Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Talking If you know "R" (the coding language) I'll give u $20 for your time

So I'm in this statistics class in college, and we use a programming language called "R" (yea I know, wtf?)

I kinda fell behind in class and this Extra credit project might save my grade if I get a perfect, and I don't think I could get anywhere near a perfect cause I just haven't been keeping up.

So if anyone (for some reason) has any basic knowledge in "R", I'd appreciate any help. It's intro to stats (math 227) so I don't think it's anything crazy. I'd give more than 20 but I'm also kinda broke rn haha

I have 2 "prnt screen" links, and they're the entire project. you just gotta copy your code, clip your graph (if applies), and explain (if applies).

Tbh not expecting any responses but If you spent any amount of time learning R and thought it was a waste of time, here's your time to shine.

Also, I don't know if I'm allowed to post the links here and I'm having trouble figuring out how to attach an image, so I'll just copy+paste a couple questions so you can verify if you can do it or not.

1. An experiment was performed to see whether sensory deprivation over an extended period of time has
    any effect on the alpha-wave patterns produced by the brain. To determine this, 20 subjects, inmates in a
    Canadian prison, were randomly split into two groups. Members of one group were placed in solitary
    confinement. Those in the other group were allowed to remain in their own cells. Seven days later, alphawave
    frequencies were measured for all subjects. Source: P. Gendreau et al., “Changes in EEG Alpha
    Frequency and Evoked Response Latency During Solitary Confinement,” Journal of Abnormal Psychology 79
    [1972]: 54–59)
    The Data is presented below

[bunch of data]

a). Save the table as a data frame under the name Wave1. Your data
    frame should contain the same variable names from the table. Show
    structure of Wave1.

b). Recode variable Confined using “0” in place of “No” and “1” in
    place of “Yes”; save data frame as Wave2. Arrange Wave2 by
    descending values of Measure; display the first four cases.

But yea, it's stuff like that. Appreciate any response!

ADD ME ON IM
    Last edited by Time; 05-24-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
    @ogmudbone1 Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
    Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are NOT allowed) Read more about it here .
    If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
    [MPGH]niggo
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    [MPGH]Time
    [MPGH]HALOS117

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH

---------------

@ogmudbone1 you can share prntscrn links or imgur even, also https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14 take a look there you may want to make another thread if you wish and maybe you might get more responses there as well and free of cost even since its dedicate to provide help in programming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @ogmudbone1
    Can you PM me with the pictures of the task. I'll see if I can help.

Thanks
    Im experienced with R, can provide you some of my previous work. Added you on IM.