Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Delete progress, clean save?

Hi i have two questions can anyone help? Thanks

1. Im hacked (add bp, legacy and some items) 2 year ago, come back to play now after months and want to play and be legit as possible. There is a way to reset all progress or delete save file and start from 0?

2. Im cheated before saves go on devs servers and disable steam cloud a 2 year ago, i think, but i hear from someone, that when i enable now, it can come back to old save progress before i hackikng and disable cloud. Its possible? or i get banned, if i enable it now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Cut my life into pieces
    This is my last resort

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Osman12345 For This Useful Post:

Whyubullyme (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    This is the only metod? don't know, its worth the risk. I want play normally - if i do this metod and replace with clean save and start play legit, i will be more safer than now or its not matter? and what happens, if i enable steam cloud now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Yeah i think it's the only method you can find. If you cheat anything in the game you have a risk. It's like %50. I haven't heard anything about steam cloud. Also you need a bypass if you want to do something.
    Last edited by Osman12345; 07-06-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    Cut my life into pieces
    This is my last resort

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Osman12345 For This Useful Post:

Whyubullyme (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz1234567 View Post
    Hi i have two questions can anyone help? Thanks

1. Im hacked (add bp, legacy and some items) 2 year ago, come back to play now after months and want to play and be legit as possible. There is a way to reset all progress or delete save file and start from 0?

2. Im cheated before saves go on devs servers and disable steam cloud a 2 year ago, i think, but i hear from someone, that when i enable now, it can come back to old save progress before i hackikng and disable cloud. Its possible? or i get banned, if i enable it now?
    They keep multiple copies of your save file. Just to let you know

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JustTheAndy For This Useful Post:

GobblerDBD (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheAndy View Post
    They keep multiple copies of your save file. Just to let you know
    Not trying to be mean or anything but I see a couple of people saying this on a lot of posts. How do you know that they keep multiple copies of your save? Do you just go with the flow and repeat what everyone says or do you have actual proof that they do that? I'm actually really curious.

All the best,
    Bo0sted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0sted View Post
    Not trying to be mean or anything but I see a couple of people saying this on a lot of posts. How do you know that they keep multiple copies of your save? Do you just go with the flow and repeat what everyone says or do you have actual proof that they do that? I'm actually really curious.
    I guess it's just common sense. They are able to backup your save for the PTB so they might store multiple saves of yours, maybe weekly.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RSGRGeragaerghaerhgerhrh For This Useful Post:

Expiker21 (07-07-2019),GobblerDBD (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    I have many reasons I said that, but I'm not going to tell you 'So I don't help you growing your services' if you know what I mean. BTW if you want to be sure about that find it on yourself.

AS I SAID ON ALL MY THREADS/REPLIES WHO WANTS TO BELIEVE ME DO IT. WHO DOESN'T I DON'T CARE.
    (Stop using saveinject to make money kid btw. Savefile editing can be done by anyone.)
    If you report my post Bo0sted, mods tell him to stop answering to all my fucking replies/threads ok?
    Last edited by JustTheAndy; 07-07-2019 at 05:58 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustTheAndy For This Useful Post:

BukkitBuilder (07-07-2019),GobblerDBD (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    In case you had ever programmed anything to edit your save file you would know that every save has a version number that counts up every time a new save file is uploaded to bhvr's servers. Therefore they are able to review all your save files in chronological order. I am curious about how you are able to run a paid service without knowing basic stuff.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BukkitBuilder For This Useful Post:

Bo0sted (07-07-2019),GobblerDBD (07-07-2019),JustTheAndy (07-07-2019),Unbansupertoxic (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Don't cheat if you don't want to risk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustTheAndy View Post
    I have many reasons I said that, but I'm not going to tell you 'So I don't help you growing your services' if you know what I mean. BTW if you want to be sure about that find it on yourself.

AS I SAID ON ALL MY THREADS/REPLIES WHO WANTS TO BELIEVE ME DO IT. WHO DOESN'T I DON'T CARE.
    (Stop using saveinject to make money kid btw. Savefile editing can be don by anyone.)
    If you report my post Bo0sted, mods tell him to stop answering to all my fucking replies/threads ok?
    Can i chat you on IM?

Thanks
    If you're just gonna be unhelpful, negative, and an overall jackass just leave dude. You haven't contributed anything and no one wants you here.

You post things that others have already said. You post things without any knowledge about what you are talking about.

If you insist on sticking around don't give false information.
    Last edited by Unbansupertoxic; 07-07-2019 at 05:33 AM.
    This is my alt account for Extrapolated as it is currently banned. I will be back 7-11-19. If you want the ban reason PM me.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unbansupertoxic For This Useful Post:

BukkitBuilder (07-07-2019),GobblerDBD (07-07-2019),JustTheAndy (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BukkitBuilder View Post
    In case you had ever programmed anything to edit your save file you would know that every save has a version number that counts up every time a new save file is uploaded to bhvr's servers. Therefore they are able to review all your save files in chronological order. I am curious about how you are able to run a paid service without knowing basic stuff.
    Lmao this is very accurate

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RSGRGeragaerghaerhgerhrh For This Useful Post:

BukkitBuilder (07-07-2019),GobblerDBD (07-07-2019),JustTheAndy (07-07-2019),Unbansupertoxic (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    damn bo0sted is in some mad shit, he better get fucking expelled from this site dog i swear he dumb.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GobblerDBD For This Useful Post:

BukkitBuilder (07-07-2019),JustTheAndy (07-07-2019),Unbansupertoxic (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    🍿

//10char
    Last edited by citydrifter; 07-07-2019 at 05:57 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by welssenseii View Post
    Don't cheat if you don't want to risk.

- - - Updated - - -

Can i chat you on IM?
    Sure add me

25. The Following User Says Thank You to JustTheAndy For This Useful Post:

welssenseii (07-08-2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast