Safe and Easy Online Trade

Cheapest Microsoft Products with Warranty

---------

Telegram ID: AminRez7070

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Already have an adobe subscription

Got a key through a local fella and it came with 100GB cloud storage and has 10 months left. I am worried if these keys ever stop coming so thinking about stacking another one. if affordable, 2 keys. Kindly get back to me with the price mate. thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by muvindu View Post
    Got a key through a local fella and it came with 100GB cloud storage and has 10 months left. I am worried if these keys ever stop coming so thinking about stacking another one. if affordable, 2 keys. Kindly get back to me with the price mate. thank you.
    Hi
    Added you on IM friend.
    Only deal with me on MPGH IM. Okay?!

---------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have sent you an invite, kindly accept. I'm new around here. Don't know what are the social norms around here yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Do you offer only keys or accounts too? Send me PM. I can pay via Paypal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Still selling!
    Bump!!

---------

Thanks

Check your IM

Quote Originally Posted by Amin.Rezaeian70 View Post
    Still selling!
    Bump!!
    I have added you to IM

Thanks
    wwtb please check im

Thanks
    I am interested and looking for Adobe. How it works or can contact you? Thanks

Thanks
    contact your im.. accept please..
    thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_wolf9 View Post
    contact your im.. accept please..
    thank you

ACcepted friend!

---------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Thumbs down Simply Feels Weird!

I was interested in Re-selling Adobe CC keys as I have tons of Buyers looking for it.

Added Seller on IM. When asked he replied "Prices at the moment are 95$ for Normal Orders and 90$ for Bulk Orders."

But his actual thread price is around 40$ & 35$ respectively, way less than half of the "new" price.

This not a Professional approach, first of all!

Recently there has been tons and tons of issues with Adobe CC accounts:
    Adobe has identified such keys which have been redeemed in suspicious ways and have started banning accounts that have the issue.
    I being a seller myself, have seen my Colleagues receiving complaints and reports from their Buyers, that their accounts have been disabled recently and have asked for help or atleast a partial refund. Also ended up making Scam reports. I didn't accuse the Seller, but politely asked him this:

When asked if such issues could happen or not, or if there is any support provided after activating keys, Seller simply replies "there is no such support provided and that if your account is banned / disabled, you are basically fukked."

As a cherry on top, Seller also suggests me to Buy the Keys directly from Adobe for 700$ to avoid these issues.

Well, to provide 1-month warranty on 1-year Adobe keys that have been bought for his "new price of 95$" seems like a joke to me!

Such Unprofessionalism and rudeness I never expected here! LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by NGOnfire View Post
    I was interested in Re-selling Adobe CC keys as I have tons of Buyers looking for it.

Added Seller on IM. When asked he replied "Prices at the moment are 95$ for Normal Orders and 90$ for Bulk Orders."

But his actual thread price is around 40$ & 35$ respectively, way less than half of the "new" price.

This not a Professional approach, first of all!

Recently there has been tons and tons of issues with Adobe CC accounts:
    Adobe has identified such keys which have been redeemed in suspicious ways and have started banning accounts that have the issue.
    I being a seller myself, have seen my Colleagues receiving complaints and reports from their Buyers, that their accounts have been disabled recently and have asked for help or atleast a partial refund. Also ended up making Scam reports. I didn't accuse the Seller, but politely asked him this:

When asked if such issues could happen or not, or if there is any support provided after activating keys, Seller simply replies "there is no such support provided and that if your account is banned / disabled, you are basically fukked."

As a cherry on top, Seller also suggests me to Buy the Keys directly from Adobe for 700$ to avoid these issues.

Well, to provide 1-month warranty on 1-year Adobe keys that have been bought for his "new price of 95$" seems like a joke to me!

Such Unprofessionalism and rudeness I never expected here! LOL
    Hello and thanks for your comments.

I felt like I have to clarify something for you.

First of all I have never used a word like "Fucked" on our conversation friend! I will be happy if you provide an evidence like screenshot on that!

Second of all, You think this way because I am trying to be honest with my customers! Unfortunately sometimes people does not deserves honestly! I could have been tell you that yes you will have my full support on any case for full 1 year and you would be happy and you would probably took 50x keys from me! But what if something went wrong after that for you and I never took the responsibility of that? In best case you could make a scam report against me right? What would happen to the money you lost?
    Friend? These keys are cheap because they are Edu keys! What if Adobe changes his whole policy after some while about its Edu keys and the users who are using them?!
    What would you feel if I tell you that you will have my full support for 1 year at the moment but after some while I disappear? Your money is gone in that case just because I did not tell you the truth! right? Believe me or not 90 percent of sellers out there would do such a thing with people like you and they will keep you more happy than me!

These keys are coming by some tricks and they are Edu key! That's why they are much more cheaper than the official plans! Adobe policies may change at any moment about these key and a buyer who pays 90$ instead of 700$ to get these keys, should take that risk too! That's why we offer 1 month warranty for all product and we provide these cheap prices! If you want the full warranty (Not based on lies of course), you need to pay 700$ and purchase it from official store!

Hope you understand it
    Regards

---------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Arrow Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amin.Rezaeian70 View Post
    Hello and thanks for your comments.

I felt like I have to clarify something for you.

First of all I have never used a word like "Fucked" on our conversation friend! I will be happy if you provide an evidence like screenshot on that!

Second of all, You think this way because I am trying to be honest with my customers! Unfortunately sometimes people does not deserves honestly! I could have been tell you that yes you will have my full support on any case for full 1 year and you would be happy and you would probably took 50x keys from me! But what if something went wrong after that for you and I never took the responsibility of that? In best case you could make a scam report against me right? What would happen to the money you lost?
    Friend? These keys are cheap because they are Edu keys! What if Adobe changes his whole policy after some while about its Edu keys and the users who are using them?!
    What would you feel if I tell you that you will have my full support for 1 year at the moment but after some while I disappear? Your money is gone in that case just because I did not tell you the truth! right? Believe me or not 90 percent of sellers out there would do such a thing with people like you and they will keep you more happy than me!

These keys are coming by some tricks and they are Edu key! That's why they are much more cheaper than the official plans! Adobe policies may change at any moment about these key and a buyer who pays 90$ instead of 700$ to get these keys, should take that risk too! That's why we offer 1 month warranty for all product and we provide these cheap prices! If you want the full warranty (Not based on lies of course), you need to pay 700$ and purchase it from official store!

Hope you understand it
    Regards
    Thanks for the response.
    1. Please change Thread price to 95$ instead of 45$. You can't simply put misleading prices and claim to be the Cheapest here.
    2. Thanks again, for the clear explanation provided now. Spending 95$ on an Adobe key for a meagre 1-month warranty is not worth it, in my opinion.
    3. Regarding using of Unparliamentary words, your reply to my IM was highly suggestive that Buyers indeed are! One can't simply rely on luck and blindly hope that their accs will fully work for one whole year, after having paid 95$. Adobe has started identifying all such keys that have been redeemed in a suspicious manner and have started Banning such accounts very recently.
    4. In spite of all this, I wish you Good Luck with Sale, as a Fellow Seller.
    Regards.

Thanks

accept

hello, pls accept my friend req and give me the details

thanks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast