Just putting out a little idea to see who's interested.

Hello all,
I'm a Forex trader of about 3 years now and know my way around the industry. I mainly work a low risk scalping strategy, with a short term 2% per trade return. I'm posting this today to see if anyone would be interested in a signal service. It would be a free of charge service if you sign up with my affiliate link (100$ bonus for yourself and 100$ for me) and then 30% of your profits get paid to me weekly. If you decide to join my signal group you will need to know a few things coming into it, if you don't know anything that's fine but please let me know so I can explain its really not that hard but if you do not follow proper risk management even with a profitable strategy you will still lose all your money.

I do it this way because I'm big on trust and despise the scammers in the Forex community. By doing these signals for free I am putting the trust in you to pay me once you see returns. I ONLY ask for compensation for profit overall and can be paid in any form with a discount for BTC.

I'm also at a point in my life where I'm looking for someone to mentor, this will be a 1 on 1 class with calls, homework and practical assignments with a funded account. I'm not sure on the details on this but can work that out with anyone interested. Ill only be taking 2-3 students on at a time. Course can go for up to 3 months depending on your skill and ability already.

If anyone has any questions at all regarding the signals or becoming a student feel free to let me know ill answer as soon as I can.