Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Datamining - Find Cosmetic IDs

With it now being harder to just check a website for Cosmetic IDs, I thought I would datamine the IDs and then make a post once I understood how to do it.

There are 2 ways to find the new content IDs. If you want to get the IDs as soon as the updates drop, you will need FModel.

First Method: FModel

Download FModel, open source ****** .pak file explorer, and navigate to your DBD pak files. I recommend opening all of the .pak files you have for easier access to the IDs.

To find the Cosmetic ID you are looking for, go to DeadbyDaylight/Content/Data/Store then Campers or Slashers, find the character you are looking for, extract the CustomizationItemDB.uasset and use Ctrl+F to find the name of the item you need (single items preferred, sets sometimes don't appear)

An Example for Clown's new Easter Skin: https://imgur.com/a/pbzsKjg

Second Method: ****** PakTrack

Go to https://******.com/jesterret/DBDPakTrack and use this database the same way as explained for FModel. Go to DeadbyDaylight/Content/Data/Store and select your characters CustomizationItemDB.uasset and use Ctrl+F to find the name of the items you are looking for.

Example: https://imgur.com/vL65vXh

All of this info comes from the great people the leaksDBD subreddit, if you need more info they have a datamining post pinned for you to look for more info. Please don't bother the admin with questions on this stuff.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fuhlcend For This Useful Post:

Darku123 (04-09-2021),folajac825 (04-09-2021),hankflax (06-03-2021),wumss (04-15-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    how can i find the value to put in "lastUpdateAt"?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by kutar View Post
    how can i find the value to put in "lastUpdateAt"?
    it doesn't matter, most people have all the same values as far as i know, just copy it from the older cosmetics.

Thanks
    For the life of me I cannot find the texture for Yun-Jin's "The chart breaker" purple hair. Does anyone know if it is a texture??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhlcend View Post
    With it now being harder to just check a website for Cosmetic IDs, I thought I would datamine the IDs and then make a post once I understood how to do it.

There are 2 ways to find the new content IDs. If you want to get the IDs as soon as the updates drop, you will need FModel.

Download FModel, open source ****** .pak file explorer, and navigate to your DBD pak files. I recommend opening all of the .pak files you have for easier access to the IDs.

To find the Cosmetic ID you are looking for, go to DeadbyDaylight/Content/Data/Store then Campers or Slashers, find the character you are looking for, extract the CustomizationItemDB.uasset and use Ctrl+F to find the name of the item you need (single items preferred, sets sometimes don't appear)

Go to https://******.com/jesterret/DBDPakTrack and use this database the same way as explained for FModel. Go to DeadbyDaylight/Content/Data/Store and select your characters CustomizationItemDB.uasset and use Ctrl+F to find the name of the items you are looking for.

All of this info comes from the great people the leaksDBD subreddit, if you need more info they have a datamining post pinned for you to look for more info. Please don't bother the admin with questions on this stuff.

What can we do with this? Can we use this on our save file to have it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhlcend View Post

Thanks for sharing.
    ~ Need to breed more milfs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    what this does is gives you cosmetic IDs. if you use Fiddler to unlock cosmetics in the game, you can find the IDs needed to unlock the newest ones as they come out instead of waiting for somebody to post it on the forums or waiting for somebody to post their Market file.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by abar455 View Post
    For the life of me I cannot find the texture for Yun-Jin's "The chart breaker" purple hair. Does anyone know if it is a texture??
    are you looking for the texture? or the ID for it? textures are in a different path and this isn't a tutorial on how to find it.

Thanks
    Actually there's a much better and more reliable way. Use the fiddler market cheat trick to make dbd think you have a million shards and cells(doesn't work for purchases but it does for this) and try to buy every cosmetic you want in the market file. Then open the request in fiddler seeing what it sent, and the ID should be there. The rest is history.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ClickityClick For This Useful Post:

fuhlcend (04-10-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ClickityClick View Post
    Actually there's a much better and more reliable way. Use the fiddler market cheat trick to make dbd think you have a million shards and cells(doesn't work for purchases but it does for this) and try to buy every cosmetic you want in the market file. Then open the request in fiddler seeing what it sent, and the ID should be there. The rest is history.
    this would have been great to know but nobody made a tutorial. I am totally going to update this once I understand how to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

SIBERIAN TIGER LEGGINGS

Is there anyway to find the Siberian Tiger Leggings for Nea?
    I seem to cannot find it in there

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LaKeY1 View Post
    Is there anyway to find the Siberian Tiger Leggings for Nea?
    I seem to cannot find it in there

Any help is appreciated!
    NK_Legs01_01 for the Leggings

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smurfizzda For This Useful Post:

fuhlcend (05-27-2021),LaKeY1 (05-25-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfizzda View Post
    NK_Legs01_01 for the Leggings
    Thank you! <3

Thanks

someone help me how i find meg thomas mask cosmetic and legacy ids?

someone help me how i find meg thomas mask cosmetic and legacy ids?