the user that offered you the decent amount earlier.

Edit: Well, well, well. I just realized that the screenshot of the blockchain wallet he claims to have someone offering him a BTC even is fake. And I now have a strong feelings that he was the only one offering that price to himself using another account.

This is the place where it shows the fees and without putting the amount to be sent, it'd usually say zero. Also, note that the screenshot says $177.173,00. Some currency numbering that I've never seen in my life. Can't say how dumb the OP is.

Also, why are staff so careless? This is really disappointing.
    Last edited by vyactor; 06-26-2021 at 10:02 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vyactor For This Useful Post:

Sensei (09-09-2021)

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    This is the same avatar donald duck that scammed me TT

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacky For This Useful Post:

Usersname (07-02-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    This is the same avatar donald duck that scammed me TT
    LMFAOOO. I'm done, cant believe OP seriously made this thread...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by vyactor View Post
    Being 'first' doesn't gives anything at all, to be honest. From the badges you have, the only worth one is the Early Supporter and isn't even worth like 1% of what you've priced the account at. Not really looking to sales trash but this sort of stuff shouldn't be allowed on the marketplace imho.
    Nevertheless, I prefer you sell to the user that offered you the decent amount earlier.

Edit: Well, well, well. I just realized that the screenshot of the blockchain wallet he claims to have someone offering him a BTC even is fake. And I now have a strong feelings that he was the only one offering that price to himself using another account.

This is the place where it shows the fees and without putting the amount to be sent, it'd usually say zero. Also, note that the screenshot says $177.173,00. Some currency numbering that I've never seen in my life. Can't say how dumb the OP is.

Also, why are staff so careless? This is really disappointing.
    Note that both texted at exactly 06:02 lmao
    Click Here To Add me on IM

Help me grow 📈, support me on MPGH.
    Don't forget to leave a vouch!