Thanks

Am i on a right track?

So i am still learning with cheat engine, obfuscation, all this hacking things. I've decompiled the dead frontier game with ilspy however it is unreadable.

My question is, am i on a right track? Is there anything i need to know because i am currently stuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by hanimiii97 View Post
    So i am still learning with cheat engine, obfuscation, all this hacking things. I've decompiled the dead frontier game with ilspy however it is unreadable.

My question is, am i on a right track? Is there anything i need to know because i am currently stuck
    Same over here... actually

I've managed to make an aob change from the ex-superboy cheat and edit it to be a no-aggro cheat (with a few guidance), but then the standalone client got updated and since then i've not made any progress at finding the IL code to make new aob's from the dll's.

i think no one is making new cheats for this game, at least on this forum, or even a guide to decompile the dll's and make them readable...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Askarim View Post
    i think no one is making new cheats for this game, at least on this forum, or even a guide to decompile the dll's and make them readable...
    There are a few lurkers around here who do know what they are doing.
    They (or atleast I) don't like sharing much because "some" of the people here are braindead who just keep begging for codes.
    There's another thing which is, the game isn't really very active nor popular to attract cheat makers
    <------What Are You Looking At???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

u right

Quote Originally Posted by dadowns View Post
    There are a few lurkers around here who do know what they are doing.
    They (or atleast I) don't like sharing much because "some" of the people here are braindead who just keep begging for codes.
    There's another thing which is, the game isn't really very active nor popular to attract cheat makers
    yeah, you are probably right, but there is like 0 people that want or can teach how to "read" the dlls... personally, that's why i'm stuck right now....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Askarim View Post
    yeah, you are probably right, but there is like 0 people that want or can teach how to "read" the dlls... personally, that's why i'm stuck right now....
    The dll's can be de-obfuscated using a certain class that contains a hashing function with tons of strings, the same class has a few join functions that translate those seperate gibberish-strings into ones that you can understand, i'd suggest checking out that class and try to build a string deobfuscator.
    It should lead you on the right track.
    <------What Are You Looking At???