Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 Backup View Post
I got most of my released ones on an old laptop I haven't used since '13 or '14. I got a bunch of old client-sided exploits that likely never were patched till after Nexon sold it off, which me and Rez thought was just too much fun to lose to a patch in a month lol. So many fun ones I made just never bundled and released as a mod pack cuz, why do the labor and have people love it then request I update all the models and textures every few weeks, ya no thank you. I built custom texture maps with new objects in game i ran on an old training camp exploit me and Rez used often did to help develop our own map models and test out the object exploits before we went in an actual game even. We had a loose but active modding team at one point doing fun stuff for a bit. Good times.
The one thing I wanted to always know is how @yodaliketaco did REZ Name Tags (or if it was a troll), and rez aim bot. I almost got Rez aim working via clientfx a LONG time back. Got the guns to auto aim at barrels lol

I'd definitely love to get a project going, similar to my old TPS client, of just a launcher with mod selection to run a Garry'sMod like game with mods on mods on mods, but to keep it far, everyone has to run the same modded files when playing together. I just don't have a gaming PC right now to run stuff off of