Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonic View Post
    Also the grimoire 3.8+ patched doesn't seem to work for me (every server I join it disconnects) is there any way to make it work on grimoire 3.8? Like any script that seems to be the problem?
    The only issue that I've run into so far in 3.8 was that the bot wouldn't do Nulgath (Larvae) properly, and get stuck at the Mana Golem.
    You could edit it to your liking or I could attempt a hotfix to work for Grimoire 3.8.

I also know that there has been server issues today, where all the servers shutdown and I couldn't log in for hours.
    I'm unsure if that could've been the issue or not.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Surpia View Post

The only issue that I've run into so far in 3.8 was that the bot wouldn't do Nulgath (Larvae) properly, and get stuck at the Mana Golem.
    You could edit it to your liking or I could attempt a hotfix to work for Grimoire 3.8.

I also know that there has been server issues today, where all the servers shutdown and I couldn't log in for hours.
    I'm unsure if that could've been the issue or not.
    Oh, thats actually ok, i've already got the non mem voucher. And my grimoire 3.8+ hasn't been working since about 3 whole days so I doubt it's something temporary, even after a reinstalled it a couple times.

Thanks

Gem of domination not dropping

Also is it normal for the gem of domination to have a low drop rate? because I've been farming for about 8 hours and haven't gotten a single one yet.

Thanks
    Also is it normal for the gem of domination to have a low drop rate? because I've been farming for about 8 hours and haven't gotten a single one yet.
    Well, i always get 1 gem of domination before i get 25 Fiend seal, i think something is wrong with u lol. Try switching servers

- - - Updated - - -

The bot works beautifully but its using my boosts. U should've written this on the post :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luckguy View Post
    Well, i always get 1 gem of domination before i get 25 Fiend seal, i think something is wrong with u lol. Try switching servers

- - - Updated - - -

The bot works beautifully but its using my boosts. U should've written this on the post :/
    I actually switched servers and it worked lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If you ever find the bot or ANY bot to be finneky, try unticking "Reject Non-Whitelisted Items"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, thats actually ok, i've already got the non mem voucher. And my grimoire 3.8+ hasn't been working since about 3 whole days so I doubt it's something temporary, even after a reinstalled it a couple times.
    Hey! I assume this might be your issue as you seem to have a similar problem I had. This video helped me fix that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    thanksssssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks

Wink A suggestion

You should probably remove the "e-99" as it does not work and gets annoying to have to change it every time. It works well otherwise. Also, there's an issue with the Elder's Blood Potion quest. Since it is a daily, it can only be completed once a day. Is there a faster work-around?
    Last edited by DriftFreak; 06-16-2020 at 10:32 AM. Reason: suggestions

Thanks

Lightbulb Needs an update

The trainer works well itself but some parts like the Mana Energy for Nulgath needs an update. I've changed some of the things for it so now it should work smoothly. Remove the tempitems portion for Mana energy for Nulgath and change it for items. The last update that AQW did was to change it from a temporary item, to an item that will stay in your inventory even if you log out. Glitched rooms also need to be changed. And to collect the second portion of the quest from the monsters in elemental (5/5).

Thanks
    Nice, now my life becomes easier

Thanks

Question

May i ask sth, why did you set the bot delay to a number like 1532? Is there any reason for that? Why not 1500? And one more, why is there a "Move to cell: War, Left" in [TAINTED GEMS] label?
    Last edited by GhostAtom; 06-20-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftFreak View Post
    You should probably remove the "e-99" as it does not work and gets annoying to have to change it every time. It works well otherwise. Also, there's an issue with the Elder's Blood Potion quest. Since it is a daily, it can only be completed once a day. Is there a faster work-around?
    Oh no, have I forgotten an e-99 in the script? I'll be sure to include that in the next update as there seems to be similar complications with others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAtom View Post
    May i ask sth, why did you set the bot delay to a number like 1532? Is there any reason for that? Why not 1500? And one more, why is there a "Move to cell: War, Left" in [TAINTED GEMS] label?
    The reason is I like to add random numbers in the general area of what I want the delay to be to be more "human-like"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DriftFreak View Post
    The trainer works well itself but some parts like the Mana Energy for Nulgath needs an update. I've changed some of the things for it so now it should work smoothly. Remove the tempitems portion for Mana energy for Nulgath and change it for items. The last update that AQW did was to change it from a temporary item, to an item that will stay in your inventory even if you log out. Glitched rooms also need to be changed. And to collect the second portion of the quest from the monsters in elemental (5/5).
    The only "tempitem" portion in the V7 script is the actual Temp Item, The Mana Energy for Nulgath is included as an actual item. I've been running this bot smoothly, I'm unsure what you've changed. . . Could you include a screenshot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This is an update notice for all of you returning users,

I feel like a handful of you are coming for the older version of the script and bringing those issues here, when those issues were fixed in this patch.
    If you could kindly run through my patch notes and inform me of any actual issues you have and be specific of it!
    Lacking any details will only cause confusion or the lack of help.

Please include screenshots of the lines you have issues with if possible!

Thanks
    Mine seems to get stuck farming Gems of Nulgath of which I have max amount

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorGen View Post
    Mine seems to get stuck farming Gems of Nulgath of which I have max amount
    are you using 3.8 or 3.8+?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast