Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

[NR-CORE] Pet Yard implementation

Hi, i finally got NR core from nillys git to work (empty database with a bad redis version). Have implemented dungeons, portals, tilesets up to lost halls and made ~60% of them work already from my old source.

BUT, How do i go on about implementing the pet yard back in to the core? I have already enabled pets and added pet yard wmaps into the /worlds.
    Pet yard portal is not working for some reason, if i load into the yard from example a pirate cave key i am not able to hatch the egg.

It gives out the error for not being in the pet yard, even though i am on the map. I think it has something to do with the portal and map connection but i just cant figure any of this out.

Any help is truly appreciated, most likely something super simple but no...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sayonara12 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (10-15-2020),majster2277 (11-12-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara12 View Post
    Hi, i finally got NR core from nillys git to work (empty database with a bad redis version). Have implemented dungeons, portals, tilesets up to lost halls and made ~60% of them work already from my old source.

BUT, How do i go on about implementing the pet yard back in to the core? I have already enabled pets and added pet yard wmaps into the /worlds.
    Pet yard portal is not working for some reason, if i load into the yard from example a pirate cave key i am not able to hatch the egg.

It gives out the error for not being in the pet yard, even though i am on the map. I think it has something to do with the portal and map connection but i just cant figure any of this out.

Any help is truly appreciated, most likely something super simple but no...

you need to put islimbo in the .jw