2020 gnawed my current pod system's draw limp & quick to drain of charge, so, like the title says, I'm looking for assistance procuring a new vape, ideally a box mod starter kit & a pod system starter kit, along with extra coils, juices, & batteries.

I searched & haven't seen much relating to vapes around here, so hopefully this process is a breeze to one of the many damn talented refunders we've got among us

If no one's interested, or available to handle this, well, I'm also open to suggestions from anyone who has them!

The specifics (brands, coil type, battery, etc) are malleable. All pends on where people are comfortable working, & what that distributor happens to have in stock. At the moment, my eyes are on the RPM 80 PRO and Geek Vape Aegas MAX, along with general interest in the SMOK Mag P3, Vaporesso Luxe PM40, Nord X, and Uwell Caliburn G.

(& if anyone reading this has suggestions regarding vapes you think reduce these I listed to rusty redundancy, well, I'm all ears & inbox)

Either way, that's the gist.

Add me on IM

If IM is down, private messages are fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn. Meant to post this as WTB, not SOLD... ermm...this is one of my first threads, so I guess I hit up a mod to request the change? Sorry bout that