Thanks

What's your reaction to Authority

Since a child I was a really "good kid". I was really obedient to people in Authority. I didn't understand why people would throw a fit, you are basically forced I know resistance is hopeless, if your dad wants you to do something there's no real escape however stupid it might be.

In school I was almost silent, behaved. And the teachers really liked this, everyone said I was a really good kid. But then I realized that the teachers were the one in Authority and of course they say it, it's in their Interest for people to be obedient.

The possibility dawned upon me that people won't react and think the same way as me in this regard. When a person in higher hierarchy i.e. age, gets angry or demands something, panic kicks in and I try to be as obedient and maybe even demean myself to soften their anger. As if I expect a real punishment or incoming doom. Like something really bad is bound to happen if I don't submit

My question is now, how does everyone react to Authority and people who are in charge?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Obey .
    Last edited by Eternity; 03-17-2020 at 07:18 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Depends on the authority figure. When I was in high school and before, I was pretty obedient to authority. I mean I was just a teenager and I had to listen to the adults. Now that I'm an "adult", I realized that adults don't have any special authority for just being old. When it comes to police, they ask me to jump I say how high. I aint tryna die. Everyone else, I'll only follow if I believe it's the right thing to do.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14