Thanks

What ever happened to atastycookie/kellerman? The CA gods???

I remember these 2 guys being legends in the community when I was younger. Literally you'd mention them in a lobby and everyone knew who you were talking about. I also had the honor of knowing kellerman for a while got to play a few games with him but never got to meet atastycookie which was one of my favorite players back in the day. Hell sometimes I still watch his YT out of nostalgia.

Got me wondering, what ever happened to the two of them? I Know that atastycookie played BF3/mw2 for a bit then disappeared off the internet.10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com
    Last edited by RabinGomes; 01-03-2020 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by RabinGomes View Post
    I remember these 2 guys being legends in the community when I was younger. Literally you'd mention them in a lobby and everyone knew who you were talking about. I also had the honor of knowing kellerman for a while got to play a few games with him but never got to meet atastycookie which was one of my favorite players back in the day. Hell sometimes I still watch his YT out of nostalgia.

Got me wondering, what ever happened to the two of them? I Know that atastycookie played BF3/mw2 for a bit then disappeared off the internet.
    I've spoken with ATastyCookie in the past... He quit because he was banned too many times for being too good and would get reported all the time. We were working on a game client mod of NOLF2 to use CA maps and weapons awhile back, he wanted to help test it out, but we scrapped the project. There's a new project going on now, but I doubt they'll be interested.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL