Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

NR CORE - One Item STs

Heya folks.
    I promise this is the last time I bother you guys before I open my server to the public.

Trying to put together a little something special to commemorate the grand opening festivities. Namely an item that goes into the accessory slot that acts as a full ST set, granting the full-set stat bonus and a special player skin while equipped. This is so that anybody playing any class can use it. I've got my sprite ready. I've got it into the game via client and server dat files. I've got it set into EquipmentSetsCXML.dat as well in this manner:

Code:
    <EquipmentSet type="0x0007" id="A Raccoon!">
    		<Setpiece slot="0" itemtype="0xF420">Equipment</Setpiece>
    		<Setpiece slot="1" itemtype="0xF420">Equipment</Setpiece>
    		<Setpiece slot="2" itemtype="0xF420">Equipment</Setpiece>
    		<Setpiece slot="3" itemtype="0xF420">Equipment</Setpiece>
    		<ActivateOnEquipAll skinType="0x15D0" size="125" color="0x92A9BA" bulletType="Rainbow Magic Star">ChangeSkin</ActivateOnEquipAll>
    		<ActivateOnEquipAll stat="0" amount="50">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquipAll>
    		<ActivateOnEquipAll stat="3" amount="50">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquipAll>
    		<ActivateOnEquipAll stat="20" amount="10">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquipAll>
    		<ActivateOnEquipAll stat="21" amount="10">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquipAll>
    		<ActivateOnEquipAll stat="28" amount="10">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquipAll>
    		<ActivateOnEquipAll stat="22" amount="10">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquipAll>
    		<ActivateOnEquipAll stat="27" amount="10">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquipAll>
    		<ActivateOnEquipAll stat="26" amount="10">IncrementStat</ActivateOnEquipAll>
    	</EquipmentSet>
    Where I assume skinType = 0x15D0 refers to the skin sprite I want to use, and anything in the Setpiece slot fields refers to the items required, I get no result when I test.

Neither reducing the number of required slots to one or putting the same item in all four slots works.
    The XML is also set to be part of that set as such...

Code:
    <Object type="0xF420" id="Mister Raccoon's World Famous Hat" setType="0x0007" setName="A Raccoon!">
    Is there something I'm missing? Is there anything I need to edit in the client itself besides making sure the XML is in order (which I've already done... the item is granted with /give)?

Any help I can get will make the grand opening of the server special. Thanks so much for your consideration.

Raccy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister_Raccoon For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (11-14-2020)